Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Think Harry Should Kill Malfoy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harlequin-Avarice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:54 pm
LadyNyaruInfinity
Okay, first of all, Harry should not kill Draco, because if he does, then he'd just be lowering himself to Voldemort's level. Harry is better than that. Second, it was not Draco's fault, it was Voldemort's for ordering it to be done. Third, it is not Snape's fault either, because Narcissa made him swear on his life (literally) that he would protect Draco, and if Dumbledore was not killed, Draco would die for sure and so would Snape. And if Harry were to kill Draco, he would loose some of the light in his soul, and Harry needs every bit of that light to defeat the darkness that is Voldemort. But, I do believe Draco should be punished for his plot to kill Dumbledore.

And besides... I like Draco better than Harry. cool

Okay, I see the whole reason for the Harry himself not killing Draco, but you are alos right when you say he should be punished. In the end, there should be a lot of punishment and only a few fatalities namely Voldemort, Lucius, and Snape (grrrrr......I hate Snape although he might survive the whole ordeal because he's an expert in being a two faced b*****d). As for the punishment list well here goes:
1. Draco
2. Bellatrix
3. Pettigrew
4. All Death Eaters (given)
5. Snape (grrrr.....he needs punishment and death)
6. Crabbe and Goyle (mainly for blithely accepting Draco's word as law)
7. Narcissa (unbreakable vow......blegh)
8. Pansy Parkinson (why? Because...................)

and that's about it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:11 am
i think draco will die. it would be exciting. narcissa would go balistic and voldemort would get mad, lucius would have a breakdown, it would really fit, because the malfoys need to suffer a little, at least. i don't know if harry will do it, but if he did, that'd be awesome. xd  

~rubyblue~

im2cool4skool

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:12 pm
I hate malfoy. he should have died in the first book, but it was hilarious when he was crying in the 6th book rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:34 pm
Avarswiel
i dun think harry should kill malfoy....at least not out of pure hatred....i think if harry kills malfoy it should be outta self defense....that way he won't get in huge trouble for killing another wizard
i definately agree... either that or make it look like a accident jk i dont think draco is really evil, just like dumbledore said in book 6 he doesnt have enough hatred to kill someone(not exact words) he was about to give in to the good side but it was too late.

Draco: rude conceited, yes. evil, no......just an opinion  

[.strawberry pocky.]

Evil_Mistressof_Buahaha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:33 pm
no. 1 my friend would kill me and 2u could tell he was terified,didn't want to do it and was only going to do it proteck his family...
snape must die though!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:35 pm
im2cool4skool
I hate malfoy. he should have died in the first book, but it was hilarious when he was crying in the 6th book rofl

U.
R.
M
E
A
N
!!!

Evil_Mistressof_Buahaha

Evil_Mistressof_Buahaha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(malfoy the amasing bounsung ferret)
now thats funny blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:52 pm
For all that Draco did to harry it would be good payback but Harry would end up getting in trouble.  

Fleur Evette

cutefawn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:45 am
im2cool4skool

I agree i liked when he broke down in the sixth book rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:56 pm
I think that Malfoy might turn out to be a good guy in the end, like with what he saw that evening when (spoiler) Dumbledore died (end spoiler) might have changed him.

Yes, I know, poorly disguised spoiler. Anyway, I don't think there's anyone on this green earth who doesn't know the end result of book 6. sweatdrop  

Gainsborough-Aerith

Zoastria

Gracious Raider

10,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:03 am
Malfoy definitely should go to ****. However, I don't think Harry should kill him. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:19 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
After all, he is just a child. He can't help having such parents. And by the way, I don't think Dumbledore would have Harry kill an other child. Let him grow up and see what hes going to be like.  

Saladinja

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:17 pm
i think in a way that harry should kill draco but i think he would just be doing it because malfoy was behind the death of dumbledore and because of that harry will only KILL him because of what malfoy has done. but also i don't think that he should in a way because harry will get himself introuble for killing him(if he does) and it will be his own fault for doing it in the first place,besides if harry does,he will only feel guilty about it and he'll wish that he never had done it in the first place. and if harry feels angry towards malfoy than they should just talk about it but it'll probably end in killing and fighting so i really don't think that it would be a good idea and its only a book and its not real life.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:56 pm
MALFOY=MEAN! domokun  

guy_lover_450

liamsgirl333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:56 pm
i don't think harry should kill draco... i hope that in the end Draco will become a good guy!  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff