Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Intentions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:54 pm
"Yuumei..." Nao tried to stay up if i unleashed my demon form I'll automatically get healed...but...i hate using it... she thought and a very hurtful pain shot through her heart causing her to fall over on the ground "s**t...My body can't take the pain any more..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:07 pm
Miku ran over to Nao and felt her pulse "its slow but its fine...you should rest Nao...it make your body relax more...." she made a concerned look.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:11 pm
Nao laughed in pain "your a nice girl Miku...you and that idiot make a good pair..." she closed her eyes "good night...make sure Yuumei doesn't overdo it..." she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:19 pm
Miku u take care of Nao......... i'll help Yuumei................ takai i never wanted to come to this hey yuumei-san need a hand?  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:33 pm
Miku nodded "I'll do my best!" she said with a cheerful smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 pm
takai i'm only going to say this once surrender now and all that u've done well be forgiven......... i don't wish to fight with u  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:05 am
She clanched her teeth and glared at them. The curse keep on spread till it completely enveloped her in its secong phase. She smiled"Thanks for the help." Takai jumped back and did a few handsigns*Dead soul Jutsu* a beating noise appeared and orochimaru stood up. Chakra strings extended from her fingers conecting to his body"He's my puppet now..."

Yuumei completely lost control. He howled again and summoned his Menacing ball again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:30 am
............ very well then if thats how its going to be then so be it *places arms to the side and extendes them one aimed for orochimaru's body and another aimed at takai* Dragon style:........( purple chakra gathered into the palms of my hands) Spacial Rend *launched beams of slicing chakra sythes the first on hit orochimaru and destroyed his body completely and the other was still heading for takai*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:36 am
"s**t!" Takai stabbed the sword into the ground and she jumped on the hilt dodging the attack.

Yuumei let the attack go making another explosion...

Takai was thrown back into a biulding. Her curse mark faded and she fell to the ground unconcious.

Yuumei,losing control, launched himself at Ryoku in an attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:58 am
*using the Akumagan i was able to find a weakspot on yuumei* i know ur going to hate me for this........... 5 pronged binding seal *slappes all 5 fingers into yuumei's stomach and with the seal i blocked all of yuumei's demon chakra and all of his regular chakra*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:02 am
Yuumei howled in pain and surprise then slumped down unconcious. His skin slowly came back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:05 am
*picks up yuumei then goes to takai whose still unconsious and picks her up and heads to where Nao and miku r* this is a real pain  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:08 am
Takai slowly opened her eyes. Her body hurt like hell"What the..."She muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:16 am
Aaahhhhhhh..... i see that ur finally awake Takai i won't move if i were u......... u took the full impact of yuumei's attack and u suffered nearly fatal wounds  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:17 am
Takai glared at him"Let me go you dragon b*****d..."She growled.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff