Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Wrold War/ Elemental Clash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay for intense killing and big ships going boom.
  Hehe "Runs away"
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:03 am
Traal couldn't help but grin at the crow.
Nice
Without a second glance at Owen or any indication he was bout to do soemthing rash he doved forwards for the Arbiter. He was limited to his magic as is only weapon was he gun, so relied on owen for the physical attacks, aiming to produce a distraction. He kicked out at his joints, seeing teh weakness in teh armor as he privately vuilt up his magic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:37 am
Owen followed after Traal with Demon Fang already revived upon his blade.

Although it might be ineffective against the warrior, the blazing flames could still hinder the enemies vision.

--

Helix meanwhile landed next to Karla, who was still bound, but she was working herself free. When she saw the necklace she was quick to react.

"Helix you didn't!" she gasped and then scolded him. She reached out to retrieve the beads but her movements were still hindered. Helix cawed possessively, and took off with them once more before she or the boy took them.

Karla's heart leapt for joy, while her expressions gave a frown and her eyes were dark as they watched the bird disappear. "Blasted bird," she muttered to keep up with the performance.

Can't say I didn't try to stop him, and I didn't command him to do such a thing.-she thought. The crows she kept may be her pets, but they still had minds of their own. And it wasn't the first time they've stolen something that was shiny. She had people who could back her on that claim. Then she glanced to boy, Matthew the warrior called him, and apologized.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:44 pm
The Arbiter moved quickly hooking Traals leg as he kick. with a twist forceing him to his knee's. He made a quick turn droping Traal and blocking Owens sword. "Come now you dont expect me to talk my way through this battle." The Arbiter said as he forced Owen back. he took a step forword unleashing a blast of swings. One after anthor.

------------

"Dont worry the Arbiter can handel him self. Although he dosent useally rely on things like that. Maybe it was the only way to keep you safe." Mattew said as he turned trowed the dead end. Claping his hands and pressing them against the surface made the wall move.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:15 pm
Vigroux with his acedemic mind runninng in circles of dark brilliance finally spoke, " land this beauty right now". With a moment of pure clarity he spoke words of tainted but true wisdom, "i figuered out anti-anti grav crystal waepons for the razonians 20 years ago, so the arcadians should have caught up by now," with a serious yet sickened expression he enlightened luki the brilliant engineer "i mean, why do you think they the most aggresive force on this earth let there entire fleet be destroyed, unless they had a way to ground hte entire alliance." he looked at lukipela to ground the ship like sh*t off a shovel. he knew she would understand and she somehow she knew he used that look on her father 20 years ago, and it worked then as well.  

Docxime

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 pm
Karla gave a silent nod to the boy, and finished freeing herself from the bonds made from her own clothes. She stood up straight and proud. Determined to forget the mortifying things that Traal, even her husband, had said. Then she placed a hand on her stomach and took a deep breath to help calm her nerves. Glancing at Traal's spear she debated a moment to take it with her, but decided not to. Just in case he survived to come back for it. Or she could come retrieve it later if he was unable to. At the next chance she was able to met with Owen in person she could have him return it. Her way of saying 'thank you' in some way-even if he had a foul way of words and a seemingly fouler attitude.

---

Owen took a couple steps back from the Arbitor's force. He darted to put himself in between Traal in the warrior. Traal's elemental abilities surpassed his own and most other Arcadian soldier. Owen planted his feet firmly on the ground-determined to buy Traal enough time to put what his next move was into action.

Gripping the sword tightly with his right hand, he let go with his left. Allowing for the blade on left bracer to aid him in this fight. His right arm might tire faster but he was will to fight against the exhaustion. He wouldn't allow himself to die here-he was going to be a father and that gave him his second wind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:19 pm
The Arbiters assualt dident let up. His sword continued to blast away at Owens blades. The Arbiter spun around to Owens side raiseing his ax near his neck,"ou can always give up. Id rather not kill people I have no need to kill." Justice said as he swung his blade knocking Owens to the side.

"Sir, we are getting a massive energy reading and a Video message." Called out the one of the engineers.
"Allow it through." Truth said as he sat down to better view the screen.

The image of a Armored man appered His helm weilding horns that extended outword. "I cant belive you. Allmight Arbiter of Truth, I cant seem to under stand why you allways have to do this to me!" Shouted the armored man.
"Well, well if it isnt the noble Dragoon Chrais. What do i owe this metting from the Dragoon of the eastern flame?" Truth said as he stood up.
"Truth, truth Im going to destroy your fleet and kill you my self." The Dragoon said as he turned off the message.
"Sir we are getting a massive ship reading. Its the Arcadain capital ship. Sir its the Gigas." Reported the engineer.

The sky near the edge of the shield was fragmented nonmoveing. Suddenly a large ship head came through. The front of the ship alone out gunned the nearest Dalmascain ship. The ship instantly opened fire on the Dalmascain ship, the Dalmascain ship returened fire but the massive ship's shield reflected the shells. the Dalmascain ship began to sink massive holes in its hull, the hole's glowing molten red. The ship erupted into a ball of fire as it came down.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:37 am
((GO ARCADIA!! *waves flags*))

Owen quickly unleashed Inferno to allow the flames to force the Arbiter back, If he was lucky perhaps the flames could make it through the visor of the helmet and burn his eyes.

Owen glanced briefly at the Gigas as it appeared and smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:33 am
"Sir more of our ships are engageing the Gigas. Damn it we just lost the Cruiser Gia. Weve lost 4 ships to the Gigas. Arbiter we are the only ship with enough fire power to take her head on. We need an order." Shouted the cheif engineer.
"Right then. Hows the Gav cannon doing on its charge?" Asked the Arbiter as he stood up.
"Its at 48% chraged." Answred the engineer at the controls.
"Charge stright forword get close enough to fire the cannon at point blank. Aim for the right bay of their ship. Try to hit the conecting bridge." The Arbiter answred.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:17 am
Owen continued to keep the Arbitor busy until Traal was ready to unleash his attack.

((sorry-couldn't think of much else to say at the moment >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:32 am
(Yea im just buying time in the sky. Lol, Oh nice avi hehe kinda looks like a warrior)
"Sir the gigas has us pined, we cant move. She has us out gunned. Our shields are failing." Shouted the engineers as they tried to gain control.
"Hows the cannon?" Asked the Arbiter as he watch the shields glow red.  

Andy _1134

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces