Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Meep's THREAD OF LOVE. (Ela, K'Z, PL, Swamp, Firekin+more!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:42 pm
SoA's Name: Mtima'safi
SoA's Image: User Image
SoA's Pride: None
Anything to add?: Mtima is sweet and caring, and she loves the idea of babies/pregnancy/etc. Love is really a secondary concern when thinking about the possibility of babies, especially since she's still quite young in this life, but she's nervous around mortals since being reborn and I'm scaredy about the possibility of breeding her. But.. I am comfortable plotting with you, if you're interested xD

She has no family in this life though Al-Ha does have a kid (with a past-life great granddaughter of Mtima) that looks remarkably like her, haha. Not that that matters for this life, just a funny thought and all there really is to say about her family.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:58 pm
Meepfur
Other SoAs of Interest
These are low-priority, looking for flings or mates.

User Image
User Image
Bashasha is in love with her best friend...who happens to be a lion. They met when he was on his naming quest and had to part ways (in denial), but as unnatural as it is, they just can't get over each other, so he will be coming back to her. I'd like to find Jibwa (the lion) a fling with a lioness who'd be willing to help him. They'd breed, Shasha would rogue-breed, and the cubs and pups would be raised as one family. Obviously, the lioness would have to be willing to let him keep at least some of the cubs.

If you haven't found anyone yet for these guys, I have Batobato, who will be back in the Swamp lands (The moment I can remember the name I had picked out for her). She's technically an adult, her littermates have grown to adults.

She's sweet, sort of mouse-y, shy, and would be a good friend to have.
User Image  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:56 pm
@Drani: Uncert/throwbacks would be fabulous. biggrin (I probably have the somewhere, but...lazy!)

@Tisi: I loove that family, but he'd probably rather not go to another swampie (he's actually going to be a rogue, I just haven't recerted him yet) for it. Doesn't want his mom to know, lol.

@'Cavi: Mtimaaa. heart I would love to plot with you, yus.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:31 pm
whee You know how to find me to chat, hee <33  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 pm
Woo! heart

Shetani's uncert, firstly... heart

Mother and Father (Alas, this is the only image I have of him)
Brother Brother Sister Sister

Maternal Uncle Maternal Grandmother Grandmother's adol stage - Heterochromia shown off! Maternal Grandfather
Maternal great-aunt

Paternal Grandmother Paternal Grandfather
Paternal Uncle Paternal Aunt Paternal Uncle Paternal Aunt Paternal Aunt Paternal Uncle Paternal Aunt

I thnk it gets too huge after Ezeoha's parents... xd ;; Unfortunately, adol/juve images are all I can find of quite a few because Dust colored them... And she prunes her PB semi-frequently xd ;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:03 pm
Edited them into my psot in the CC thread :3.

And added another SoA looking for a fling! biggrin Mm, ginormous families.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:45 pm
Meepfur

User Image
Sarhna is one of my favorites, and I'd really like to find her mate. She won't leave her pride, and is lower-middle class - which she is, to be honest, a little bitter about. She's the daughter of a god (although this is a family secret) and thinks she deserved better. As such, I could see her either resenting higher classes, or wanting a mate from one because he's 'better'...though he would of course downgrade to her class. Background plots, a little RP, etc.

User Image

Koray is a slave but kinda resents it a little now, he was never bothered as a cub but now he is an adult and over looked it annoys him.So if you need RP they could have a bitching session. I believe they are kinda related though so couldn't be anything more  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 am
SoA's Name: Taamuli
SoA's Pride: Pridelands
Anything to add?: She's descended from Hidalgo/Ishara, Asikari/Mng'Ariza, and Mufasa/Sarabi. I'd love adding some Al-Ha to her crazy family mix!  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 pm
For Rakt.. I have Amali, who is from Amari/Maawio line, though also from Miamba's line. He is currently flailing his way through his name quest and has come up with exactly no ideas, and he's getting pretty frustrated about it since stopping in to the PL and learning one of his sisters has been through and was very nearly ready to head back to the swamp. He just ~knows~ all of his friends are already back home (he's not wrong) and he's supposed to keep up- if not keep ahead.

So he has plenty of fling potential, it might even help him figure things out. His competitive desire to return to the swamp may make it harder to have him actually stick around/be a suitable mate since even that may not convince him not to go home.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:03 pm
MOAR plus they double as help for others as needed.

SoA's Name: Mioyo
SoA's Pride: Jini'Msemi (I'm not in an phone settine, yes)
Anything to add?: Mioyo is glad to sleep with Al-Hattal or to help your sweamp boy have kids for his girls (She'd only want one, really). I'd want to custom in. She's the founder of the MASSIVE LINE I have running around.

SoA's Name: Adia
SoA's Pride: Rogue
Anything to add?: I'd want a custom-in. Yeah, she lives. ADIA/AL-HA SPLOTCHY BBS WHUT. 8D

SoA's Name: Shinsei Batsu
SoA's Pride: Going to the Ardhi
Anything to add?: She's kind of... Loose. So... She won't... Care who she sleeps with if she fits any male. OTL

SoA's Name:[/b Augen
SoA's Pride: Mwako'Bi'Giza (Spy)
Anything to add?: She'd be glad to raise cubs with Al-Ha with her second personality. She would disappear after they don't need her often, due to living among the demons, so any cubs would barely know her a while unless they follow her to the demons and then, madness of a dual-life. razz

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:59 am
Remove

Koray is a slave but kinda resents it a little now, he was never bothered as a cub but now he is an adult and over looked it annoys him.So if you need RP they could have a bitching session. I believe they are kinda related though so couldn't be anything more

Yup, cousins. biggrin I'd be happy to RP, if you don't mind my perpetual slowness.

Ecavi
For Rakt.. I have Amali, who is from Amari/Maawio line, though also from Miamba's line. He is currently flailing his way through his name quest and has come up with exactly no ideas, and he's getting pretty frustrated about it since stopping in to the PL and learning one of his sisters has been through and was very nearly ready to head back to the swamp. He just ~knows~ all of his friends are already back home (he's not wrong) and he's supposed to keep up- if not keep ahead.

So he has plenty of fling potential, it might even help him figure things out. His competitive desire to return to the swamp may make it harder to have him actually stick around/be a suitable mate since even that may not convince him not to go home.

Ooh, that would be excellent. n.n I think she'd be very intrigued by a swampie, so that could work! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:09 pm
Slowness is good I am good at that smile Do you want me to set something up? If so I will do so before I start certing tomorrow smile  

Remove

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:58 pm
That would be wonderful! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:48 pm
SoA's Name: Aesthyrondalaurai
SoA's Pride: Rogue
Anything to add?: She is in a pretty huge wild dog family lines.
Siblings Mother's side of family Another picture of siblings + parents
She's slightly full of herself, and thinks she's the best thing out there, though not as much as when she was younger.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:29 pm
4laugh Awesome! Would you like me to set up some RP? I can make up a reason for Amali to be near the Kusini, lol.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff