Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Chatterbox II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How may years have you been on Gaia?
  0 - 1
  2 - 3
  4 - 5
View Results

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:16 pm
Null Chamber
Thanks, hope your sash sale goes well. With the sash deflating I fear the person that bid 15 mil might back out of the deal when it is all said and done. XP

Yeah, I kind of choose a bad time to sell it. ^^; Probably going to pull it off the market and waiting awhile, the price will go back up... I hope. I guess I should of sold it sooner, but I could not have planned on them releasing a similar item.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:21 pm
Selene Aries
Null Chamber
Thanks, hope your sash sale goes well. With the sash deflating I fear the person that bid 15 mil might back out of the deal when it is all said and done. XP

Yeah, I kind of choose a bad time to sell it. ^^; Probably going to pull it off the market and waiting awhile, the price will go back up... I hope. I guess I should of sold it sooner, but I could not have planned on them releasing a similar item.
Yah just seems like everyone and their mule is trying to sell one in the exchange right now.  

Null Chamber

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:42 pm
I'm taking a required basic welding class for the degree I'm going for right now (not in welding), and I suck at welding. I really do.

You know you suck when you light your own a** on fire.

Yes, I lit my a** on fire.

I could feel heat coming up my leg, so I push my welding hood up and look down and there's flames coming from the bottom of my pants leg. I didn't panic, I just bent over and smothered them.

I will be glad when this is over.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:39 pm
What is a rick roll?

lol I wish I could have seen you catch yourself on fire. biggrin That would have been classic.  

Captain Joey Lickems

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:50 pm
Captain Joey Lickems
What is a rick roll?

lol I wish I could have seen you catch yourself on fire. biggrin That would have been classic.

When you think you're going to watch something really awesome on Youtube and you end up watching some random video with Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" song playing instead. It can get a bit frustrating, especially when it happens constantly. Kinda like this, only they don't advertise it in the title.

@Lee: I'm glad you're okay!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:10 pm
Oh ok. I get it. Sorry I'm just starting to use the computer more.
I don't know all these lingo things.

eek Oh god. I have never seen a mans tities bounce that much. gonk They even look sexier then mine. lol

Yeah well at least he's not making a cake  

Captain Joey Lickems

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:22 pm
Captain Joey Lickems

Yeah well at least he's not making a cake
rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Anyone on tonight?  

Selene Aries

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:15 pm
I'm on. New, but I am on =3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:15 pm
Rick Roll Techno Viking It looks like he's really dancing to it XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4udUvxX8upE&feature=related

Im on tonight, Selene 3nodding Hey Selene guess what happened to me tonight?

User Image  

Isaol-the-wolf

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:15 pm
That's almost as big as the now-scabs my fiancé has on his left shin. Take note: sliding to 3rd base in shorts on dirt that's like sandpaper isn't a great idea. X3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:27 pm
Sunegami
That's almost as big as the now-scabs my fiancé has on his left shin. Take note: sliding to 3rd base in shorts on dirt that's like sandpaper isn't a great idea. X3

When I stopped sliding I got up in like 2 seconds and got up and back on my bike, it wasn't until I was at Block Buster's when a elderly lady behind me in line said, "Oh my Lord! Your Arm! Are you okay!?!?" Then I finally saw the damage. Before that I just felt a slight sting and thought nothing of it.

I bet your soon-to-be husband just dusted off and thought nothing of it as well.

Hey Sune check out my Wolf creator thread, you can make your own wolf.

(Im sorry but when you said he slid into third base I imagined a grizzly bear in a baseball outfit sliding into third. It's really your fault since you said he was like a bear. xd I mean no offense though )  

Isaol-the-wolf

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:27 pm
Nasty, but will make for some fine scars.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 pm
Lol reminds me when I fell in 5th grade and skinned my knees to high heaven. Someone kicked a ball and it hit me between the legs while I was running by on the blacktop. I was so annoyed too because the wounds wouldn't stop bleeding and the teacher finally made me sit out the rest of PE. That was my favorite class too. emo  

Krissim Klaw

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:40 pm
Sunegami

Yea that's about the equivalent of my lovely face slide on blacktop.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff