Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:38 am
"How would you expect us to get in if we didn't have it, huh?" she asked jokingly, winking at him as she stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the lobby. "Nice hat, by the way," she said with a smile as she picked up her cell phone and dialed the number for a cab.

Moments later, they were waiting outside for the cab to arrive. When it had she opened the door, waiting for the two to get in as she spoke in Japanese to the cab driver, retelling detailed directions to the driver before getting in herself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:14 am
Sakura smiled and said,"Purple beer. Very intersting. What would they make it out of, hm?" She then returned to the bassist question. "Yeah. Where would we find one?" She had some of her beer and quietly thought.

{Sorry I didn't post sooner!
I checked the Guild to see if there were any new posts and I, well,
Gah. Stupid me with a Stupid reason.
Anyway.
I posted now~}  

bluebox on bakerstreet

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

bluebox on bakerstreet

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 pm
Leonard walked down the street to the front of the apartment he would shar we the rest of his band. He then stood in front of it as he brought out his phone. Dialing Prosticute's band leader he waited for her to pick up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:15 pm
Mitch tipped his hat at the compliment. When the elevator arrived, he outstretched his arm, signaling the two to go first. He then joined them and followed the two out of the lobby. He stood with his arms crossed as they waited for the cab. When it arrived, he waited for them to get in the cab just as he did at the elevator.  

Horadric

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 pm
When they were all loaded up into the cab, she felt it pull away from the apartments, and she looked to her side at Mitch. "So, what band are you a part of?" she asked him curiously. She was aware of the fact that he was part of a band only because he lived in the building. It was nice to have musicians as neighbors.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:02 pm
"Speaking of bands" Serrenedy started queitly. "We need to find something heavy. A guitar or something, We both play classical intruments...unless you want to try and learn a new one." She sighed. "Sorry, I'm a downer too"  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Horadric

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:36 pm
Mitch looked at the two and answered, "Well, I'm bassist for Liquid Decline, but we haven't been up to much recently." He sighed, itched his neck and looked specifically at Serrendy. "Nah, you're alright. Stop thinking about your band and start thinking about tonight." He grinned then turned back to the window, looking at the familiar streets.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:21 am
She nodded her head. She had heard of Liquid Decline and had seen them play a few gigs at venues they were looking at. When Serrenedy commented that they needed something heavy, she shook her head. "Do not forget, dear band mate, that I play guitar," she said with a laugh and sighed. "But yes, we do need a drummer and a bassist. It's been all acoustic sessions so far..." she said softly as she hummed along with the music playing in the cab.

When the driver came to a stop, she thanked him and paid, stepping out of the cab and onto the sidewalk. She took hold of Serrenedy's arm and smiled. "Shall we go?" she said with a giggle and walked towards a door, through which music could be heard.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

Horadric

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:17 am
Mitch stepped out of the taxi and looked around at the surrounding area. He had been in this area before, but never found out about this place. He was too occupied with observing the area to listen to Mikaela talk for the most part, and although it wasn't directed to him, nodded and replied, "We shall."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Serrenedy went up to the door and knocked twice, a board oppened and eyes looked out. "Three little duckies lined up in a row" She giggled at the insane pass code but the burly man oppened the door with a laugh

"Ren-and witch one of these are yours?" Serrenedy blushed

"Micky's my bandmate and I just met Mitch." She waved him off. "And why are you always trying to hook me up Joey!?" She demanded

"Ahh then, you're going to sit in your corner, I'll be sure to bring you scotch-you're much more fun drunk" The man ignored her question and wrapped an arm around her, then led them into an underground place with boxes as seats and tables, strobe lights everywhere, a bar, and a dance floor. Rave music poured out of the multiple speekers.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Horadric

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 pm
"Way to make me feel like a weirdo. "You just met me." He smiled and laughed it off, and followed them in, looking around at the scene. Something stuck out through the doorman's words. "Joey?" he said to himself, then sighed it off and laughed to himself. "You know, i wouldn't mind joining you in that corner. I never though about it, but i know NOBODY here." He sighed and continued to look around.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:29 pm
She shrugged "niether do I, it's like a spell-this place magicly gets full at six even though no one knows where it is and you need a password." She shrugged. "I brought a good book, tonight's read-Twilight." She hugged it close to her cheast for a moment before nodding over to a corner untouched by even the lights, it sat in the shaddow of a speeker. "No one can scare me if no one can find me" She blushed and sat in the secluded spot. Joey brought them both scotch in tankereds. She downed hers in one gulp. "I'm not a drunk I swear-I just like scotch." She smiled and brought out a second book for Mitch as Joey refilled her glass. Se piced it up almost absent mindedly andbegan to chug.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Horadric

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:50 pm
Mitch frowned. "Don't you ever, EVER, assosciate me with Twilight." He stood their quietly watching Serennedy practically embrace the book. He put his hands in his coat pockets, watching the pink haired girl consume the alcohol. And then another. "You're a lightweight, but your drinking ability astoundes me." He chuckled and sipped his drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:55 pm
((Ah a twilight hater-why do you hate the book, have you ever read the book, or did you just not like the movie?))

"Actually not-it takes me an unatural amout to get even slightly buzzed. Joey puts it in the tanerd to try and get me druunk faster. Had he put it in normal scoth glasess I'd bee here weeks fine-at this rate..." She paused to take another sip-wheihing it. "Oh no, he mixed whisky in this...and tar" She added fealing the taste on her tounge. "Another five of these and I'll be nice and drunk" She shrugged and continued on her theird one.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Horadric

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:06 pm
((I read the book and hated it. Didn't even want to see the movie. Its just my opinion.))

Mitch finished his first. "Yeah, well I take a decent ammount, not that i need it. I don't need to be drunk to have fun. I need to be drunk to have a lot of a fun!" He paused for a bit observing the crowd. "Oh, and what do you mean 'Oh No'? I thought you were trying to get drunk."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff