Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:51 pm
Yashie was furious. Although it was sweet to use the magic for the girl, magic isn't something you should take lightly. She quietly whispered her incantation to transform her necklace. Perhaps a few winds would teach them a lesson. No, that wouldn't work. They would think it was an odd coincidence.

Yashie smiled. "Mother Nature, hear my plea," Yashie raised her mallet in a fighting position, "please return nature to its original course! Blossom breeze!" Yashie tapped the mallet on the nearest tree. The cherry blossoms started flying away, one by one. Yashie smiled at the fading flowers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:55 pm
The acrobat leapt up from her spot on the bench, flowers forgotton on the ground as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "...Teal...Fifi...he's teal, not green." Aki was blushing like mad, so much she fead her ebony hair might turn the same shade. "Do you really feel the same way? I mean, I understand if you don't know that you've found out about Fifi, and...do you really feel that way too?" She was staring up at him now, and her neck wasn't bothered at all by the strain.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

S n u g g l e The G e e k

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:06 pm
Nikko swung his arms around her back. "Yes I feel the same way Aki. I would be honored if you were to be my girlfriend." Smiling midst the hug, Nikko felt it. Something was happening to the Create's flowers. He felt it deep in his stomach. Aki was right there, but he needed to take care of it.

Pulling out the card from his bag, Nikko began the incantation. "Create, I envoke thee. Make my imagination become a reality." Pulling the book from the card, Nikko drew two Swords in the pages, then pulled them as they materialized in the air. "Release the Cherry Blossoms!"

Nikko saw a girl standing across the park. She must have been the cause of Create's pain. Nikko charged.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:18 pm
Aki's eyes widened, but before she could even do anything, someone intterupted. And then, Akihiko got to see her boyfriend -she liked that- use his own magic. At least he wouldn't dump her for being wierd!

"Be careful Nikko-kun!" She yelled. She'd only get in this fight if he really needed help. Otherwise she'd just be in the way and stealing his victory. Fifi was warm in her back pocket and she knew that whoever this was wasn't normal at all.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

sosnoel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:47 pm
Yashie saw Nikko charging. 'Stupid boy! We're not that far apart! You better know how to stop!' Yashie started mentally stringing insults of being simple minded.

Yashie held her mallet in attack position. If it was a fight he wanted, it's a fight he'll get. She started wondering exactly what was his magic. To create things? Yashie bit her tongue; if he created fire, she was screwed for sure. Earth magic wouldn't help, and Yashie's only choice would be fleeing with the power of wind magic. Magic was straining, though, so you had to use it wisely.

In the position that the boy just uses the swords, then Yashie still might have a chance. Close combat was a specialty, as Auntie always said. Yashie had taken those lessons only because it would increase stamina.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:30 pm
Nikko knew that the swords were the only things he could use without having to fall back again. He took two carefully aimed slashes at the girl's stomach. "What........Did you do.........To the Create's..............Flowers?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Rage filled Nikko, any pain the Create felt, so did he.  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:06 pm
Yashie staggered back a bit. Swords equal sharp, which equals pain. She swung her iron mallet at the nearest sword to throw it off, at least for a little while. Yashie knew there would be a minimum of two cuts. Hopefully, he wouldn't have punctured deeply.

"Why are you messing with nature?" Yashie yelled in reply to the stranger. "With this aura, people can feel magic from miles away! What are you planning to do? Attract people to steal it? Even the norms would freak out! Cherry blossoms here and now? Have some common sense would you!"

Yashie's eyes widened a bit. She started aiming at the swords again. If people saw this, the two might turn into a spectacle. Ending it as quickly as possible was the new objective.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:52 pm
"Ooh, Maybe you should show a bit of common sense smart one!" Aki screamed finally. "You intterupted a romantic evening between two people who care about each other and have been dancing around each other for years! With all the racket you've made you're more likely to attract attention than we are! So a tree is blooming out of season, it happens all the time with global warming, going to blame that on us too?!"

In her rage, Aki had pulled her knife out of her pocket and allowed it to become the long and deadly rapier that served as the key. It's dusty rose hue shone and reflected off of the pink in her dress. She raised the blade and shouted once more at the strange woman who'd ruined a perfectly good evening.

"Now get your a** out of here and get away from my boyfriend you hussy!"

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

sosnoel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:44 pm
"Hmph. He's the one who charged, so he's technically the one that should go away. I doubt these cherry blossoms even belong here. As for me making all the racket, you're louder than me." Yashie talked more quietly and calmly while taking a few seconds to analyze Aki. What's with these people and swords? She figured a wind barrier or blast might hold her up, if not there was the chance of a minature earthquake.

Wind was her easiest to control without wasting a lot of energy, so that's what Yashie decided. She stepped a few paces back before hitting her glistening mallet on concrete. It started to have a silvery glow when the incantation was recited.

"Mother Nature, hear my request," as Yashie started the incantation, there was a light breeze, "assist me in my defense. Wind knockdown!" The wind was to hit fiercely and blow away the "lovely" couple. This would give her time to focus on a stronger attack, and their screams might just blow away too.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:02 pm
Nikko threw the swords at the girl and pulled back. Grabbing The Create, Nikko drew up a wall between them and the girl. It would give him a chance to draw a more elaborate weapon.

Nikko started to draw a Bow and Arrow, Hoping that his archery lessons would hold well against this unnatural wind. Taking hold of the bow, Nikko launched an arrow into the middle of the windstorm, where he saw the glowing.

sosnoel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm
Yashie saw Nikko trying to shoot the arrow at her. What the hell, man? The odds are against you; the wind can easily knock down that arrow. What a waste of magic.

Yashie started to conjure a wind barrier while the wind knockdown was still going. "Mother Nature, protect one of your soldiers." The light started to blind Yashie, so she closed her eyes tightly. "Prevent the norms from seeing this! Wind barrier!"

The wind barrier was to give the illusion that nothing was there and prevent anyone or thing from escaping. Even Yashie was trapped in this fight. The winds grew into more of a sandstorm, and Yashie was starting to tire out her magic.

Letting the wind rage on, she started banging hard on the wall, which would crumble under her and the wind's pressure. 'Please let them tire out soon.' Yashie thought as small pieces started getting chipped off. 'We may perish under these conditions.' It was true, for the winds were starting to get out of control; her power only let her summon and release, not always control.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:44 pm
Nikko would have to give up soon. All of this was really putting a strain on his body. He wopuld collapse if this didn't end soon. He grabbed Aki and held her, trying to block her from the sandstorm. Once he had her he released the barrier and let the Wind strike him. He couldn't fight any longer.  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:59 pm
Yashie faced the boy when he took out the wall. She felt her cuts from his sword, not too deep but could get worse under the weather. With her remaining magical strength, she did a reverse incantation.

"Mother Nature, thank you for your assistance. The danger is over." The winds undone themselves and returned everything back to its original state, including taking away those stupid cherry trees. With a mutter, Yashie transformed her mallet back into the cute, little necklace.

"I suppose we were both out of hand." Yashie decided the best thing to do was to be cordial as possible but still folded her arms around her chest. With a sigh, she arranged a "treaty of sorts". "How about we start over? I could show you how to disguise your aura, if you tell me about your magic. Then, you could go back to your lovey dovey stuff. I don't get bothered, and my aunt doesn't kill me."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:10 pm
Nikko looked at the girl and smiled weakly. The wind had cut him up a bit. "Deal, My name is Nikko, and this is Aki." Nikko tried to stand up, but had a great deal of difficulty, The Create wiped him out more than he thought it would.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:01 pm

The Japanese woman held back her tears and allowed herself to simply glare. Her evening was ruined, as was her favorite dress, and the man she was in love with was injured. Fifi was on her shoulder, hissing and snapping at the woman who'd offended his mistress.

"Try talking first next time, preferably without intterupting people."

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces