Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
Door 1 - The Snow Realm (The North Pole) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:50 pm
Ro handed Henry the light. They both remembered their shoulder injuries.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:14 pm
"Right, right, right, I don't feel perfect!" Arthur snapped, having climbing up the stair slowly. "Get this over with... that sounds about right. See to this kind gentlemen and get things fixed. Dammit, I hope it's not an exorcism." Whether he meant this literally was unclear, but he wasn't a priest.

Presumably, anyway.  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:55 pm
Henry walked until something actually happened. Which rarely ever happened here.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:00 pm
"Don't worry, I'm an ordained priest," Andreas "informed" his companion.  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:37 pm
Gregory looked at Andreas hesitantly, "R...really?" he asked quietly.

Henry and Ro walked until they reached the interior of the chasm wall. It was large and open and they were at the very bottom of it.
In the center of the chasm interior was a frozen pond. Spiraling up the sides of the chasm interior was a massive slope of stone, at the very top, a stone bridge led to a large door.

Along the slope were several, large openings in the wall covered with bars or drapes.

The blue mushrooms from outside crowded any and every corner possible.

"Let's head up." Ro suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:49 pm
"Wait," Henry said. "We don't know what's in those alcoves. Could be more of those yetis. I don't think we should try to make it past those..."

He rolled the whistle around in his hand. Shepard would come if he blew it.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:53 pm
"Then how are we suppose to get up there?" Ro asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:55 pm
"You tell me, you're the GM," Henry said. "I just know that I don't want to tangle with those things again."

He thought for a moment. "Thought, with my power, we would know if they were coming...maybe we could make it..."  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:01 pm
"I WON'T THINK FOR YOU Well, it looks like most of them are barred up, so whatever's inside shouldn't be able to get us..." Ro suggested, "And your power should help, I say we go for it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:21 pm
Henry nodded, putting the whistle between his lips but not blowing it. He began to lead the way up.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 pm
As the two walked up the climb, they passed many of the openings. Behind the first was an operating table, an elf restrained upon it and several more in surgical outfits surrounding her.
One glanced back at the two before returning to it's work.
The next was obscured by a translucent covering over the opening. Red splotches covered it.

The next one over had a pane of glass covering the entrance and was filled with many sickly-looking elves.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:39 pm
Henry looked away, sickened. "Should...should we help them?"  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 pm
Ro gritted his teeth, "What...what could we do? We don't even know what's wrong with them..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:59 pm
Henry looked away. "Come on. If we make it to the castle, maybe we can figure all this out."

He sped up, hoping that doing so would make something, anything, happen in his half of the RP.  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:41 pm
"I said I don't want an exorcism. Let's find this not-Santa-fellow." Arthur moved on as appropriate.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff