Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Surviving High School (were, Vamp,Elf, Human rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iShadow_avenger94

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:08 pm
Shadow's possie walked through the halls causing chaos and making fun of the freshman. "Welcome to the last 3 years of school . . . . .losers" Shadow and his possie laughed hystericly "It will be my sworn duty to not kick your asses but you have to be on my good side" he kept laughing and high fived his friends and walked to the senors "dork, dork, dork goose" right when he said goose he slapped a girl in the butt and she swung at him "ooooooh i like em fiesty hahahaha" shadow said with a hysterical laugh. he walked twords the gym. "Is there a problem here" a senor asked "Hah no thanks to you leaving im the captain of the football team and we wont lose now the im running the show hahahah" he continued on to his next period class.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 pm
Hikaru glanced over as a new kid came into the gym. "heheh great, a freshmen who thinks hes all that." She murmered. "Nick, could you take over for me, I think i'm going to have some fun with this one." She murmered with the evil look on her face as she walked closer to the freshmen, getting out some superglue and an extra birdie. "i hate when freshmen think they are all that.." She murmered, putting superglue on one end of the birdie, throwing it up in the air and smashing it, sending it flying right into the Vampires eye. "Oops, im sorry" She growled glaring right at him as she paced toward him "listen up you creepy little punk and listen up good, your a freshmen and as such you have to respect those high up then you" She growled codly to him, glaring right into his eyes.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:42 pm
Ruko heard what the teacher said to Rissa about him going with her and not staying in class. He dashed to the bleachers, grabbed his backpack, then ran towards the way Rissa left. As he was leaving he passed by some vampire with a group of humans with him huh? who the heck is this guy? Ruko just kept on running past the vampire and saw Rissa just leaving through the doors "hey Rissa wait up!" he yelled out then slammed into the on closing door. He stopped for a sec reopening it then walked out "crap were did she go" he looked around frantic, he didnt know where anything was at, at this school seeing how its was is first day here, so he ran forward and went around the corner and found her. Looking around and seeing no body in sight he dashed to her with blinding speed then skidded to a hault when he reached her "hey hows it going" he relaxed up and started walking with her. "So seeing how i dont know where anything is around this school, do you think you could help me find all my classes and show me around" he asked with a smerk on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm
Shadow saw the birdie and grabbed it "What an amateur a super glued birdie pathetic what freshman came up with this idea." he said as a girl stormed up to him. "Jeez who pissed in your cereal today, and who are you to call me a freshman i bet im older than you." his posse laughed "And whats with this super glue bull crap . . . . . everyone knows that crazy glue is better." One of his teammates yelled at him for a football meeting "As much as i love to sit here and chat i gotta go" He laughed sarcastically  

iShadow_avenger94

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:49 pm
Rissa had also noticed the vampire who thought much of himself she was getting tired of seeing him around hear, not helping herself she snaped at him when the humans wernt looking watch your back vampire she snarled one of theis days, you will wish you never met me she said loud enough for only him to hear then she was gone, she waited untill Ruko cought up with her as she licked the blood from her arm, she looked him over and her heart suddenly went raceing again what the heck is wrong with me she asked herself as she stared at him with her green gaze, she shook her head "yea sure, unless your fan girls find you, then im gone" she flashed him a smerk as she continued to walk into the forest untill it grew dark, she came to a fimilier spot where the thicket was so thick it was like a wall surrounding them, entering a small place as she ducked under a bush she entered a room type area, where she lived because she had no family or anyone she just had her pack and few friends, she yawned and sat down on the forest floor and looked at the vampire  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:11 pm
Hikaru glared evily at the vampire, thinking Oooooh he is so dead she almost tensed up when he turned around "Don't turn your back on me, vampire" she said the last word only loud enough for him to hear. "Yes it was amature, but only so that these humans wouldn't suspect anything, and don't think that just because you are a vampire means that your better" She growled at him, walking closer to him and lifting him off the ground, baring her fangs at him "And watch your back, because you may regret it if you don't, you just made yourself an enemy that you will regret that you got" She growled glaring right into his eyes "And get an attitude check, because with an attitude like that, you wont see many more moonrises" At that she threw him clear across the room and growled at his posse, threatening to punch them right before the teacher called to her "Hikaru!" She turned slowly, her eyes full of anger "Yes?" She said, poisen tipping her voice "Are you going to show that group around or are you going to go to the office?" the teacher asked "I think I will show these freshmeat around the school, they appear to be lost" She growled at him, he nodded and scribbled something on his board, she glared at the group "You heard him you stupid freshmeat, I will be showing you away from this class sense you obviously don't belong here." She growled, poisen still in her voice as she glared coldly at the group.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:20 pm
Ruko heard something pounding fast but he couldn't remember what it was then saw Rissa walk towards the forest so he followed after her. Once in he looked around the place "so you live here huh..." he walked around Rissa than once in front of her dropped to the ground and stared at her for a little while. His head jolted up when he remembered something, he lifted his hand and put it in his over then lifted it back up. In his hand were the shades that he was wearing earlier, he put them on and looked back at Rissa "sorry I can't really last long without wearing these." Ruko put his arms into the sleeves of the coat and pushed them out the front, then lifting his shoulders the coat slid off and dropped to the ground. He then stretched his arms forward close to Rissa stretching then lifted them up in the air for a second before dropping them to his sides. His eyes were now a bright crimson red and could be faintly seen through the dark shades of his sunglasses. "Is there anything to eat here?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:27 pm
she went back to licking the dripping blood from her arm as she tryed not to look at the vampire infront of her, she watched him put his shades on and do something elce and she instantly looked away when her heart started to race again you dont like vampires, remember that she keep saying to herself in her head, she kept her gaze off of him as she herd his next question, she sat upwards and stared in sevral directions as if hearing the smallest of sounds, the faintes of steps and the smallest of breaths, she also inhaled some scents "theirs deer in the forest, or theirs humans back at school, take your pick Vampire" she murmered as she went back to licking the blood from her arm, falling into rythem she lost track of things and her form shifted into a wolf, her thoughts were lost inside her mind as she thought things over  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

iShadow_avenger94

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:28 pm
"And what you thing flashing me you fangs and claws is any better, my advice is dont blow your identity hahahah" he laughed really hard untill a teacher came "i dont need to be shown around ive been here for 3 years." Shadow said with a scoff "Your just like your older brother. . . . . . . . . pure evil" The teacher said "Golly gee that means alot to me" shadow slammed his fist on his heart And laughed. The teacher scoffed and walked away. "Come on shadow we cant be late for the meeting" one guy said. "s**t your right . . . . . as much as id hate to be shown around i got s**t to attend to so uh bye." Shadow walked off and disappeared to the meeting.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:18 pm
Ruko watched Rissa look away from him the whole time that she talked to him. After a short while he heard that fast pounding again, he still couldn't figure what it was but he would still try to figure it out, it seemed so familer t him. "I think I'm in the mood for some human blood..." he trailed off in mid sentence then chuckled a little at what he was thinking about. "Maybe I should take one of those fan girls of mine and bring her out to the forest alone and make her think that we're gonna do something then take her blood" he smiled evily and looked at Rissa "hey you wanna come with or do you not want to watch?" Ruko grabbed his coat with one hand as he used the other to lift him up high enough to use his feet to push him up the rest of the way. Pulling the coat over his shoulders and sliding his arms into the sleeves he turned around and headed for the exit then turned around right when he had one foot out "I'll be right back" he said then went outside and vanished running towards the school.  

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 pm
she continued to lick the blood from her arm in her wolf form now, her eyes half open as she was lost in a trance, she didnt hear Ruko or his leaving but when she suddenly snaped out of it a few minutes after the vampire left she shifted back to a human "im sorr..." she trailed off mid sentance as she noticed he was gone "well that was nice of him, not even a good bye, see if i care for a vampire" she spat the words on the ground and continued to let the blood flow from her arm, but this time she let it spill on the ground as she left her makeshift home and went back into the woodlands and began to wander around untill she reached the school, she glared at it half heartedly befor going to the school track and began to walk it bordly, alone was always what she felt, even with hikaru she was always lonely, she yawned as she walked, her eyes sometimes skiming what was ahead of her, she could see the jocks on the football field but their were mindless usless things, she yawned again and continued to walk with her eye closed, leting voices and scents gide her alone the track  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:41 pm
Hikaru growled angerly, she would have to get him back later, she looked around at the humans, if any of them had noticed, she would simply kill them later if they put two and two together. If not she would just leave them be. For now she returned to Nick and the game, getting her racket and spiking a birdie at the humans, trying not to blow off steam on them, but at the same time still ticked, Nick keeping his distance, clearing aware of her state of mind.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:24 pm
((OK THIS IS THE THIRD AND FINAL TIME IM EDITING MY POST!!!))
latuf had gotten done running and whatched shaodw walk off then said just loudly in the hopes shadow would hear him "What a Disgrace" then he whiped the sweatoff his brow and continued running he had to appear as if he were trying to stay in shaope for the track team then he noticed he had started to attract a crowd of human girls he continued to ignore them as he allways did but there scent was making his mouth water .  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:50 pm
"LISTEN UP ASSJOCKYS WELCOME TO CASA DE SHADOW IT WILL BE MY SWORN DUTY TO NOT TO MAKE YOUR LIVES A LIVING HELL!!!" Shadow announced. "Now its time too-------" "SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the history teacher yelled "Oh great what i do this time" Shadow rolled his eyes and approached the teacher. "Im sick of your disrespect i have an idea." the teacher chuckled "YOUR JOINING THE GEOGRAPHY CLUB!!!!!!"The teacher cracked up "SCREW THAT IM NOT NO NERD!!!!!!!!!!!! EXPELL ME FOR ALL I CARE!" Shadow complained. "UNLIKE YOU I HAVE A LIFE!" He continued to argued  

iShadow_avenger94

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:16 pm
Hikaru had begun to calm now that the annoying vampire was gone, she was still slightly steamed and looked over as the other vampire continued to run with a crowd of girls and she thought to herself Where the hell do these girls keep coming from? Arn't they supposed to be in a class or something... She snapped out of her thoughts when the birdy hit her on the head "oh!" she said in suprise as the birdy fell to the ground "whoops, sorry bout that Nick, their point i guess" She told him as she picked up the birdy and tossed it to the other team. Right at that moment the teacher noticed the crowd of girls and yelled at them, they scattered in all directions, going back to their classes, most of the girls had hall passes, she rolled her eyes and went back to concentrating on the game, trying to keep her mind off of other things, though her heart was sinking, she had acted so hot headed toward that one vampire, and was probably close to blowing her cover and let the vampire get to her, and at that moment felt extremely lonely.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff