Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The People of Lut, and homosexuals on Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are there too many homosexuals on Gaia?
  Yes
  No
  Does it matter?
View Results

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:19 pm
I'm a German-Irishman. I come from a family of warrior kings. Those are mine.

Gays are not evil. Great men have been, and great men will be, and some good Muslims on top of that. But I've told you about that, and you can't get it to penetrate your skull. Would Muhammad condone what he'd see now, what he'd see his people doing to other people, to each other?

It's you who's wrong. And if you can't get the rights of the men standing before you through that barely half-grown brain of yours--you're, what, thirteen? fourteen?--then do as you've been going on about. Hold to your word and come find us, kill us if you think you can.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:19 pm
PEACE! -holds hands between everyone- Stop this, please! Zaki, we may think it is not right, BUT we are NOT Muhammad. & we also don't live in a Muslim country. ALSO, let Allah judge. He tells us to forgive & that is better for us. Homosexual people do not tend to go around harming people (so unless they are, you are not supposed to do anything anyway, if I understand correctly, May Allah guide me). To Nephil & Voldemort, egging someone on isn't going to change anyone nor bring about anything good for anyone. I pray he won't actually harm anyone. I don't think homosexuality is right (which is why I left, but that is just me, I won't tell anyone what to do), BUT I don't think going after people who haven't done anything is right either. Can we drop this topic? I think it's been debated long enough...& I think we know where everyone stands by now. -sweatdrop-  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:41 pm
Yeah, you're right. Thanks for snapping everybody out of it, Kitsune.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:40 am
Voldemort, I don't kill you cause it's wasting of time.

Nephil, I don't kill you cause it's illegal.

I don't have any relations with gays so if they go around and have fun with each others I don't care. It's them who will go to hell.

Plus, there will be more females for me???? lol  

The_Pathan
Captain

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:25 am
Thanks you guys. Just don't want anything getting out of hand or anything like that...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:41 am
Free speech and argues as long as it dosn't hurt anyone. Cause that is how you learn.  

The_Pathan
Captain

fancy hossasm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:20 am
The_Pathan
Free speech and argues as long as it dosn't hurt anyone. Cause that is how you learn.

This topic is a disaster , advice from me delete it .  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:25 am
fancy hossasm
The_Pathan

Your backwards, Medieval views on homosexuality are a disaster, advice from me delete it .

Fix'd.  

Voldemort point two

Amers Avenie

Super Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:35 am
The_Pathan
Voldemort, I don't kill you cause it's wasting of time.

F**king racist! You're no good muslim!

And if Allah really asked Muslims to kill those gays, why would you say it's ilegal? Are you saying that you afraid more to human law than the law Allah has made? THINK! You're no better than the gay... I'm sorry for your narrow-minded!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am
Voldemort point two
fancy hossasm
The_Pathan

Your backwards, Medieval views on homosexuality are a disaster, advice from me delete it .

Fix'd.

No I meant this topic is disaster .
This discussion won't never work .  

fancy hossasm

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:00 am
If ur open-minded then u will understand homosexuality in Islam and how wrong it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:14 am
lemme get it clear: I don't hate gays.

So stop saying, I in fact have gay friends. But if ur muslim and gay, it's haram to have sex with another male in Islam.

Alright? Does any muslim disagree with this? Cuz then i'll prove it.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:17 pm
The_Pathan
If ur open-minded then u will understand homosexuality in Islam and how wrong it is.

If you're open-minded, you'd understand that love is love, no matter who it is and what religion they follow.  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff