Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:41 am
She looked at her"Yes, they took care of Saya too, very well, but remember, no matter what happens, you must promise, you will not fight each other, and will always remember you two are sisters."She said with an urgent voice  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:41 pm
Rosily nodded her head in silent agreement with her mother. She knew all about Diva's and Saya's past, and it made her wary of Saya and Kai, of all the Red Shield, and even more aware of the Kyropteran. "The Red Shield is an organization devoted and entirely used to eliminate Kyropteran. But not we queens," she said, spittng the word, 'queens.'
"We are the secret weapons against all the others."  

knocker897

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:00 am
Diva smiled warily at her"I may still be a queen but you have my power Rosily, i know how you must feel, but one day it will pass, so for now, we need to get all three of us some chevalier, at the max three"She said looking at them  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:18 am
Elena nodded her head and looked at her sister, "But I don't think we know anyone who would want to be our chevalier.. do you Rosily?"  

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:25 pm
She smiled"oh elena, you don't get people who want to be, you pick the ones you want"She said giggling  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:32 pm
Rosily shook her head at her sister. "No, I haven't really met many humans... outside of Red Shield that is. Maybe we should look around...." Rosily told her sister, looking up at her mother, to see what she had to say.  

knocker897

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:18 pm
Elena nodded her head in approval with Rosily, "Yeah, I suppose we should look around.." She also looked at her mother for some type of guidance on what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:35 pm
Ren eventually gave up on the house and looked around for something else.. 'Hmm.. maybe a tree..' All it took was one leap to make it up the tree pretty high. He crouched down on a firm branch and made himself comfortable, and it was only an hour or so later by the time he drifted off to sleep.  

XScarredxHeroX

knocker897

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:46 pm
Rosily stood up, making sure her sister was steady. "So, let's go... I'm sure Kai and Saya are wondering what on earth happend to me.... we sure get moving." Rosily said, taking charge partly, not wanting to waist her freedom while it lasted.

(maybe we could just make our own?)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:43 am
(yea but we need more male rpers here to make it interesting)

Diva got up and walked with them"Hmm i sense that we are not alone, a man is here, a man perfect to be your chevalier Rosaly or Elena, so choose whose chevalier will he be?, when i bring him here, drink his blood, not all just some, then give him some of yours then the transformation will begin, transformations are different for every person"She said walking in ren's direction  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:28 pm
Elena looked at her sister, "Do you want a chevalier or do you want me to have him?" she asked her, but then had a pondering look, "Rosily.. I know this may sound like a stupid question.. but what does a chevalier do?" She tilted her head slightly with her question.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:42 pm
Ren opened his eyes by the sound of footsteps coming toward him. He was high enough up the tree that anyone looking up it wouldn't be able to see him. He glared into the darkness, but didn't move an inch. He didn't want any attention drawn to him, so he continued to sit on his branch leaning his back against the trunk of the tree. Ren waited for whatever was making the noise to show itself. If it was a chyropteran, he shouldn't be detectable because of his crystal.  

XScarredxHeroX

knocker897

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:42 pm
"Well.." Rosily said carefully, looking at her sister. "I'm not sure from experience, but they basically are devoted servants bound by blood. But they can break away... but that's highly unusual. Also.." she gulped, embarrassed, "Your own chevalier can, er.. mate with another queen..." she looked away, blushing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:49 pm
Elena blushed also, "So you mean your own chevalier cannot mate with the queen they are devoted to..?" She looked down, clearly shy of her question.  

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:57 pm
Diva walked up to him"Hello there ren, how are you and my dear sister saya, would you please help me, you see I'm lost and my daughters are with me so can you please comfort them?"She asked looking at him  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff