Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 pm
Rath looks over at him, looking straight in his eyes before she shrugged and shook her head "No, but i would like to know." she said quietly. She uncrosses her arms and lowers them to her sides. She walks over to him until she thought she was standing right in front of him though she couldn't tell since he practically blended in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:44 pm
Joshua looked upon her as she made it to stand before him. "If you must know, I am the son of two seraphim." He stated lightly as he slowly stood up before her. His glowing silver optics looking down upon her now as he stood there waiting.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:49 pm
"Interesting, never met somebody like you." she looks up at him before poking him hard in the chest "Darlin, stop calling me darlin kay?" she smiles sweetly before annoyance flickered across her face and then it became expressionless "Lead the way mister, oh by the way, whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:53 pm
Joshua chuckled softly, not a nice sound from this person. "Well perhaps that is because there are not many like me. And lead the way? I thought you were the one that needed to feed." He stated lightly before he expelled a breath and flames appeared on some candles that he had spotted in the room. Which cast an errie glow upon his face.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:57 pm
Rath raised an eyebrow and then squinted at the sudden light before her eyes adjusted "well, i thought you were going to bring me to something fun." she pouts before shrugging "Eh oh well." She looks around the place "And how did you come across a place like this?" she asked with both her eyesbrows raised.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:03 pm
Joshua smirks, "Well something fun, how about this..." He started to say before his bone hand slipped from the folds of his cloak and began to give off a black glow that surrounded the entire room, when the light died away, they were in the middle of loud club. "I just have a knack for finding places." He stated lightly as he moved to one of the back rooms of the club, not looking back to see if she followed him or not.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:09 pm
"Interesting." she turns and follows after him, pushing people out of her way as she walks "Move." she shouted over the music since people kept bumping into her, she shoves them and hurries after Joshua "God i hate humans." she whispered to herself as she 'accidently' kicked somebody for elbowing her in the ribs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:16 pm
Joshua laughed as he entered the small vip room at the back of the bar. He turned and looked out the glass at the people in the club. "Without humans, there is no need for us, so without them, our existense is null, good for nothing. But darlin, most of these are not humans, I figured I would bring you to a place you might enjoy." He stated lightly as he closed and locked the door just as the music stopped. Blood started to fall in the room from the sprinkler system which caused over half of the people to begin baring their fngs, "See what i meant darlin'? I figured you would feel more comfortable feeding like this... otherwise we go back to the house." He stated lightly as he turned and faced her as the humans began to scream as they were feasted from.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:21 pm
"Well you make a good point there buddy." Rath's eyes widened as she stared out the glass at everybody, she walks over and places her hand on it, her own fangs sliding down as she watched the blood, she smiles, flashing her fangs before turning and looking at him "You do know a way to make a girl happy." she said and laughs a bit "Ive heard of places like these but never been to one." she looks back out through the glass, watching all of her brothers and sisters, though they arnt really related but all vampires feel a relationship towards others of their kind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:32 pm
Joshua shrugged slowly, "I have been to many of these places, though I am not sure why as I do not feed from blood, but I figured to let you visit one." He stated softly as both of his hands emerged from his cloak and moved up to remove the hood. His crimson hair fell down over his shoulders and the right side of his face more the markings of his rank as the general of all hell's armies. His aura flustuated slightly getting stronger. He smirked as most of the vampires below looked up at him and gave a bow of their heads in respect to him. He had saved them from death and thus they were all a part of his family but that would remain unknown for now. He put up the barrier in his mind to stop her from reading it. He walked up behind her as she looked out at the others of her kind. "Nice is it not?" He asked lightly as he was close enough to whisper. He also knew that his warm breath would fall upon her cheeck and neck.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:35 am
"Well thank you." She smiles and looks over at him, seeing his face and hair, she smiles a toothy smile and then looks back out the glass, her nails scratching it slightly. She felt his aura and sort of gave a shiver as she felt it wash over her a bit, so she tries to probe his mind but kept hitting against a wall which kind of irritated her since he was much more stronger but she just shrugged it off. "Yes, it is nice." she said with a smile before she shivered as she felt his warm breath on her cheek and neck and then finally realized he was really close to her. She turned and looked at him,her heart beating wildly and she kind of wished the myth about vampires having a dead heart was true at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:55 am
Joshua stood looking at her with those silver optics of his. His hands moving to the glass around her, palms against the window's. His lips forming a slow smile as he stared at her. He did not speak a word only contined to look upon her.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:10 am
"um.." she moves and then finds her back pressed against the glass, her eyes looking up at his and she couldn't look away, her cheeks flushed a rosy red as she realized that he was way to close to her. "Um..." she whispered with wide eyes, heart still beating rapidly which made her cheeks flush more since she realized it must be loud.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:52 am
Joshua smirked slowly, "I know your hungry but you have made no move to feed..." He stated simply as he looked upon her. His tongue slipping between his lips to dampen them before it slipped back inside his mouth.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:52 am
(Wow. I have to say, wow. Clubs to lure and kill humans, general of Hell's armies, I have to say, we're smegged. Yeah. Evil creatures gonna just kill us all or keep us as food slaves and we'll have no way to fight back. Geez, you guys make this no fun for the minority. And, if I remember correctly, I AM the only one who's foe right now, aren't I? Well, I picked the loosing side, didn't I? *chuckles*)

While all that was going on, Walt was having one of those migraines that had started that week. When he recovered, he saw that she was gone. He got up and walked forward. With her gone and preoccupied mentally, her barrier was no longer up. He smiled as he walked up to the house and knocked on the door.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff