Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Wasteland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:32 pm
(i can barely see what you wrote...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:43 pm
Naidun

(Oi....I changed the colour just for you. Go re-read it then?)  

Lord Zanarkand

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:51 pm
Lord Zanarkand
Naidun

(Oi....I changed the colour just for you. Go re-read it then?)

(thx)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:15 pm
(hehe, he said bladder....now that my moment of immaturity is over...)
Kyo nodded and started following John, "How long have you lived in the desert?"  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:42 am
(lol)

"A long time, my village was destroyed by raiders. i survived, but i couldnt stay ther so i gathered some stuff and just left" John stopped and gave his horse some water and then continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 pm
Kyo focused his gaze to the sand that he kicked up as he walked, "oh, that kind sounds similar to what happened to me...only I crossed the ocean." a strange, quiet laugh escaped his lips. "I know what it feels like to have a home, then lose it..." he peered ahead to focus on the distant city.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:11 am
John raised his eyebrow. "i try not to think of the past or the future, it makes you unfocused on the present. anyway...you should practice with that gun before we enter this city. theres alot of assholes in here. a foreinger like you would easily get in trouble. and a sword will only make you more suspicious" john threw away an empty can and signaled Kyo to shoot it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:13 pm
Kyo pulled the gun out at the speed he would pull out his sword and thought about the game he used to play as small child when he would throw small stones and he aimed the gun and shot. The bullet hit the top half of the can and sent it spinning higher in the air.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:14 am
john looked at kyo a bit impressed. "pretty good. though sometimes its better to take your time with the shots. to make sure your bullets hit the target."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:59 pm
Kyo blushed slightly and grinned impishly. "I didn't have time to react, that was all instinct."  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:03 pm
john looked at him a bit suprised and then closed his eyes. "hmm i see...but you still have to practice"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:33 pm
Kyo shrugged, "Yeah I guess so...I only hit the top..." he looked around, he could have sworn that he'd heard a noise.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:39 pm
John grabbed his rifle that was hanging on his should. he looked around. "there could be raiders ambushing people from the town." john looked around once more "remember. in the wasteland you'd better shoot first and ask later"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:46 pm
Kyo nodded once. He couldn't tell where the noise had come from, but he could feel the hair p***k on the back of his neck.
(what setting are we in again? lol)  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:53 pm
(wasteland. u know the kind of desert with rock like ground.)

John backed up to kyo. "we cant get separated, we'l easier be overmanned that way" He heard a man scream and a few others rushed out from their hiding spots. most of them were armed with pipes or such. John fired his rifle at the closest one. "once ur gun is out of bullets, dont care to reload, keep 'em of with you'r sword okay?" he said and kept firing his rifle  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff