Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonderchik-Nic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:49 am
Name: Nicki
Hobbies: playing guitar, playing the sims2, listening to music, playing video games
Interest: Music (Rock), Japan, see hobbies
Fav. thing about the Sims games: um...everything i guess!

YAY PENGUINS!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:04 pm
Name: Darcy
Hobbies: The Sims 2, Gaia and Reading
Interest: Music
Fav. thing about the Sims games: I love playing God. It's also a good stress reliever.

Darcyness

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:31 am
Name: Michelle
Hobbies: Games, Guitar, Music, ... etc.
Interest: Internet... friends, etc.
Fav. thing about the Sims games: The ability to control their destiny...
<3

=User ImagexShexayBunneyx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:12 pm
Name: Just call me Evan.
Hobbies: Playing cello, The Sims (2), Gaming, reading online comics
Interest: Singing, writing, reading etc, etc. I'm artsy.
Fav. thing about the Sims games: The downloads, though technically that's not really part of the game.  

Ms. Blood

Clandestine Angel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:48 pm
Name: Erin Kingrey. Please don't come and kidnap me. : D
Hobbies: Gardening, photography, cooking, drawing, flute, Sims. heart
Interest:Food, art, biking, Video games, reading, music. heart
Fav. thing about the Sims games: You can play out your wildest fantisies and thoughts. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:10 pm
Name: Cristaly
Hobbies: Nintendo, Reading, dogs, Gaia, Sims uhhh... Nintendo?
Interest: Animes, reading, videogames, and learning languages
Fav. thing about the Sims games: You get to control people's lives. Torture e'm. I've never done this but probably will soon. Grab people I hate make 'em sims and torture them... ^^ And make what you can't make out of your life >.  

Cristaly

5,700 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:00 am
â™  Shiz... I forgot to do this when I first joined:

Name: Evan
Hobbies: Playing on the internet, playing sims 2, making custom content, playing nintendo and looking for music albums ninja
Interest: Sims 2, music, comedy
Fav. thing about the Sims games: the ability to make custom content... especially to make it alot easier- Thank you, Will Wright! mrgreen
and anything else you would like to share about yourself: I'm 6'5" tall and I'm constantly recruited for the absolute worst sport in the world: American Football. stressed I also cannot tollerate spam on intelligent discussion threads. *glares at Lexi17* â™   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:10 pm
Name: katy
Hobbies: sims xd
Interest: gwen stefani, no doubt, fashion
Fav. thing about the Sims games: making characters appearances and personality traits  

obsessovanodoubt

L0liD33

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:20 pm
Name: Dee
Hobbies: Sims 2, anime, TV, strange music
Interest: Foxes, computers, anime, music and books
Fav. thing about the Sims games: I like controlling the sims like I would control my life.

I have Sims 2, Family Fun Stuff. For my birthday I'm going to get University, Nightlife, and Pets.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:25 am
Name: Kat, Strange Angel, or simply MD (the nick I picked up in this forum rofl)
Hobbies: Sims. Sims sims sims sims sim- ahem. I also enjoy reading and I'm a flailing artist! See here: http://strange-angel.deviantart.com/gallery
Interest: Sims. Sims sim- heehee.. I love reading S2 stories and collecting my favorites. I'm pagani and attend services at Grove of The Oak in Sacramento, California with my husband and my wife. (The wife is the one that got me wrangled into sims. Hubby's gone batty ever since. LOL)
Fav. thing about the Sims games: Hmmm.... The creativity it inspires in people. I mean.. look at any "custom content" forum! Go to any Sim Stories board.. Hell, play it yourself for an hour. I got hubby's best bud hooked when he was walking past and saw me playing. He spent the rest of his long-distance visit at my computer, playing a man he'd made to look like Hunter S. Thompson (Johnny Depp starred in Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas as his dear, crazy journalist friend..) as he caroused around the town, seducing anything that moved, generally killing them afterward, and adopted a baby. Then he moved in the paper boy as a "cabana boy" to take care of said baby. lol It was hilarious and ways I'd never seen anyone play before.  

MercifulDeath

Dapper Lop

Lubeh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:33 pm
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Name:
Luvy mary anne - you can call me MAE smile

Hobbies:
Playing Computer games like the sims, hang out with fwends, watch TV, draw, reading scary books, sleeping, eating, surfing the net, going to school and many more

Interest:
Anything that comes to my mind and havin fun w/fiends or w/o friends 3nodding

Fav. thing about the Sims games:
*Make my primary char prefect smile
*Making diff kinds of people or family,
*controling my creations. . . wuahahaha!!! twisted
*making them do all kinds of stuff.
*Buy more nd more sims
*All the things I want to do!

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:05 pm
Name: Pollination Technician or you can just call me PT
Hobbies: Drawing, and..... well I guess I just draw smile
Interest:The sims 2, Zelda, computer, and music(mostly rock)
Fav. thing about the Sims games: The fact that you can start out with one family and keep it going through generations through generations and still look back at the first starting family.
and anything else you would like to share to tell us about yourself, feel free to do it here. I think that's about it. You can send me a message if you want to ask me anything more.  

Pollination Technician

MercifulDeath

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:25 pm
Pollination Technician
Name: Pollination Technician or you can just call me PT
Hobbies: Drawing, and..... well I guess I just draw smile
Interest:The sims 2, Zelda, computer, and music(mostly rock)
Fav. thing about the Sims games: The fact that you can start out with one family and keep it going through generations through generations and still look back at the first starting family.
and anything else you would like to share to tell us about yourself, feel free to do it here. I think that's about it. You can send me a message if you want to ask me anything more.

OMG! rofl I love your ava & name!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:53 pm
Name: Violet Mashuga

Hobbies: reading, various computer things, playing Sims, writing, talking about Sims
Interest: books, the Sims 2, music, Sims pictures

Favorite thing about the Sims games: I like how customizable they are. <33 I love downloading things and I do it quite often and I should really stop because my poor computer is going to run out of space... ):

Violet M

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces