fallout 3 rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:17 am
After a few hours of walking, They made it to Dickerson Tabernacle Chapel. As soon as they entered, the Drifter started shooting at them with the Reservist's Rifle, Matt shoved Auron out of the way and hid behind a wall for a second, When Auron tried to see what was happening the Drifter aimed at him. Then Matt quickly pulled out his magnum and fired a round into his head.

"I'll search his body for anything useful." Matt decided to take the Reservist's Rifle, Some ammo, and the Oasis Coordinates. He strapped the gun to his back and handed Auron the Coordinates. "You take them, i cant use them, You're the one with the Pip-Boy..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 am
"Yeah....thanks for saving my life again" Auron scanned the notes and the items on his pipboy. "I so nearlly died back there.....one more second and...." Auron didn't say anymore. "Lets get going. The location's saved on my navi-map." Auron left the building, feeling for the first time in his life, full trust for the stranger from the statesman........................  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:42 am
Matt held his new rifle trying to get a hang of it a little, It was obviously much stronger than his Magnum, But he would keep both anyways...

(Sorry not much to say)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:52 am
They found the oasis but found out that they had to pass a test in order to see what they discribed as their leader or god. Auron wasn't sure if it was safe but he didn't want to hurt their feelings, so he drank the liquid and fell uncocious..............  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:56 am
When he saw what the liquid did, he didn't trust them. "Im not drinking that s**t." After they dragged him to their supposed leader Matt waited outside the gate...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:02 am
Auron woke up all dazed and confused. He was in a forest type cove which had what appeared to be a giant tree in the middle. At first he thought he had died. He started to wander around until he heard a voice coming from the big tree.  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 am
(Keep going on with that, there's nothing my character can really do...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:08 am
Auron was awstruck "Your a talking tree!". At this point Auron still felt weak and the shock of a talking tree caused Auron to fall to the ground. The tree told Auron his story, but Auron didn't listen. He was too busy getting over the shock but when the tree asked Auron to kill him, Auron quickly snapped out of it and protested..............  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:11 am
For a while it was quiet, Then he heard some yelling behind the gate, he tried to open but the villagers threatened his life unless he drank the liquid. Which he would never do...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:14 am
Auron felt sick. A living creature was asking him to kill it. Auron, refused and began to run away. on the way out, he saw some villagers yelling at matt to drink the liquid. Auron remembered his promise to try and keep Matt safe so he had to find their guns and do some threatening.  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:21 am
"Fine guys i wont go in there, s**t..." They calmed down after a second. "Auron, its fine, so what did the 'God of Hippies' want?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:25 am
Auron was still shaky he threw up a little and told Matt that the most harmless thing in the world asked him to kill it. Auron continued to throw up due to feeling sick with himself, and the place around it.  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:34 am
"A ******** tree told you to kill it? Well, probably wouldn't be the wierdest thing in the wasteland" Then the 2 basic leaders of Oasis walked up and gave their ideas, of either putting Sap or Liniment on Harolds heart. The sap would stop him from growing keeping him safe from the rest of DC, but the Liniment would make him grow faster and spread trees everywhere...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:55 am
Auron wanted the tree to live but he also wanted to leave this place. "Your choice, what do you want to do?" Auron may have sounded calm but he was already dreading the answer.  

forest-raven1993

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:31 pm
(I probably can't post for a couple days, or maybe just a little bit, just wanted you to know. and as for right now i kind of have writers block...)  
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff