Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:08 pm
Iseck turned and went out of the bunker and went right through the forrest and she sighed leaning on a tree, she held the useless pick in her hands, she remembered the days when she lived with her family, mining and smithing, she cryed, this man, this "Grom," treated her like a foot soldier, like her father treated her. She cryed harder, why did she have to meet that piggish man who inticed her with such strong ale. her lead heart already cold went colder. No sympathy from anyone, no love from one who needs love in return, she held the pick up to her sad stone heart, and she picked up her axe, the thing she created was going to kill her... unless some one decided to make a mirical for her, and show her what kindness really was.
(SHE WILL KILL HERSELF UNLESS WHAT IS STATED ABOVE HAPPENS!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:41 am
Twink the gnome stepped out from behind a rock and sat down next to Iseck, adn took all pointy things away fomr her. "You really dont need to cry... Grom just wants to get stuff done. Been like that since his whole family was tortured and killed by the red dragon aspect, Keil'harmen."

Renold's face went hard as he nodded adn removed a stone block to reveal a large room with several men inside it. He helped Ryssa out and looked around. "Men, this is Ryssa, our new Master Healer."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:12 am
Ryssa looks at the others then nods to them.She was about 3 inches taller than Renold.She looked at each man then pushes her long hair back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:56 am
(YAY SHE LIVES!!!!!)
Iseck loked at the other gnome and hugged him, crying on him.
(I'ma adda new charachter OKAYSYIES?!)
Linx stormed silently through the forrest, he stoped and heard the sob of a gnome, he shrugged the sound off and he went to the barracks he was on a mission from Tithe, he had to speek to Grom, "GROM YOU INNSOLENT MAN YOU!!!!" Linx was large, and he had arms as thick as tree branches, and legs twice that size, he himself was like a tree, he was also verry racist, he being a elfen troll and all...

(Half elf and half troll.)
His firey mane flew behind him and he looked toward the map rooms, when he was slapped on the back, "DAMn-it Grom, Tithe sent me! It told me that you were given a gnome today and that that gnome was a smithy. Look I don't care what you told the damn gnome, Tithe told me that teh north barrack is low on arrows and spears, look that's all we need okay?" Linx looked back over at Grom, "OH! and I need all of my blades sharpened, and Tithe said I was to stay with you here in the west barracks."  

ruggaboo

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:15 pm
Mayze sat at the back and concentrated  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:39 pm
Grom waved his hand. "And guess what? Were not at the smithy. The gnome doesnt have anything to work with." He said with a gruff nod. "You should just shut up for Nefarox's (Blakc dragon Aspect, the BIG baddy. He will be comin =]) name!" The dwarf commmander looked again at teh sotne golems. "In position! Go get Iseck and Twink! This is were the fun breaks in!"

A dark skinned man bowed to Ryssa. "Former captian of teh army. Renold, you've outdone yourself this time. Lets get started."
Renold nodded and pulle dout a chair for Ryssa to sit in. "You have earned a spot at this meeting, trust me."  

Dreadlord Kharne

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:54 pm
The door unbolted and Mayze wondered through a large hall  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:52 pm
Linx nodded to the man who he grew up with, they were like brothers, "alright," he ran into the forrest and saw twink, "TWINK! YOu- are near a female gnome, and thats nice, but Grom wants a man by the name of Iseck, and your self, the golems are in sight." "Iseck, the loved one, huh," he thought to himself.

Iseck glared at the large man, "LOOK BUSTER I'M NOT INLOVE WITH THIS GNOME! I'M ISECK AND DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!" She pointed at his chest. "Now Twink my axe, I'm mad I'mma kill something. but first I nust attack this man and serch his body for ale." Iseck tackles Linx not making him flinch, she searched his body but no alcohol to speek of. "damn, well lets kill things."

"Grom not letting you have any ale eh?" Linx laughed.  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:28 am
Ryssa sits down and looks at all of them then says,"Thank ye"She could tell if any lied about her but kept quiet mostly.She looks at the dark figure with a lifted brow.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:41 pm
Mayze came to a door  

forgive_what_ive_done

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:40 am
REnold took his seat at one of teh heads of the table. "Now, as everyon knows, we have a new Master Healer. She was sent by one of teh forest gaurdians." He nodded to Ryssa. "On our matters though, all of our outsie contact have been lost outside the city. And the Gaurd seems to know our every move. Only conclusion is that there is a spy. So we act right now," he paused for the murmurs that arose.
The dark skinned man folded his hands and put his chin on them. "And what Renold, do we do?"
Renold stood up, drew his dagger and spoke. "We attack teh Emporer tonight."
The assembly nodded in approval. The former amrmy captian also rose and nodded. "Well, i will go and speak with teh Rebellion commanders in other city district at once." he said as he stepped out teh door.

Twink got up adn grabbed his mace. "Lets do this!" he lead the otehr two to Grom.
Grom nodded. "When the charges go off, attack... Simple."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:54 am
Ryssa watches teh dark figure.For some reason she didn't trust him.She looks at Renold then,"I can call to my elven warriors to aid you and this cuase if you would like?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:16 pm
Renold shook his head. "No, we have the best attack force prepared. Our men will hit teh palace then lock it. After we kill Krasin," he explained as he pulled out a floor plan of teh palace. "Everyone will make an escape down these halls to the forest."

Nefarox approached Emporer Krasin and dismissed the gaurds. "Krasin, the rebellion attempt their attack tonight..." he said as he transformed into his dragon form. "You again seem to become lazy. Your defences lack 'Emporer'." teh great dragon aspect said.
Krasin smiled. "You really think that i dont expect them to come? All of teh market district commanders have been killed. This is nothing..."
Nefarox stared at Krasin coldly. "Let us hope you are right. becasue i will not be there to help you..." he said as he once more turned into a human and left the chamber.

User Image
(thar he is. Now just imagine him about teh size of the Empire state building. =])  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:28 pm
Ryssa nods then stood.She had to think.Something was not right.She would protect these men as best she could.Her healing gifts will be push to their limits  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:20 pm
Syromoc rushed into a building on the side as the rebels took precious time to load their cannon. He was met by a rather bulk man, rushing at him with a cleaver raised in his hand. Syromoc quickly grabbed a dagger from his belt and threw directly at the man's wrist. It hit it's mark, and the man dropped his weapon, collapsing with pain. Syromoc made no hesitation ending the man's life. He retrieved his dagger from the corpse, and looked at the capital building through a nearby window. It wasn't long before he heard the crying of a child. He left the window and walked into the next room. There he found the source of the noise: an infant cradled by it's mother, cowering in the corner of the room. In front of them was a young boy, holding a sword much to big for him. Syromoc was stunned by the look of fear in the boy's eyes. He felt a sense of resemblance about it. But he was even more stunned as the boy came at him, and ran the blade through his right arm. Syromoc through the boy off of him, and drew the sword from his arm. He looked at the boy, who had joined his mother and sibling. Syromoc dropped the weapon, and quickly made his exit. He left the noble's district and found Engrath waiting for him, who seemed to be finished with the poor district. "Engrath, we must return to give our report to the king. It seems that staying here any longer would only result in loss." He mounted the wyvern, applying pressure to his wound, and Engrath took off.

((I know it's a hell of a post, but I've been away for a bit, so I'm trying to catch up. (Sounds a bit odd, since Syromoc's soloing it...))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff