Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
♥ Taliban ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MAKE POLLS
  Yes Sir!
View Results

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:54 am
When I said OOT, out of topic, I'm talking about the more specific topic, the self defense. I'm not talking about Taliban in general. Since you keep replying about the matter I'm talking about, then I.. no, we all can assume that we're still talking about the self defense only.

And Tranq's point is that you're saying attacking=killing when we're talking about self defense, then you suddenly twisting your word when you clearly said that in your next post, right after you said that.

Well, I'll stay silent for a while since I'm not really in the topic. and I don't want to be looked like bullying you with 2 vs 1. good luck with the argument, I'll keep watching from the side for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:56 am
LOL!  

Harrotz

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:31 am
huh? I don't wish to read your post shini.

u don't litsen.

and tranquility. you got a problem or something?

tell me please.

I'm saying when i say atacking i mean killing.

IS THAT A PROBLEM? plz tell me if yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:57 am
Nope, not my problem. It's your problem for not trying to understand what is the meaning of attacking and killing.  

Harrotz

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:02 am
im telling, in the discussion when i said atacking i meant killing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:09 pm
I'm not quite sure which kinds of Taliban we are talking about in here.

The ones so far to my knowledge are not good men and are men of blood shed and violence. So I'm not thrilled with these types.  

white winters snow

uzumaki arina1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:54 am
You can't say anything about them without any proof,and I don't know too! xd Maybe,we should ask the real taliban ><  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:21 am
I have 2 taliban friends on gaia wink

They are mujahideen/taliban people.

Only 1 of the got job at mujahideen thoguh....

Well he goes around and kill people, and he's only 16.  

The_Pathan
Captain

uzumaki arina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:28 am
oh that's "great" biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:33 am
Well he just fight for Allah... example there was this girl he saved i read, some hindu/indian people were aiming on a girl in Kashmir(Pakistan, india is fighting over it) soo he went infront to save, but got shoot himself. But he saved a li'l girl, and that's a point of islam 3nodding

Fighting for jihad is a great thing biggrin

Though some talibans are brain washed, yes. But some of them are acturally good people 3nodding It's like the jews razz Some good some bad wink  

The_Pathan
Captain

XxXZero_BeatXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:20 pm
wow so went on in this post lol ive been gone a while....O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:03 am
This topic made 2 guys leave the guild rofl

Well, welcome back ^_^

Taliban are pretty much brainwashed and wrong somethimes, they go against the qur'an somethimes.

I agree...

But it's their own country, and they can control it themselves. Whoever enters Afghanistan to fight taliban, is a terrorist.

Taliban fights for jihad.

The others wanto lower the muslim population.

The danish force got orders to hide themselves on veil, and if people saw they were not arabs/afghans/or whatever, they should kill everyone...

That's a reason why taliban should be there 3nodding To kill the others.  

The_Pathan
Captain

133333334445a

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:32 pm
i think terrorist are retards...i mean blowing them selves up for virgins they cant ******** wanne see the ******** instructor!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:47 pm
The_Pathan

Well, welcome back ^_^

Taliban are pretty much brainwashed and wrong somethimes, they go against the qur'an somethimes.

I agree...

But it's their own country, and they can control it themselves. Whoever enters Afghanistan to fight taliban, is a terrorist.

The danish force got orders to hide themselves on veil, and if people saw they were not arabs/afghans/or whatever, they should kill everyone...

oh first you say that they do go against the Holy Quran and then you say "Taliban fight for jihad"? do you know how much those two statements contridict each other.. i mean seriously. Jihad is war approved by the Holy Quran no... and ones who fight in a Jihad are complete believers of the Holy Quran. So if these Taliban people are not going by the Holy Quran how can they be leading a Jihad? Makes no sense... and honestly when you say they are brain-washed, well Zaaki, i'm sorry but you kind of seem close minded about this situation as well. Many of us have given you proof on how the Taliban are not Jihadists, but are horrid terrorists.. yet you still don't listen and repeat the samethings over and over again...  

0_o___V

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 am
0_o___V
The_Pathan

Well, welcome back ^_^

I agree...

oh first you say that they do go against the Holy Quran and then you say "Taliban fight for jihad"? do you know how much those two statements contridict each other.. i mean seriously. Jihad is war approved by the Holy Quran no... and ones who fight in a Jihad are complete believers of the Holy Quran. So if these Taliban people are not going by the Holy Quran how can they be leading a Jihad? Makes no sense... and honestly when you say they are brain-washed, well Zaaki, i'm sorry but you kind of seem close minded about this situation as well. Many of us have given you proof on how the Taliban are not Jihadists, but are horrid terrorists.. yet you still don't listen and repeat the samethings over and over again...

Dear sister u must read beffore talking smile

Islam has many difrent people, just like Americans. Some are bad some are good.

That's the same with Shi'a and Sunni, they are diffrent knida muslims with diffrent rules. But they still belive they fight for jihad.

Now i diden't say all taliban is good, and fight for jihad by good maners.

I diden,t right? That means ur wrong.

Taliban can be both good and bad 3nodding It's not 1 kinda people, some are smart some are stupid. Some are good some are bad, it's diffrent.

But the point is, that it's not their own fault. It's the atackers, they only come for money, and to kill muslims. And the taliban will only grow, if people left. Then Afghanistan would find it's own balance 3nodding smile  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff