Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Blood Feud (Accepting (neutral side full)/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:55 pm
Sioko, however, didn't seem to be willing to allow the vampires to flee. Some of the lower feathers on his wings seemed to stretch and morph out into long, thin appendages that could almost be called tentacles if it wasn't for the fact they were topped with clawed hands. Which were almost instantly buried into the flesh of the vampires, dragging them back into the reach of his spear or his magic. Within a few moments he had slaughtered the entire group.

"See, if Sioko is here, they don't get to live, Rota." Puffi offered cheerily.

Sioko offered a wicked grin to Trisha. "And that is why you should respect me."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:37 am
Rota just shook her head and shifted back into her human form. "You could have let them go. The vampires would have killed them anyway." She sighed and looked at Vondel. "Thank you for helping. Why do you attack your own kind?"  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 pm
"But where's the fun in that? I don't get to taste their screams that way..." Sioko muttered.

"Yay!" Puffi flung her arms around Vondel's shoulder. "He's ours now!"

"Puffi, don't lick him."

Puffi stopped with her tongue a few milimeters from Vondel's cheek, before slowly pulling back with a low whine.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:20 am
Rota smiled and glanced at Puffy. She had an...unusual form of effection. "I'm glad you have joined us, but what about your sister?" She knew she was speaking the question everyone was thinking. "Could you fight her if the need came?" Rota personally thought that she would really enjoy the taste of that she devil's blood, but it wasn't her descision to make.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:51 pm
Vondel didn't smile when Puffi tried to lick him. He was almost a stone by then. His sister betrayed him, her own brother. He just barely glaced over to answer Rota. "They are not of my kind when they threaten my commrads and friends. I would kill them all gladly if that is what it takes to free my friends..." His other answer to her question was much softer as he looked to where his sister had fled, avoinding the tenticals. "I dont know...." Vondel left it at that while he moved to the door. "we need to get moving before the real threat comes for us."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:28 pm
Rota smiled. "Finally, something I can help with." She went outside and looked in the door. "I hope flying doesn't frighten you." She suddenly shifted back into her black dragon form, but changed her back to be more broad and she had spikes that created hand holds. "Climb on everyone headed for the Hold." She roared just for fun and scared hundreds of birds within a mile of their location. She loved being a dragon. It is her family's crest and their strongest form. She may be the last in her line of changelings, but she was happy to show how proud she was to be a dragon changeling.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:46 pm
((O.O i need to figure out a way to bring hikaru and hatori back into the story....))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:16 pm
Puffi squealed before scrambling onto Rota's back. "YAY FREE RIDE!"

"...I don't like heights." Mait said in a tone that suspiciously like a whine, eyeing Rota with disdain.

"Just get on the shapeshifter girl, Mait." Sioko offered flatly.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:14 am
In one bound Vondel lept onto Rota's back, sitting inbetween the spikes between her shoulders. Of all the people to betray him why his sister? He couldn't help but dwel on it. They had fought by eachothers sides for 400 years. How could he not?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:42 pm
Rota chuckled, the deep sound making her riders' vibrate. "Ok then, off we go." She tightened her spine, making her scales pinch together and hold her riders secure. She took off running and leapt into the air, making a swift turn around and heading directly for the werewolf Hold. She climbed high enough that no vampire could see her from the ground. She just hoped that the thin air wouldn't kill any of her riders. She flew for fifteen minutes, and what would have been a five hour walk became a very fast flight. The air so high was thin enough that her passengers wouldn't have even noticed the speed. She circled a few times before diving at the ground and banking up just in time to land on the top of a large hill. "We'll, that was fun. Now get off me." She laughed and shook her back. As she shook she altered her form again so the spines on her back flattened out, and her back smoothed so it left no hand holds.  

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:05 pm
((god i need to get on more))
Shikaru gradually shifted into the shadows during the fight he whanted to observe the enemys movements then in the midst of all the sscreeching a thought crossed his mind isnt this neutral teritory true enogh the town was neutral and fighting was forbiden he didnt see who attacked first but he knew that would be a deciding factor in the towns conversion s**t were falling right into there hands at this rate this the only neutral town clossest to the were base would be converted he figured it was time he revealed something to the higher ups so he could get control of his men. his train of thought was cut off as he saw something out of the cornner of his eye in the battle ground "AOSHI!!!" he spat and snarled

Aoshi stood in the shadows of the battle field when hed seen he was noticed he calle dout for a retreat and fled in the opposite direction of his men baiting the wolf whod seen him to follow

Knowing he wasnt equiped for a large scale fight Shikaru grabbed the nearest thing he could find a small hatchet and took off after Aoshi running into the wods he came to a clearing and there Aoshi stood his twin scimitars in hand just as he was when he turned shikarus half-sister."YOU b*****d!!"" he screame dout in rage grasping the hatchet tso tightly it began to splinter.

Aoshi then recognized the small wolf now was not the time to fight Shikaru he had plans for him so without a word he scowled and vanished before shikaru could react

Shikaru ran after aoshi but to no avail then fell down sobbing and howling in pain hed failed once again to restore honor to his family to get revenge for the turning of his beloved sister. as his tears fell so did the rain.

((sry its so long guys i had to get up to date lolz this stuff ll happen when im gone for a while O AND ITS ISH MY B-DAY!!! WOOP ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Anna feld the area, not wanting to fight her brother.... yet. She ran into a curiouse vampire that she had to assume was the general. She had heard much of him and he seemed to fit the bill. She stopped him abruptly. "Hello dear general. Im Trisha Zotura, famed merc and willing to kill anything you point me at. I have a score to settle with those mongrals." Trisha's grin was evil and smug. He thoughts were anything but that. She felt as betrayed by Vondel as Vondel felt betrayed by her. How could he pick those dogs over her? and that changling woman. How could he take her side? Anger burned in her eyes as well as in her words.
((happy B-day!!))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:52 pm
"...Rain. Lovely. I hate rain." Sioko spat.

"Sioko, you hate pretty much everything. With the exception of dead vampires, me, and stupidly romantic gestures." Mait remarked, grinning, before ducking the fist aimed in his direction.

"Ah! Shikaru! Are you okay?" Puffi knelt down by the younger werewolf, frowning.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:37 pm
Aoshi looked at the female vampire and saw the rage in her eyes he didnt need any more soldires but this girl could be of use to him he was trying to form his group of elete fighters "I shall evaluate your ablities then we will see if your worthy to be a part of my army..but no worrys ...i sense some potential in you, now then come we must make haist to the castle over the hills it is our curent base" and he took off at full speed in the direction of the hill he didnt just run this fast because he was worried hpwever he was testing her speed capabilitys to see if she could keep up other wise he most likely would have taken his sweet a** time getting back tothe castle

Shikaru looked around dazed his eyes were blood red with rage and tears he hadnt realized hed gotten so close to the base 'Wered you come from...he mumbled under his breath to avoid gasping for air as he stood up and began to walk back to his hut
the rain was coming down even heavier and he let his hair fall down covering his eyes  

latuf
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:26 am
Trisha only nodded ans kept on his heels. She tried to impress him with her powers as she destroyed or hurled any obstical in their way with just her mind. Many days traning with Vondel.... she stopped the memory cold. She wasn't that person anymore... she has to rely on herself now. Thats when her power faltered. The tree that she was intending to destroy was only nicked. In her frustration she pulled off her scythe and threw it, cleaving the tree in two. The giant scythe came back to her afterwards while they were on the run.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff