Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Demon in my view (accepting/open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:45 am
Isshuin was vcery bored of being in this Hell. "Man, nothing fun ever happens in this sh*thole. What's an executioner supposed to do when they're killing the demons?! THAT'S MY JOB! Who has the balls to take my job? I think it's high time to find out!" Isshuin raised his demonic arm and summoned his Infernal Inventory. He grabbed his favorite sword, Zanbato, his headband. He then slashed up into the air opening a rift he stepped through. Suddenly a huge, fiery gash opened up in the ground outside of a small shop. He staked his blade into the ground and pulled himself up out of the portal. As he emerged lava coursed down his body. around his demonic arm formed a bracer. This was a limiter. It was made of steel forged in the very flames of hell making it unbreakable. He swept the lava off his body and looked over to a girl who was standing there. "Hey! You! Who's killing my demons?! Who's a** do I have to kick to get my job back!?" He raised his blade and pointed it at the girl "Is it you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:06 pm
Nova leaped back as a rift opened right next to her and some strange creature had emerged from her. She drew her sword instinctively as he had drawn hers "Back off" She growled coldly as she watched him carefully "whom ever your looking for, it's not me, i slay no demons unless they get in my way" she said as she watched this man carefully, her sword at the ready incase he made any move toward her.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:45 pm
Isshuin leaped behind the girl and wrapped his demon arm around her shoulders. He put his face really close to hers and stared into her eyes. "You're cute and soul looks delicious" He grinned and licked his lips then backed away. He started to walk to the door of the shop and looked back at the girl. "What's a cute little harlot like you doing out and about at these hours?" He staked his sword into the ground and sat on the stairs of the shop. He started fiddling with the chains of the bracer around his arms, trying desperately to get it off his arm. To no avail the iron bracer was too hard to break. "Hmm, well you don't seem like the talkative type so...umm...I'm going to get going now." He got up, lifted his sword out of the ground and kicked in the door of the shop. His eyes were closed but he felt life in there. And he smelled pizza. He smiled and opened his eyes, "Who's killing my demons? Is it you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:01 pm
Dante looked at The demon with little amusement as he kicked his door in. "Well that was quite rude mister Demon. And yes, I make a job out of killing demons. But I haven't had a contract for you yet so It would be good for you to leave. Im a little busy to kick your a** at the moment." But Dante got up anyway, getting his guns and his huge sword just in case.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Nova had growled as the demon had got right up in her face. She shook her head as she watched him bust into Dante's shop. She growled, she wouldn't allow anybody to get that close and make a comment like that without getting away with it. She walked up behind the demon as she drew out a small dagger before she thrust it into the demons back "Never say anything like that to me" She growled before she turned and marched off in the opposite direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:09 am
He felt the knife tear past his skin and plunge itself into his back and he turned to the girl. "hey hey hey HEY HEY!" ,barking the last one. "that wasn't very nice, but since you're so cute and you happen to...how you humans say, 'tickle my fancy', I'll let it slide." Then he turned to Dante, "I don't know who the hell you are, but yo best leave demon slaying to the experts. Too many demons here in you're petty world? Tough luck punk! I got work to do and it ain't easy work! Here's a little advice, FIND A NEW JOB!"  

Requiem_Dragon

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm
Dante hefted his huge sword onto his shoulder, flipping on his 'Work' glasses. "Im not to liking your tone Mr. Demon. And I like my job so I think Ill just keep on killing all your demons. Or maybe Ill kill you first and then kill them. Either way, its your choice." Dante gave a cocky smile and leaned forward a bit. "And just so you know, Im the closest you will ever get to an expert demon hunter." Dante gave a wink at Nova and Asurai.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 pm
"Listen here jack-a**, I've had this job before your time. You're the prince in the KING! Let me handle it! You have no rights as a human on top of all, to be taking my job! Crawl back into your mom's womb, pack your s**t, You're through pal." He staked his sword into the ground in aggravation. Who was this guy to talk back to Isshuin ,Hell's Executioner?!  

Requiem_Dragon

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:33 pm
Now Dante was pissed. He staked his sword in the ground right infront of this demons sword. "I dont think we have an understanding here d**k nose. I am the boss around these parts and I call the shots up here. Go back to your summer palace and play with your toys. This is the big legues pal!" Dante threw off his glasses and glared at him, his eyes were a ruby red, giving his half demon haritage away.undefined  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:46 pm
Nova had listened to the two bicker, too stubborn for her own good to leave them. She rolled her eyes "You two are like two children in a sand box, you just can't share anything, even though if you did, twice as much could get done." She shook her head "But I suppose it's in your nature to be so ignorant as to see that if you were to team up, you could probably take down any demon you set as your target." She shook her head "men can be so stupid sometimes." was her last comment as she glanced at them to see if they would react at all.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:43 am
Isshuin suddenly began to laugh. He had been out spoken for the first time, but he liked it. Plus, what the girl said was right. He was Hell's executioner, this guy must have been good if he was running Isshuin out of business. He laughed until he cried then gave the red-eyed kid a hard pat on the shoulders, "You're just like me when I was a kid.....just taller!" Isshuin cut off there and began to laugh again, "You're alright kid, no one ever stands against me, you and the little lady here are the first." He scratched the back of his head and picked up his sword. "Listen, we got off on the wrong foot, I'm Isshuin, DON'T forget it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:52 pm
When the man kicked in the door Asurai froze glaring at him. As soon as Dante had moved she had vanished into the darkness stalking behind him. Sure he had apologised so to say and wanted to start over but she really didnt like him and wasnt going to stand for much. Wrapping her arm around his chest from behind she took his weapons pulling out a blade she had hidden within her belt and placed the edge of the cold metal against his skin dragging it up his arm. "Interupting something you had no part in is rude child." She whispered softly. "If you havent come to notice that you yourself are surrounded with not humans but creatures as well are not even worthy of mentioning in the same sentence as a professional demonslayer. I suggest rethinking your current arrangements and job and trying to look for something more around your skill level. Like maybe a barkeep." She smirked the tip of one of her fangs peeking. "Now lets play nice."  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dante was shocked for a moment before laughing with him. He nodded to his name and would not forget. It was odd how much they were alike. "I am Dante, The expert Demonslayer of earth and one of the best womanizers as well." He winked back at Asurai but found her gone. When he turned back he was startled to see her. Once she was done speaking he busted out laughing. "Dude you just got schooled!" Dante had to lean on his sword to keep from falling over laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:59 pm
Nova could only roll her eyes as Asurai appeared behind the newer demonslayer, but had to admit it added a nice affect, and she hoped that it would put him into place as well. She didn't make much of a comment on what the two were saying but instead remained silent as she watched what was going on.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:12 pm
Isshuin flipped the girl over his shoulder with his demonic arm and held her by her stomach close to him. He lowered his head to her ear and whispered, "Listen little lady, If you didn't have that knife out I'd say you were hitting on me. Sorry to say, you're uglier than a demon toad and as flat as an eight year old boy, plus you aren't my type so....buzz off" he relleased her and walked to Nova, "this here, this is my kind of girl. She's feisty, has a solid silver tongue and looks that can kill. On top of that she's gorgeous" He grabbed her by the waist and held squished her cheeks together, "I could never say no to this face" He unhanded her and laid his sword over his shoulder.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff