Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
•The B e a c h• OPEN ;; FULL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:40 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori sighed and looked at her again. She looked to the horizon and said, "Lily, you are a great girl, it's not your fault if guys don't like you anymore," She took a breath and finished, "If you like him, go for it,..simple as that." She said, feeling as if she had repeated herself.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane smiled and threw his arm around Andi, laying back. "Good." He said, kissing her cheek. He knew he like Andi, he was glad she just felt the same.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:46 pm
User Image

Lily sighed as she looked at Kori and then stood up, looking out at the waves, "You saw how he walked away... he doesn't want that, Kori... he just wants to be my friend, nothing more. And I don't blame him... I have said far too much though, so please, let me go..." She took her sunglasses from Kori gently and started to walk off towards the shack.

User Image
Alex sighed and nodded, "Yeah... I do think things are moving a little too fast, but we're young, aren't we? Things seem to happen faster when a person's young. But I know what you mean... I do want to take things slow with Kori... she deserves it."

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:48 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori cocked her eyebrows as she walked away. She said far too much? Was she sworn to secrecy?! She though sarcastically in her mind. She rolled her eyes and got back up. She laid on the blanket, not in the best mood anymore.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane smiled and threw his arm around Andi, laying back. "Good." He said, kissing her cheek. He knew he like Andi, he was glad she just felt the same.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image

Lily sighed, she knew that she had angered Kori and she felt awful about it. So she turned around and looked at her nervously, "Look... I'm sorry... but you know how I am..." She removed her sunglasses, showing a small sign of weakness, and they was a lot for her.

User Image
Alex sighed and nodded, "Yeah... I do think things are moving a little too fast, but we're young, aren't we? Things seem to happen faster when a person's young. But I know what you mean... I do want to take things slow with Kori... she deserves it."

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:58 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori looked up at Lily and nodded, "Kay." She said. She wasn't mad at Lily, she was just confused.After the talk, she wondered why Alex hadn't asked her out yet. She looked over to the boys, who were talking.

User Image
Shane Daniels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image

Lily nodded at Kori and turned back around, she didn't feel like hanging out by the fire. She put a smile on her face and walked into the cabin. She sat down on one of the bed and started to unpack her things, thinking it would take her mind off of things. She and Ryan were perfectly fine as best friends, why should she ruin that by wanting more?

User Image

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:09 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori let her mind wander, first to Lily, then to Alex. She leaned her cheek on the blanket, separating her face and the cold sand.

User Image
Shane Daniels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:51 pm
User Image
x x [[ R y a n . L a n e ]] x x
is { h . x . c }

Ryan nodded, sitting up and looking at the horizon... How the ocean and the sky looked as one, for the sea was calm, and the reflection on the water was fascinating. "Yeah... I just... Lily isn't just some girl to me. She's a friend... My best friend other than you guys, and I don't wanna ******** that up." He stood suddenly, pacing back and forth, upsetting the sand. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore flooded his mind and muddled his thoughts. "I like her, Alex... Hell, I could love her, given the time. But..." he sighed, falling silent, standing in one spot.

He wanted to scream, wanted to tell Alex of the dark things he had done in his past that would disgust each one of them, especially Lily. How he and a childhood friend had gotten drunk, had raped a girl, almost killed her... He breathed in deeply, falling to the ground once more in a position where he was sitting on his knees. "Look... I've ******** up a lot. I don't want to ******** up wth her, too."

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:14 pm
User Image

Lily nodded at Kori and turned back around, she didn't feel like hanging out by the fire. She put a smile on her face and walked into the cabin. She sat down on one of the bed and started to unpack her things, thinking it would take her mind off of things. She and Ryan were perfectly fine as best friends, why should she ruin that by wanting more?

User Image
Alex looked at Ryan and watched him, knowing something was on his mind. He then stood up and sighed, "I haven't even asked Kori out yet... I don't think I should, because the girls in my past have screw me up so bad that every time a good girl like her comes into my life, I just want to sabotage the whole relationship to prevent anything else happening... because I'm..." He was afraid to admit he was scared out of his mind... "I don't want Kori to suffer through that... she deserves better. So I know kind of what you mean, Ryan." He then put a hand on Ryan's shoulder and sighed softly so no one could hear, "Lily's a tough girl... you know that. She wouldn't let you ******** up her life, she's too smart for that. But you don't have to listen to me, you know her better than I do..." He shrugged and took his hand off Ryan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:29 pm
(~bump~)  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:33 pm
Andi smiled at Shane and looked back to the fire, it felt sooo nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:41 pm
User Image
x x [[ R y a n . L a n e ]] x x
is { h . x . c }

"It's not that I don't think she's strong..." he said, shaking his head, looking at the sand. "I just have my ways of ******** things up..." he said, drawing small circles in the sand as he thought longer...

Alex was right... He knew her better than anyone... Who could treat her better? But, could he be good enough? Was he past his ways, his stupidity? She kept him out of trouble, after all... Looking at Alex, he nodded. "I know what to do," he said and looked up to see Lily walk into the shack.

Getting up, he ran over, walking into the shack to see her unpacking her things. Ryan didn't say anything, not a word, but rather, walked up to her, took her hands, and pulled her up to a standing position. Then, he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to his body, his head resting in the crook of her neck. He breathed in, smelling the scent of sea salt and firewood, along with her scent, the one he knew so well...

"You're my best friend... I care for you more than anyone in my life... You matter to make me... When I was going through rough times with my family, you were always there for me to cry on..." he said softly into her ear. "And so, when I think about it, I realize that... I think I could love you, Lily..." he muttered, his voice cracking a moment for fear of what he had just said. He gently spun her around so she was facing him and leaned in, kissing her forehead softly. He then looked down at her, waiting for her reply.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:22 am
User Image

Lily continued to unpack when she was happily interrupted by Ryan pulling her up and holding her in his arms. She felt his head on the crook of her neck, slightly confused, but mostly intoxicated by the scent she knew so well, it was his favorite shampoo and her favorite scent. She listened to his words, keeping a straight face the whole time. She felt his lips against her forehead and a blush came to her face. She looked him straight in the eyes and started to keep, a smile coming to her face, "Ryan... you have always been there for me. When boys were cruel to me, you stood up for me. When my old boyfriend, Chris, died in a motorcycle accident, you were there for me. You let me cry on your shoulder and you let me talk about him for weeks, listening patiently." Her cheek brushed against his own as she leaned in so her lips were next to his ear, "I think I can love you too..." She looked up at Ryan and her eyes went wide. Did they actually say love? She gave him a nervous, yet joyful smile.

User Image
Alex smiled at Ryan and nodded, "Go get her..." He then thought about things for a moment as he walked back to the fire. He sat back next to Kori and wrapped his arms around her, "Kori... I'm going to do something that I have wanting to do for a long time... it may scare the s**t out of me because of what other girls have done, but I trust you... will you... umm... go out with... me?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:34 am
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori turned and looked at Alex. Her face lit up with his question, "Of course, babe." She said, kissing his forehead. She looked at the sky, a smiled still plastered across her face.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane turned his attention to the fire, "Andi, want a smore?" He asked, throwing a few 'mallows at her. He laughed, grabbing the sticks.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items