Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
What's your favorite root town? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:07 pm
/never checks up on the guild so this is late ;_;

Yeah the second server annoyed me too, mostly because you KEEP going back there. And it gets annoying. And I've had to wander around there to find Bat Earrings or something like 483242394 times. Ugh.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:58 pm
XxGrieverxX
@Kaiomeh
Why didn't you like SIGN

I basicly didn't like all of the characters. Tsukasa pissed me off because she couldn't make up he mind with her gender. And I did not like Subaru's attitude in sign, she was awesome in //Roots but not in //Sign. The only character I liked in it was the comic releif, Sora. After he was gone I stopped watching it.  

Kaiomeh

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:04 pm
Kaiomeh
I basicly didn't like all of the characters. Tsukasa pissed me off because she couldn't make up he mind with her gender. And I did not like Subaru's attitude in sign, she was awesome in //Roots but not in //Sign. The only character I liked in it was the comic releif, Sora. After he was gone I stopped watching it.

Subaru wasn't in //Roots.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:18 pm
[Dill]
Kaiomeh

Subaru wasn't in //Roots.

i think she got subaru and shino mixed up  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 pm
Subaru's better than Shino~ Shino's all like, bleh. Boring. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:26 pm
yeah she's like a zombie half the time  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:10 pm
I know and if you compare her to Atoli, Atoli has like *gasp* a personality. And she's prettier than Shino too. heart I've never even had Shino in my party yet in G.U. I just don't bother because I dislike Shino too much. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:10 pm
Kaiomeh
XxGrieverxX
@Kaiomeh
Why didn't you like SIGN

It wasn't that Tsukasa couldn't make up her mind about her gender. When Morganna made Tsukasa (IRL) fall into a coma, she also altered Tsukasa's memories (I think...). Subaru wasn't in Roots. :/ And Sora is in almost every episode. He gets killed only in the last episode (I don't consider any episodes after 25 to be real episodes)
I don't really understand how you don't like SIGN, but everyone has their own opinions.
@Sauce-Kay: I don't like Atoli particularly, but I also don't have any attachment to Shino. But Subaru beats them both XP.
@Naota: It would probably be easy to get Subaru and Shino mixed up since they have the same English voice actor. But they look quite different ._.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:12 pm
XxGrieverxX
@Kaiomeh
Why didn't you like SIGN? :0

@Doomed
Same. It seems more like an MMO rather than a video game with the level cap at 150. Most MMOs I've seen or played, the levels go above 100.
And it allows the people who've played the old World, to become stronger than their old character. c;

Yay! I was sorta right!
It would have been nice if they had kept wavemasters though. I mean, I like the new classes, but I love wavemasters.
And I just remembered the name for the spellcasters other than Harvest Clerics. Shadow Warlocks! I couldn't remember it before DX!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:28 pm
@Darkly_Doomed: I think it's a tie~ I don't remember //sign much but I remember Subaru was my favorite. <3 I'd totally want to be a heavy axeman. Or a long arm. Or a wavemaster. XD That's weird though, usually people either HATE Atoli or love her to death. o:  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Kaiomeh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:22 pm
Definantly not Shino... you would have to be stupid to get those two mixed up. And it has been over a year since I watched //roots, but I remember some chick talking about how she was in the crimson squad.

@Darkly_Doomed: I know that but it was just so anoying... I think that it was not episode 25, I know that I didn't watch that one. And there were episodes after that? I only time I ever remember seeing them again in those pcs is in //Gift.
And I do not know... the only .Hacks I like are A.I. Buster vol 1, //I.M.O.Q., //Roots, and //G.U. All of the others either had bad characters or plots in my mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:31 pm
Kaiomeh
XxGrieverxX
@Kaiomeh
Why didn't you like SIGN

Ah, I see. So the characters just bothered you? I understand. I don't watch or read manga if I hate the characters. xD It just make me mad while reading/watching it. And you watch anime to enjoy it. ;D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:17 am
Sauce-Kay
@Darkly_Doomed: I think it's a tie~ I don't remember //sign much but I remember Subaru was my favorite. <3 I'd totally want to be a heavy axeman. Or a long arm. Or a wavemaster. XD That's weird though, usually people either HATE Atoli or love her to death. o:

I'd want to be a wavemaster or a twin blade. I like beating stuff up in games. There are times that I hate Atoli, but most of the time It's just like, "*sigh* Okay, I get it. Now would you please be quiet so I can beat up stuff and hear Haseo talk with his usual attitude about his twisted obsessions with Shino, Ovan, and Tri-Edge (Azure Kite~)?" Her obsession with Sakaki irks me. I've always hated Sakaki. But it has increased. He ties with Endrance now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:03 pm
I like old school Mac Anu. n_n  

Hel Pup

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:46 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Sauce-Kay

I'd want to be a wavemaster or a twin blade. I like beating stuff up in games. There are times that I hate Atoli, but most of the time It's just like, "*sigh* Okay, I get it. Now would you please be quiet so I can beat up stuff and hear Haseo talk with his usual attitude about his twisted obsessions with Shino, Ovan, and Tri-Edge (Azure Kite~)?" Her obsession with Sakaki irks me. I've always hated Sakaki. But it has increased. He ties with Endrance now.

Yeah a twin blade would be fun too. XD Since I like Haseo's twin blades 2nd. The broadsword's like the best though.
Mostly his twisted obsession with Ovan though~ heart

It kinda bothered me too. I never really liked or disliked Sakaki in the beginning until he "did everything" to Atoli...and yeah. D:

/gasp! You don't like Endrance either?! I don't know whhhhhhhy everyone loves him.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff