Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:41 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
Name: Mitsuki Fujimoto
Appearance: (in sig)
History: ran away from home when her parents were murdered. the elders expected her to take the throne and be queen and do great many things. she has a lot of skills in fighting and using magic, especially black magic. can turn into a wolf... her history is much more darker and complicated than she let's on.

Opal: hm...hello, Mitsuki is it? my name is Opal. im an assistant for Blais, another slave master.
yes. nice to meet you opal. apparently my butler is on an errand that i have sent him to do.

Opal: *smiles* hm...if only Blais was as seemingly nice...
Blais: *walks to Opal and Mitsuki, nodding at Mitsuki and glaring at Opal*
Opal: you see, Blais doesnt enjoy speaking...she thinks its a waste....*then murmurs to self* ecspeacially wen slaughtering vamps......
Blais: *growls warningly*
*nods back at blais* well i respect that. alot of people have different views about speaking...

Opal: hm...Blais....i sense she is....different then what she appears...and you know me...allways did have a good instinct.
Blais: *nods in agreement, her face still annoyed*
Opal: *whispers to Blais* she may be help to you......a comrad....she seems to share your veiw on the world.....
Blais: *snarls, not wanting Opal snooping in this girls mind*
mind if i ask who's mansion this is exactly?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 pm
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
yes. nice to meet you opal. apparently my butler is on an errand that i have sent him to do.

Opal: *smiles* hm...if only Blais was as seemingly nice...
Blais: *walks to Opal and Mitsuki, nodding at Mitsuki and glaring at Opal*
Opal: you see, Blais doesnt enjoy speaking...she thinks its a waste....*then murmurs to self* ecspeacially wen slaughtering vamps......
Blais: *growls warningly*
*nods back at blais* well i respect that. alot of people have different views about speaking...

Opal: hm...Blais....i sense she is....different then what she appears...and you know me...allways did have a good instinct.
Blais: *nods in agreement, her face still annoyed*
Opal: *whispers to Blais* she may be help to you......a comrad....she seems to share your veiw on the world.....
Blais: *snarls, not wanting Opal snooping in this girls mind*
mind if i ask who's mansion this is exactly?

Opal: oh its master Blais'  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:50 pm
thank you opal. *looks up at the sky* my, i really do have a bad sense of direction. *chuckles*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:53 pm
Misuzu0614
thank you opal. *looks up at the sky* my, i really do have a bad sense of direction. *chuckles*

Opal: your quit welcome Mitsuki.
Blais: *hesitats but bows*
Opal: well....your quit gracious today...see a good shower does wonders does it not?
Blais: *snickers*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:04 pm
*looks at her watch* oh no! i believe i have to go now. kazuya is probably waiting for me... somewhere. nice meeting you blais, opal.
(brb. gotta do an errand real quick)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:45 pm
(back!)
mitsuki: *teleports and arrives at a cliff* nice place. hey kazuya, show yourself!
kazuya: *bows* i've done what you have told me, mitsuki-hime.
mitsuki: say, how was it?
kazuya: *grins* just the usual, deep, dark, and dangerous.
mitsuki: nice! and all the words starts with d!
kazuya: you really have to stop this ya know...
mitsuki: *ignores his warning* did you retrieve it? my necklace?
kazuya: that and some info you'd like to know.
mitsuki: what is it? *stares at the horizon*
kazuya: bad news....  

bones and rot

kimasari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:34 am
Yuki thought for a moment. "A...and w-what would you do if I refused?" She looked nervously at abel  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:43 am
Name: Sendotori also known as "Death Bird"
Appearance: User Image
History: family was killed all of them never found love before and is a mass murderer but is trying to be a good girl
Status: Slave looking for master (hoping itll make her a good girl but when annyoed.......)  

Shiori_Azure

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 am
-comes crashing through the roof on able's masoin- ..............-she blacked out! XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 am
kimasari
Yuki thought for a moment. "A...and w-what would you do if I refused?" She looked nervously at abel

Akey walks out and see's Yuki talking to Abel "You wont refuse" She says with a smirk "Vamps aint mean but they can hurt. I should know" She smiles politly at Yuki "Master" She says to Abel and bows walking downstairs  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:05 am
-wakes up with a beam acroos her stomach- oh geez..-sighs- -kiicks beam off- well.....hmm... nice mansion.-walks around-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:46 am
Tora wakes up with a hang over in the Mansion bar. she blinks twice and sees the sake and her eyes get big "waa, thats alot of sake" she says standing up. she walks around the bar and sees alot of dirty shot glasses. "i guess ill need to pay for the sake somehow" she grabs a bottle and opens it than takes a sip of it. her ears shoot up along with her tail. "this is great! i need to know how they keep the sake this good" she says pulling out a saucer from her pocket. she pours some of the sake in to it than starts to clean the glasses takeing a sip of sake every now and than.  

Alice the Loving

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:10 am
red 14 the sniper
Tora wakes up with a hang over in the Mansion bar. she blinks twice and sees the sake and her eyes get big "waa, thats alot of sake" she says standing up. she walks around the bar and sees alot of dirty shot glasses. "i guess ill need to pay for the sake somehow" she grabs a bottle and opens it than takes a sip of it. her ears shoot up along with her tail. "this is great! i need to know how they keep the sake this good" she says pulling out a saucer from her pocket. she pours some of the sake in to it than starts to clean the glasses takeing a sip of sake every now and than.

-sees tora- who are you?-sees sake- YAAAY!!SAKE!-cheers- -walks up to the shelf and grabs 6 jugs then runs-MIIIIINE!! -shots an arrow where one of the jugs where with a note saying "this is the work of a thief Sendotori!nyaa~!"-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:14 am
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper

-sees tora- who are you?-sees sake- YAAAY!!SAKE!-cheers-

Tora looks up at her. "your too young lass" she says putting the clean shot glasses up. "and my name is tora" grabing her bottle of sake.  

Alice the Loving

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:20 am
red 14 the sniper
Captain Miaka123
red 14 the sniper

-sees tora- who are you?-sees sake- YAAAY!!SAKE!-cheers-

Tora looks up at her. "your too young lass" she says putting the clean shot glasses up. "and my name is tora" grabing her bottle of sake.

uhhh im 16 but i took of the zero of my age sweatdrop im actulally 160 <<  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games