Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 pm
Keon took a shower let the warm water relax his muscles. His jaw still felt a bit sore from his fight and now that he felt it he knew there was a bruise on the inside. Touching the thing wrong hurt alot, giving a sigh he finished his shower. Drying off in the bathroom he tossed his towel to the ground. He was still testing after all, he wanted to know how far he had to push to get Shen and his mother angry. Then he wanted to see how far he could push before she sent him back to the foster home.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:27 pm
He finished up in the kitchen, and then went upstairs to their room. He knocked on the bedroom door to make sure the other was decent, but he noticed he was still in the bathroom. He went on in and slid his shoes on, grabbed his wallet, and checked to make sure all the proper cards were in it. When he was satisfied about that he pocketed it and sat on the bed waiting for the other to finish up.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:06 pm
Keon walked out of the bathroom dressed except for shoes. He was surprised to see Shen sitting on his bed. Keon wasn't sure what to expect from the other as he moved toward his own bed grabbing his shoes and socks. Keon sat on his bed facing Shen as he put on his socks and shoes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:31 pm
He smiled when Keon walked into the room. He was already dressed. "Mom is going to drop us off at the mall, then she is going to go to work. We can take a cab home. I have the money to get you some clothes, and a backpack, and school supplies and stuff. If your particular about some things just tell me okay?"  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:50 pm
Keon was a bit surprised Shen didn't say anything about his plate being left out but he didn't show it. Keon gave a small displeased look with the mention of school supplies. He was not looking forward to that at all, buying or going. He knew there was going to be a fight to get him to school but he didn't know how Shen or his mother was going to handle him for that. Keon gave a shrug as Shen asked if he was particular about anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:17 pm
He sighed and got up and walked to the door. "Well we need to go, he said politely when he heard his mother yell up the stairs. He went downstairs and into the car, but again sat in the backseat, he was trying his best to get the other to get comfortable. But his attitude was actually starting to get to him, it was like he wanted to go back to the orphanage.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:01 pm
Keon followed Shen down the stairs slowly, he wasn't going to hurry because people were yelling up at him. He needed to test the boundries, not because he wanted but because he needed to know how far he could press the limits. He climbed into the front seat buckling before he just looked out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:16 pm
He nodded to his mom and she drove them to the mall. She was quiet, didnt exactly know what to say at the moment. When she pulled into the Mall parking lot she smiled. "Have a good day boys, remember take a cab home when your done." She smiled and waited for them to get out before she drove off.

He stood on the sidewalk beside Keon. "So what store would you like to go to first Keon?"

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:34 pm
"How should I know I think this is the first time i've been here." Keon said looking around. He wasn't surprised to see alot of people around, it was the definition of a mall. Always filled with teenagers and other shoppers. It just seemed a bit intimidating to him, too many people in one place. He remembered when he had been to a place like this as a child, with Shen and their mothers. He had gotten separated and it had scared him. He had run around for half an hour yelling out for his mother and best friend, tears had been streaming down his face. Finally he had hidden under a clothing rack crying when Shen had finally found him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:22 pm
He walked up and smiled, shrugging off the attitude. He sweetly took the others hand in his and leaned down whispering to him sweetly. "I won't lose you this time," he said sweetly and began to lead him into the store. He remembered when he had lost the other in the mall when they were little, it had scared him so bad. He had found him crying under a clothes rack, he had sat there and held him until he had stopped crying, and he had got his breath back.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:24 am
Keon was surprised when Shen took his hand. He was even more surprised when Shen whispered that he wouldn't lose him this time. He didn't throw Shen's hand from his, he was too shocked at the other's words to do so. "Where are we going?" Keon questioned, no malice in his voice. Just a plain confusion and surprise at Shen's actions.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:43 pm
He smiled that the other didnt lose his hands and smirked. "We'll get shoes and then some outfits. If you see a store, just pull me in and we'll see what they have, okay?" He smiled as he lead the other through the mall hoping that he would actually see a shop he would like to go into.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:00 pm
Keon nodded still finding it odd that Shen had his hand but he didn't mind really. He noticed that he got some hushed whispers mainly from girls as they passed them. They had been shopping for a couple hours and Keon was glad they were almost done now. He was sick of trying things on. They were walking through the mall again to another store when something caught his eye in a store. He stopped walking looking more closely at the thing in the window. In the window was a stuffed wolf, he remembered one he had from his childhood.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:28 pm
He smiled and saw what the other was looking at. "Would you like it," he asked sweetly. Even if the other said no, he would come back and get it for him anyway, he rememberd Keon used to have one like it. He thought it would be something nice to have. "I"ll get it for you if you would like me to?"  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:42 pm
Keon shook his head. "No, I don't need it" Keon said looking away from the store. He remembered the old one he had, his father had removed its head in one of his drunken rages trying to pull it away from him. "It'll just get ruined anyway." he said softly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff