Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:15 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he stood at the podim as the first class of the day walked in and got taught and he warned them * if you tell anyone of which we teach before i teach them you will be severely punished *and at that he dismissed them doing it to the same class everytime till the last class of the day*

Faith walked into the DADA classroom, despite the urge to just go straight to her dormitory. But she had to go, and she did. She sat in the back of the classroom, pulling out some parchment and a quill to take notes with.

*he raised his staff and the door snapped shut and said firmly* quills and books away, have your wands out! *he walked to the front of the class and without looking behind him said* btw Ms. Faith, detention for being late to my class!

Faith looked up from her bag as she put her books away. but... i was on time! She thought to herself, but decided not to say a word, knowing it could make things worse. She pulled out her wand then faced Professor Shadow.

*he held his staff out in front leaning on it gently and looked around* now then, we will study what spells make a troll vulnerable and also which ones make them more powerful also. That is why i have also acquired Hagrids help *he pulls his cloak back to reveal hagrid magically and smiles seeing a kid in the back poke Faith with his wand*

faith looked at the kid and glared while whispering, "please stop, I'd like to pay attention." She turned back to listen to the rest of the lecture.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:22 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he stood at the podim as the first class of the day walked in and got taught and he warned them * if you tell anyone of which we teach before i teach them you will be severely punished *and at that he dismissed them doing it to the same class everytime till the last class of the day*

Faith walked into the DADA classroom, despite the urge to just go straight to her dormitory. But she had to go, and she did. She sat in the back of the classroom, pulling out some parchment and a quill to take notes with.

*he raised his staff and the door snapped shut and said firmly* quills and books away, have your wands out! *he walked to the front of the class and without looking behind him said* btw Ms. Faith, detention for being late to my class!

Faith looked up from her bag as she put her books away. but... i was on time! She thought to herself, but decided not to say a word, knowing it could make things worse. She pulled out her wand then faced Professor Shadow.

*he held his staff out in front leaning on it gently and looked around* now then, we will study what spells make a troll vulnerable and also which ones make them more powerful also. That is why i have also acquired Hagrids help *he pulls his cloak back to reveal hagrid magically and smiles seeing a kid in the back poke Faith with his wand*

faith looked at the kid and glared while whispering, "please stop, I'd like to pay attention." She turned back to listen to the rest of the lecture.

*He saw him pokeing him and barked* Faith, David! to the front now! *he waited for them to get up here and said * Faith you are instructed to cast a spell on hagrid that may hurt him and David u do one that will help him. DO it now!  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:29 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*He saw him pokeing him and barked* Faith, David! to the front now! *he waited for them to get up here and said * Faith you are instructed to cast a spell on hagrid that may hurt him and David u do one that will help him. DO it now!

First detention now this?! She thought to herself.... she was the one getting poked in the head for crying out loud. She shrugged it off for the moment and shot a spell at Hagrid, one that was supposed to hurt him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:39 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

First detention now this?! She thought to herself.... she was the one getting poked in the head for crying out loud. She shrugged it off for the moment and shot a spell at Hagrid, one that was supposed to hurt him.

*he watches as a spell David casts gives Hagrid harder skin and Faiths spell ricochetes off and hits David in the chest throwing him to the back of the room and break out in scales as he screams at her* u did this on purpose! *I was laughing watching this happen and told faith to sit down and for David to go to the hospital wing and taught for the rest of the class nameing good and bad spells to use on giants*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:43 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he watches as a spell David casts gives Hagrid harder skin and Faiths spell ricochetes off and hits David in the chest throwing him to the back of the room and break out in scales as he screams at her* u did this on purpose! *I was laughing watching this happen and told faith to sit down and for David to go to the hospital wing and taught for the rest of the class nameing good and bad spells to use on giants*

Faith sighed as she walked back to her seat, she hated performing magic in front of the class... she sucked at magic. She was semi-thankful that in only a couple of days she'd be getting some help. She sat in her seat quietly as she listened to the lecture.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:00 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith sighed as she walked back to her seat, she hated performing magic in front of the class... she sucked at magic. She was semi-thankful that in only a couple of days she'd be getting some help. She sat in her seat quietly as she listened to the lecture.

*he finished the lecture and put the chalk down and looked at everyone* ok then your hw is a 1 pg report on spells good and bad to use on giants. Class dismissed! *he barked and immediately dissapeared*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:12 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he finished the lecture and put the chalk down and looked at everyone* ok then your hw is a 1 pg report on spells good and bad to use on giants. Class dismissed! *he barked and immediately dissapeared*

Faith stood up, gathering her bag and walking back to the Gryffindor common room where she would do her homework before dinner. She walked quietly down the halls, weaving herself through the crowd of bustling students.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:17 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith stood up, gathering her bag and walking back to the Gryffindor common room where she would do her homework before dinner. She walked quietly down the halls, weaving herself through the crowd of bustling students.

*shadow watches Faith walk through the corridor as David hits her in the back with a spell* well that was just a cheap shot  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:20 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*shadow watches Faith walk through the corridor as David hits her in the back with a spell* well that was just a cheap shot

Faith screams as she gets hit and starts flying down the stairs, her fall only being stopped by another student. "Oh my gawd... I'm so sorry.." She apologized before turning around and seeing David. "if you're gonna attack me at least do it somewhere where others won't get hurt!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:27 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith screams as she gets hit and starts flying down the stairs, her fall only being stopped by another student. "Oh my gawd... I'm so sorry.." She apologized before turning around and seeing David. "if you're gonna attack me at least do it somewhere where others won't get hurt!"

*david shoots another spell but it's stopped a young man appeared out of mid air hand out as the spell disapperated in his hand. The man was around 6' with dirty blonde hair and glasses. He pulled his hand that had got hit with the spell back and thrust forward his right hand sending a jet of green light out of it to hit david square in the chest flying back and down the stairs*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:33 pm
cmims911

*david shoots another spell but it's stopped a young man appeared out of mid air hand out as the spell disapperated in his hand. The man was around 6' with dirty blonde hair and glasses. He pulled his hand that had got hit with the spell back and thrust forward his right hand sending a jet of green light out of it to hit david square in the chest flying back and down the stairs*

Faith stared at the young man, awe struck as she helped the other student up. "Are you okay?" She asked them and they nodded and started walking back the way they were headed. faith turned back to the young man and slowly started walking towards him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:43 pm
orliluff
cmims911

Faith stared at the young man, awe struck as she helped the other student up. "Are you okay?" She asked them and they nodded and started walking back the way they were headed. faith turned back to the young man and slowly started walking towards him.

*he stands up and turns around looking at faith and smiles* are you? and my names Christian, whats urs? *he extends his hand out in a greeting fashion*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:50 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he stands up and turns around looking at faith and smiles* are you? and my names Christian, whats urs? *he extends his hand out in a greeting fashion*
Faith takes his hand shaking it gently. "My name is Faith. Thankyou for what you just did..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:52 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith takes his hand shaking it gently. "My name is Faith. Thankyou for what you just did..."

*he smiled* so how about i walk u back to ur dormitory, mines in Gryffindor so it should be no problem *he gently takes hold of her hand and lightly pulls u along to the common room*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:56 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiled* so how about i walk u back to ur dormitory, mines in Gryffindor so it should be no problem *he gently takes hold of her hand and lightly pulls u along to the common room*

"um... okay.." She answered a bit nervously. "You're in gryffindor? How come I haven't seen you before?"  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff