Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Furry Fighting Area HO- HA!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LET US KUNG FU FIGHT!!!
  HO- HA!!!
  HAVE AT YOU!!
  lets get it on.
  meh... ok
  if you insist....
  NOO DONT HURT THIS WIMPY WIMP *cowers*
  Mew : 3
View Results

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 am
"Hmm, then I guess it's good that you can't hit me then." This time two grins appear in front of you. "Which one to hit?" One of them says. "I don't know. Which one's real?" The other one says.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:16 am
"Not like I havee multiple vectors" Suddenly two of the vectors shot out, hitting both in the face very fast and hard  

LunaFoxxx

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 am
Both faces fade once again coating the vectors in a fine black powder. "Aww, so close, but well you know what they say how much close counts."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:24 am
Seein this black power Serap shook his vectors volenly, makign them once again invisale "AGh,, I know what your doing, and might I say..its annoying"  

LunaFoxxx

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:38 pm
This time three grins appear. "Are you sure?" one says. "No one really knows what's happening here." another says. "Well that is everyone but the one who makes it happen." The final one says.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:33 pm
Cody gave up. "It's like they disappeared from the Earth...." He played around with magic, making a flame fly around. "I wonder when they'll return...?"  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:23 pm
"Illusions, and your covering my vectors with that dst so you can see them" he sighed them spun, the vectors goign to the ull length and choping through everything within 3 meters  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:08 pm
You hear a soft chuckle followed by some clapping as you see a fuzzy, almost cloud-like, version of me appear in front of you as everything around us fades into that same dark powder . "Good try my friend. That would have worked if we had been in the realm of earth, but here nothing can touch me. And you're wrong about the powder ." I stand up and hold my hand out at you as I snap my fingers. "Encase." The dark powder suddenly flies at you, covering your body from head to toe and hardening so that it's as hard as the toughest steal.  

Dark-Pyro91

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:32 pm
Cody shivers. "Anyone else felt a chill?" He summons a blanket. "Ah... much better. That was strange though."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:23 pm
The vectors could go through anythin
they took advantage of that and grabbed at him "Agh..wait" a vector shot straight up, taring a hole in somewhere
light poured in as a dementional rip occured, another shot up, bringing Seraph slowly towars the rip, the power was making this difficult though  

LunaFoxxx

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:56 pm
Cody heard something ripping, and turned around, seeing a hole in the universe. "Whoa...." He looked behind it, and found nothing there. "This is awesome....." Curious, he pokes his head through, and sees pitch blackness, besides Darkmoon fighting, apparently, creepy floating grins. "Huh..." He leans into it, losing his balance. "Whoaoaoa!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:08 pm
Seeing a person start to fall in, a second vector shhots up and grabbe dhim, throwin him back out of the hole, he hit a wall pretty hard, by accedent of course  

LunaFoxxx

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:38 pm
The faded version of Shadow laughed as the vectors passed through him as he clinched his fist, making the powder tighten around you, slowly crushing you. "Feel free to tap at anytime." He said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:53 pm
Seraph forced the vctors to strain themselves, he entered the Earth again and fell out into the sunlight, the power startly started to decenagrate  

LunaFoxxx

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:29 pm
The real Shadow rose out of the nearest shadow a smirk on his face. "Aww I was just starting to have fun too."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff