Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
~GoOd GiRlS gO bAd~ (OPEN!(in the limo, going to mansion)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhAt ArE yOu?
  GoOd GiRl
  BaD bOy
View Results

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:09 pm
Ryan almost jumped in his seat, not having expected the "good girl" to suddenly say such a thing. He smirked, biting his lip a little as he took another sip of his drink. "Oh really, now? Well, well... That's quite the challenge that I am ready for," he said with a devilish sort of grin on his face, enjoying the light, yet flirtatious conversation that he was having with the daddy's girl. At that moment, however, he completely remembered his manners and laughed a little. "Ryan's the name. Ryan Lane," he said with a nod of his head as he awaited her response with her name.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:18 pm
Jade smiled and ignored the shot the bartender offered her. She sat in her chair, her body turned to Ryan."Oh! My names Jade Lewis..."She laughed softly and crossed her legs, she was in a skirt after all.  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 pm
"Jade, hm? Nice to meet you," he said, taking her hand gently in his and lifting it, placing a delicate kiss on her knuckles. He flashed her a smile and sat back, taking more of his drink. "So, how much longer do we have to be here for?" he asked her curiously, looking about at the people dancing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:46 pm
Jade sighed and looked out at the people dancing and grinding. She rolled her eyes and looked at him, hearing his question."I think till two am.."She yawned softly and looked in his eyes.  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MagieRose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:51 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid smiled gently at Amelia, she seemed like someone she could really be friends with. It would be nice to know some people outside of her teaching classes. She missed the kids at the pre-school and day care, but evne the joy they brought wasn't a substitute for real interaction with other people her age. She glared at Brion though, studying his arrogant face with her jewel bright eyes. He was attractive, his face sculpted and slightly feminine but definitely a mans face. Brion's smile was saucy and and sarcastic just like his attitude appeared to be and his smile matched. Brighid realized she'd stopped glaring and was just openly staring at him, so she turned her face back to Amelia and muttered, "Stupid wine..".

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Stupid wine?" Brion chuckled softly, toying with his glass of water slightly. Her face flushed, eyes glittering, slightly dazed, Brion could tell from a glance that she was not a drinker. "Then stop drinking." Leaning over, he plucked the glass from her limp hand, and sniffed it, wrinkling his nose disapprovingly. "You shouldn't be drinking this swill. And you're underage also. It's going to kill your liver in the future, and you should be more concerned for your health." Gazing into it curiously, he swallowed it with a gulp. "Besides, you don't seem like a girl who would handle being drunk with good grace. Stick with water in the future, won't you, little girl?" Eyes twinkling playfully, he handed the now empty glass back to Brighid, calling the bartender over. "Can I get you something?" "No," Brion replied with a chuckle, "But I think this girl has had enough," he gestured at a flushed Brighid. "Don't sell her any more alcoholic beverages please." Smoothly handing a crisp hundred bill to the bartender, he winked cheekily at Brighid. "Stay dry, little girl," he laughed, ambling back onto the dance floor where the two blonds were waiting.

Nightmare of Lagrange

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:36 pm
User Image

Amelia scowled at the Brion. "Well, that was certainly rude and uncalled for..." She said with a huff. "Brighid, if you want some more wine, I'd gladly order for you. As for me, no alcohol tonight.." She said determined to follow what she said. Even if that meant she was the only one that hadn't drunk a drop. She did, however, order a refill of her Dr.Pepper. "Well, I suppose we are going to be cooped up with him for the summer..." She said with a sigh. Hopefully the Manor had a library, for she wanted to do some reading during the summer, and she couldn't very well bring the books she wanted too, for her bags would weigh about a hundred pounds, if not more.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:54 pm
[[btw where is this rp located? England? US? Somewhere in Europe? ]]  

Nightmare of Lagrange

MagieRose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:59 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

Brighid sat there, absolutely glowing with fury at Brion's actions. She was shaking, part of her wanted to get up and go yell at him! Brighid watched him go and leaned over to Amelia. "I want to go after him, I want to tell him what a jerk he is..I'm nineteen damn years old", Brighid mentally reprimanded herself for her actions. "Who does he think he is treating me like that, I'm probably older than he is..what an arrogant jerk..", Brighid was practically spitting with anger. She took a dee breath and looked down at her hands, thinking quietly. "I guess we will all be staying together, maybe I'll play a little prank on him or something..", Brighid said. Whatever it was wouldn't be bad, she just wasn't a mean spirited person, but her pride just wouldn't let his insults stand. If he'd still been in front of her she would have tossed his water all over him. He actually reminded her of an arabian stallion she and her father had trained together, their attitudes were the same, wild, even bossy!

"Don't you just hate it when just because a guy is hot, he thinks he can be so..so..aggh!", Brighid took another deep breath. "I would like another glass of wine actually..", Brighid said finally. "But only a half glass, thank you", she said. For now she would settle for getting some more wine, and making sure he saw her drinking it. He wasn't her father, brother or friend, so who did he think he was cutting her off?! "Is it two am yet?", She asked Amelia.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:18 am
User Image

Amelia ordered a half-full glass of wine for Brighid right after she got her Dr. Pepper. The bartender gave her a questioning look, but handed her the drink anyways. Amelia paid this time and she slid the glass to Brighid after the bartender slid it to her. "Here, Cheers.." She said, lifting her glass. She couldn't help but give a laugh. "Yes, I do hate it when a guy thinks he can be a certain way because of how others see him. Probably why I haven't had much luck with them myself..." She explained, sipping her soda. "Just don't do something really terrible, mainly because it would suck getting kicked out of the manor for a bad boy." She ammended.

((well, I hadn't put thought into it, but lets see, instant brainstorming. At first it takes place in the U.S. But, little do they know the reason why the bartender isn't carding them is because he is the owner of the manor, along with the club, and various other places. The manor is located on his own little Island, where he can do whatever he pleases. Which is a good thing for his experiments...The limo will take them to an airport where they will board his private helicoper (not much space on the island for a runway) and they will be dropped off at the Island and Manor...K!))  

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:52 am
Ryan rolled his eyes. Two am. He wasn't sure what time it was, but if they had to be there for much longer, he figured he might as well do something that would at least entertain him. Standing up, he finished his drink off, feeling a small buzz from it. He then brushed himself off and took a deep breath in, looking at Jade. "Care to go and dance?" he asked her, stretching out his hand so that she could take it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:32 am
Jade watched Ryan as he stood up and offered her his hand. She blushed slightly and took it, with a smile. Whats the worst that could happen, right? "Sure" She stood up off of her chair and walked to the dance floor with him.  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dobbysdoll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:54 am
User Image
Unsure what to do, Violet watched the Brion guy go dance with two slutty blonds and furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't like that guys liked girls who were so.. Easy. Really? What was the point. And she didn't like how mean he'd been to the girls. So, she walked straight up to him and slapped his face, giggling drunkenly. She was sure she hadn't hit hard, but it was just so fun! She didn't really do stuff like that, she was a generally nice girl. So she smiled at him crookedly and said, "Sorry.. Couldn't resist." It took a second before she realized her hand was on his cheek still. She blushed and dropped it, before picking up her drunken smile again.

User Image
Griffon watched as Katie got slightly flustered being close to him and smiled sweetly again, pulling her just a little closer when she got farther away. She was so obviously a good girl who hadn't been drunk before, and it made him want to laugh. But she also seemed like the kind of girl who had things going on in her head, unlike other girls he was often with. This made him think. A challenge. Ohh. "We leave at two, right?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:28 am
~Lily Kim Lee~

Smiling, Lily said " Well, Jacob..it's been boring to be honest. " She accented his name and she felt bored. Yet again. Sighing she asked Jacob " Is there anything you'd like to do? I'm up for almost anything.. " Sipping her drink that she had nearly forgotten about, Lily's eyes glanced over to him.

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Nightmare of Lagrange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As her hand connected with his face, the people all around them suddenly stopped dancing and turned to stare. "What is going on, Brion?" One of the blonds looked worried. "Why did she hit you?" "I have no idea," Brion chuckled, quickly prying her hand from his cheek. "Nothing to see here, people, the lady's just drunk. Please be understanding, eh?" As the crowd resumed its normal activities, Brion slipped behind the two blonds, his arms wrapped around them and his hands... active. "So, is that all, now that you've slapped me? Or are you possibly interested in holding an intelligent conversation? If not, I suggest you start dancing. You look a bit awkward standing still on the floor." And it was a bit awkward, as the teens around the girl once more resumed their rhythmic groping in time with the music and she stood still. "Honestly, I don't know her," Brion chuckled, leaning over one blond's shoulder. "She's just drunk, don't worry about it, ladies."

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff