Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:20 am
blessedheart
Shun grins and runs forward. He fakes hitting her fron the left then flips sword backwards and hits her in the stomach.

*falls back, holding stomach*
ow?!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:22 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart
Shun grins and runs forward. He fakes hitting her fron the left then flips sword backwards and hits her in the stomach.

ow?!

Shun then pushes you to the floor, knocking the sword out of your hand and far away from you and then sits on top of you. His blade of your left side neck and holding down your right shoulder.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:22 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
akey:reks what do we need to do first?
hanaa:wat she said

Reks:well go with Xion and practice(bac)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:24 am
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart

ow?!

Shun then pushes you to the floor, knocking the sword out of your hand and far away from you and then sits on top of you. His blade of your left side neck and holding down your right shoulder.

*face turns red and struggles getting free*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:25 am
akey:*grins and grabs sword* i'll go first!
hanaa:go ahead. (wb)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:29 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart

ow?!

Shun grins at her in truimphant. "Now I got you." He said then noticed her face was red. "Hey, you ok?" Putting his head on hers to check if she had a fever.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:30 am
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart

ow?!

Shun grins at her in truimphant. "Now I got you." He said then noticed her face was red. "Hey, you ok?" Putting his head on hers to check if she had a fever.

*face turns redder and pulls your hand away*
im fine!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:30 am
iiAngel of Death Temari

Xion:*hits hannaa sword so hard it brakes in half then pushes her onto ground and puts sword to her neck*  

lord chazxr XIV

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart

ow?!

im fine!

"Okay." Shun said and got off. He then smiled at her. "Thanks for the match. I had fun."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

Xion:*hits hannaa sword so hard it brakes in half then pushes her onto ground and puts sword to her neck*

hanaa:*growls and punches him useing both of the swords sides to use against him* idiot! *runs to him kicking him to the floor putting one sword to his heart the other to his neck* Move and you die! *she see's moving one part to the eye and moves her foot to his neck her other foot kicking his sword away*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:36 am
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart
Arelia_AmaChocolata
blessedheart

im fine!

"Okay." Shun said and got off. He then smiled at her. "Thanks for the match. I had fun."

*sighs and nods*
*stands up*
lets go check on the others.
*walks to where hanaa and akey and xion are*
haha, xion, i think you've been pwned.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:38 am
((im confused what uniform?))  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

hanaa:*growls and punches him useing both of the swords sides to use against him* idiot! *runs to him kicking him to the floor putting one sword to his heart the other to his neck* Move and you die! *she see's moving one part to the eye and moves her foot to his neck her other foot kicking his sword away*

*laughs**throws kunai at her foot making her grab it then takes his sword then jumps in air and throws it making her stuck to wall with kunai to back and neck*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 am
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
((im confused what uniform?))

Shun nods and goes with her.
(the one in the supply pod room. ITs navy blue)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:41 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari

*laughs**throws kunai at her foot making her grab it then takes his sword then jumps in air and throws it making her stuck to wall with kunai to back and neck*

"Whoa." Shun said, looking at the seen with awe.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff