Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ghosts Are Among You Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:33 am
Rose glared at the officer and gives him the finger "You Cant Take MY FRIEND!!" She yelled trying to push him away "He just barged through the door cuz he heard me crying and thought somebody was in danger." she huffs narrows her eyes, clenching her hands into fists as her eyes flash a dark red since she was growing angry with the cop. She growls low in her throat though it sounded weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:31 pm
This particular officer was so informed about ghosts. He could have literally driven this one out of the house at this point. Though, he wanted to hear what she had to say. Maybe this ghost would tell him something that this teen wouldn't. Glowing red eyes wasn't a cause for concerned. He'd successfully dealt with up to a class three poltergeist. That could manifest itself as a sort of black fog. Though, he didn't speak to Rose directly. This was a side hobby of his to study ghosts. Though his real job was prosecuting the living.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 pm
Rose tries to punch the cop but stopped when she noticed something. "You can see me cant you?" she asked before floating in front of his face "YOU CAN HEAR ME!!??" she grins and claps her hands while doing this sort of jumping up and down altough for her it was bobbing up and down before she stopped and glares at him "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN SHE KILLED ME?!???" she screamed in his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:53 pm
He didn't answer the question because there were other people in the room. Though he did remember the case. It had been one that for the most part. Everyone that was informed. Knew who the killer was. Though, there was no solid proof to convict in the courts. Though, that person had slipped up lately. By assaulting an employee of a gas station. While trying to rob the place. They were actually in a holding cell a few towns over.

He was on a much higher level than Zack. Zack only had an ability which he had inherited from his mother. His abilities were unrefined. Along with his training. Which hadn't been as thorough as it should have been.

This officer however had trained to Military standards in his craft. He had inherited a minor ability from his father. Which allowed him to see spirits. Though, when he was young. His ability to do so. Hadn't been much better than Zack. Every type of gift one could inherit was unique. Only through training could it evolve. What it turned into. Was ultimately up the gift that the person had. Without this gift, no amount of training could yield any results.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:02 pm
"SHE TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME AND YOU.....YOU" she pokes his chest but her finger went through. She growls and turns her back to him while crossing her arms, clearly annoyed with him "Why dont you go away or something before i rip that pretty little badge of yours off and do something with it?" she snarled at the officer while looking at Sai.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:16 pm
The officer walked over toward Sai. Grabbing a hold of his arm. Even if his intentions were solid. There was still a matter of the broke door. He turned toward the man of the house. Saying in a quizzical manner.

Officer- Do you wish to press charges against this one?

Edward paused for a second to think. There was the matter of his door. Which would take money out of his pocket that could be used for other things. Then again, this kid probably didn't have any money to his name. So his parents would be the ones to pay for this. This kids life would become a little harder as well. Either way, they would find out about this incident. He was slightly divided. Between teaching this teen a proper lesson in edicate. Or compassion for them as a person. There was a chance that Sai would not learn there lesson. Then there was the matter of the gun he had on him. Nothing good could come of that. So, Edward nodded his head. After that, the Officer walked with Sai to the police car. Putting him in the back seat. Then he pulled a clip board from his front dash. As he made his way back into the house.

Officer- Sir, I'm going to have to get a statement from you. Stating that you do indeed wish to press charges. Along with any other information you can provide about the incident.

At this point, he was acting as if Rose wasn't even there. He knew there wasn't a thing she could do to him. Being the type of ghost she actually was.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:28 pm
Rose growls again and screams out loudly, causing something to shake she hoped as she glares at the officer "Nobody will come to pick him up from the police station officer, hes homeless." she stated again and tries to throw that clipboard but she wasnt angry enough to cause anything to actually throw things.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:50 pm
The officer viewed Roses behavior as a tantrum. Punks sometimes used violence to get what they wanted. But he wasn't about to give into this ones threats. Now it wasn't just some kid. Who could possibly taught a lesson from there parents. Which most likely wouldn't do any good. It was a homeless person. With a weapon on them no less. A dangerous person they were. In his custody. He could probably find them some sort of home. But if Rose continued to amp there power level like that. He would slap the cuffs on them as well. Only, it would be limbo not prison that she would go to. His glare said very clearly ENOUGH.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:28 pm
Rose flicks him off "You cant do Anything! Im Freaking 20 YEARS OLD!!" she huffs and crosses her arms again before stopping and covering her face "Ill always be 20" she cries and sighs before looking back over at the officer with her normal grey eyes and floats right through him and into another room.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:43 pm
Edward looked at the officer oddly. He turned his head to the side and asked.

Edward- What do you keep looking at?

The officer didn't find any harm in telling him the truth. Sense he was a full grown adult.

Officer- There is a ghost in your home. If you want, I could get rid of the thing for you. I'm a certified exorcist so it wouldn't be a problem.

Edward blinked once in confusion instead of disbelief. There was a ghost standing right next to him. Yet, he hadn't sensed a thing. His abilities truely were dull.

Edward- Sure, just tell me. What sort of ghost spirit is it?

Officer- It's a class one spirit. This one died not even a decade past. So they still have the appearance of a twenty year old girl.

Edward became slightly annoyed at this point. His brow furled as he spoke.

Edward- Are you trying to swindle me officer?

He thought his abilities were at least good enough to detect a spirit that was standing right next to him. Even if they weren't very well trained.

The officer turned around heading out of the house at that point.

Officer- I think I am done here. Believe it or not. By the way, your spirit energy is barely registering. You have a fairly powerful gem in voodoo magic. Though you haven't yet awakened it. Good day sir.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:53 pm
"Shoot, you werent suppose to tell him ABOUT ME!!" she shouted from where she was at since she was close to the door and could hear them. She floats over to the window and looks out, thinking about her life that has passed and going through each moment through her head until she was at the point of her death and pale bruised fingerprints flashed across her pale neck and she rubs it, trying to rub the memory away.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:13 pm
The officer felt for Rose. Though, he also knew she was stuck in a loop. That was caused by her own emotions. They were handicapping her. Disallowing the ghost from even enjoying being a ghost or passing on. If that was what she so wished. An old partner of his had once said some words that he never forgot. Those that will not listen to reason will listen to punishment. The imposition of such an action. Was in response to the negative actions of others. Yet, there were many that didn't see it how it really was. They didn't want to listen to the advice of other. Thinking it was a sign of weakness. But in reality, this too was a lie. It was a sign of strength not weakness. To actually function in a humble manner. His old partner had leaned too heavily toward the punishment of those that didn't want to learn from there mistakes. Thinking them pathetic human beings. He sure missed his old partner. He too was a ghost just like Rose. But unlike that particular ghost. He was potentially more dangerous of a spirit. For, the officer had shared his training with his friend about how to see spirits and to manipulate them. That training could very well and easily be used as a ghost. Since the skills exorcists and ghosts used. Followed very similar principals. The only major difference between the two. Was the power source used for such things.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:25 pm
She murmered something and broke the window but of course it was just her imagination and when she closed her eyes and opened them the glass was perfect without a scratch. Grumbling she floats above the bed and closes her eyes, a moan escaping her lips as she relives her death again and she weeps again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:36 pm
The officer was leaving the house. Walking down the back sidewalk that lead to the driveway. When he suddenly started to see someone walking toward him. Coming from the other side of the yard. At first, the image was a bit blurry. His vision was acting funny for some reason. It was a hot day out and he wasn't exactly a young man. He saw his old partner. Though, he looked somewhat different. His eyes were as black as night. Cold as Ice and looking straight at him. It barely even looked like his old partner. The appearance was more like a demon. Wearing his partner as a suit. There aura was far too dark to be human. He felt his chest tighten as he looked at the spirit. He pulled his pistol out of its holster on his right. Making a cross with his other hand as he started walking toward the ghost of his partner. He knew this one. He knew him as well as a good drinking buddy could know a man. This is how he knew his true face. It was a day the officer knew he would have to face sooner or later. The one that he could not save.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:01 pm
(Oo creepy lolz)
Rosemary rolls over before getting up and looking from room to room, oblivious to the fact that there was a demonic ghost outside. She's never actually seen one but she heard that they can be pretty nasty and among other things and she always hoped she never incountered one or else things could end badly, so keeping quiet she wandered.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff