Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:39 am
I KEEP PUNCHING BUT HE JUST WON'T DIE! HELP! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:03 pm
The final level of Rich has Private army, which attacks 5 times, And European Holiday, which fully heals.

The bosses only attack when you do, so you can simply wait around to regain energy and whittle them down, I've never seen one heal.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:16 pm
So far I haven't been able to actually fight anyone..They said they ran away or they're in a battle.. The Find an Opponent doesn't work..:/

EDIT: Finally got to fight someone..Man it's going to take forever to level if you only get 1 exp after every hit..I haven't killed anyone yet because I have lame attacks..

EDIT #2: After reading how you get the items I say this event is rather lame. You can't even get all of the items from the event you have to buy the rest if you want the whole set of them. I think I'm not going to bother with this event anymore and go buy the items..:/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:17 pm
In the juvie camp, about half the threads on the first page are "Girls shower" threads. In fact, when I last looked, there was a group of 5 threads, one after the other "girls showers" or "Girls bathhouse" or "girls locker room" and many of them say "No boys".

You don't want guys coming into your "Girls only bath" thread? Then don't create the thread. Putting anything about bathing or showers and girls only and the men will come. I bet the girls want the guys to come even with the "girls only" sign. COME WATCH US SHOWER OUR NAKED BODIES!!!! O_O

It's like a mass of horny withering hormones. And don't even get me started on the rape rooms and sex rooms and swimming nude in the lake threads......

gonk  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:16 pm
Rich forum is a mixture of art threads and gift giving, mostly, along with a few clubs.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:23 pm
I finished the event. Rather disappointing. Also, my mule could never get an opponent. Laaame...  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers