Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Roleplaying
Academy (for training /Sparring) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:21 pm
"I have no problem with it," Akiko said not keeping her eyes off of Sora. She continued, "Do you?" She said raising up an eye brow.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 pm
"Good. Now, tell me EXACTLY what happened to Hakkeji. And don't leave anything out." He said, walking up to her. "After this, I don't care what you do. Besides, I already know the trick behind your," he gestured toward Sora "Senbon."  

Shadowstalker4589

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:27 pm
Akiko looked toward Kisuke and looked back at Sora, Could she have really been the cause of this? She said to herself in her head.

"We were battling, he used a release move ...and he began to run fast, I wanted to trip him, but he slowed down. I was close to attacking him, after that he panicked and something happened, He screamed 'Release 100%'... I don't know what but all I heard were bones cracking. It was a pretty cruel site...He was in so much pain."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:42 pm
Sora stared off into the distance at where her senbon had landed. Then she walked over to retrieve them from the trunk. "Psh, like I care.... it's not like he's anything to me anyway...." Then she glances and look at Kisuke. "Is he your brother? Cousin?" She pulls the senbon out of the trunk, then slips them back into her pocket. (Yes, they are retracted) "Well... I'm tired. But thanks for the training...." Looks at Kisuke. "Oh, I don't know anything really.... but your boyfriend or whatever has serious issues....." Then she turns and disappears in a swirl of leaves.  

iTammie-chan

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:44 pm
Darkpass906
[I was kicking you, not grabbing/punching you lmao, ]

OOC: Hehe.... sorry. I left my glasses in my locker and stuff.... so I really can't see what I'm reading....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:32 pm
Akiko looked at Kisuke as she disappeared, "Whats going on? That was pretty random."  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:27 am
Kisuke glared at the girl, but didn't say anything as she disappeared. I hope she learns her place, before she gets seriously assaulted by someone much stronger than her... He turned toward Akiko.
"How many bones did he break?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:11 am
Akiko looked down..."I can't remember, It was just his arm" she said fidgeting  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:58 am
Junko walked in the academy and saw his sister talking to a boy this time, "Must be another one of her boyfriends." He said walking towards them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:07 pm
Akiko looked at Junko, "What are you doing here? go back home."  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:24 am
"Since when can you order me around" Junko said with a serious face, He soon looked at the bruise on her head, "Who the hell did that?" He said walking up closer to her "Was it him??" He said glaring at the boy with his bright red eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:56 am
"No, Junko, It wasn't him." She said standing inbetween them, "Now, Just go wait outside the academy, I'm busy."  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:44 am
Junko walked the opposite way and waited outside the academy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:01 am
Akiko looked back at Kisuke, "Whats going on?" she said walking into his veiw.  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:15 pm
OOC: I'm gonna change colors, so we don't drive whoever reads this blind... razz

Kisuke glared at her. "I don't know, why don't you tell me?" He walked forward, passing her without touching her. "Just be ready for the next mission, when it pops up, Ok? And try not to freaking kill anybody again." He said, more harsh than he intended. He jumped and got away from the issues. There wasn't any more need to stay behind. He had to leave and cool his mind, and, more importantly, his temper.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff