Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 pm
* as they head to Muerd Hugen Ryoku begins to pick up the slightest traces of a battle going on*
ryoku:......... *inner thoughts= what the hell is going on and why am i scening not only demon energy, but human energy......... so this is a battle between a demon and a hunter........... interesting*
yumi:*looked at her brother with concern for her brother was carrying an unusual look*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:29 am
wwwwwwweeeeeeeee whats is going on in this guild  

animechild97

Yuki CrossKuranKiriyu

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:26 am
When Yukimura's Tecnique hit Kaylen's Ice Shield, it got devoured by the ice, and exploded to bit's

"*whistle* not bad, not bad at all" Yukimura said to Kaylen

"You take care of her... I'll take this other hunter..." Yuki said

"be careful Yuki, if he can create clones, he will be though oppoment" Yukimura said
"heh, you should be careful too... ice and darkness don't really match" Yuki said, with a little laugh
Yukimura was quiet for a while, but then laughed
"hehe, well, quess we are exception's then"
Yuki smiled for a while, then leaped toward's E's clones, while Yukimura started to run toward's Kaylen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:44 pm
*already half way to Muerd Hugen the 2 incounter a band of ameture demon hunters*
demon hunter #1: well look what we have here
dh#2: *toothy grin* fresh meat
*ryoku looked at them*
ryoku: r u talking to us cuz we're rather busy
*yumi hid behind ryoku*
yumi: *scared* y-yeah so u-u better leave us alone
demon hunter# 1: *pulls out a sword* and if we don't?
ryoku: then i'll make u *pulls out Ebony and Ivory*............
*both demon hunters laughed at the sight of the 2 pistols*
dh#2: u call those guns *pulls out a large machine gun* this is a gun *aims at me * die!!!!!!!!!!! *pulling the trigger and unleashing 10000 bullets per second*
*after the shooting a large cloud of smoke was formed*
dh#2: hehe......... see nothing to......* gets shot in the arm* aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh *dropes the machine gun*
ryoku: that was close *appeared with both swords drawn*......... now its my turn * slashes the second demon hunters arms off*
dh#2: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*on the floor writhening in pain*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:21 pm
"Dead wind blow" E' launched a great wave of wind, he was triying to get some time for his rasengan to be completed, the he created more clones.

"E' is it done?" said Kaylen with the comuncator of her neck, "just a little bit longer... finish" E' came down of the tree he was, the real fight was now.

"Kaylen, you must run when i use this, i dont want you to get hurt" E' was about to run when he smelled something, when he looked back, the forest was in flames...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:24 pm
S' was thinking of a way to lose Aka without using violence, also he have sensed the energi of E's rasengan, he know that he couldnt aford Aka found his teammates.

"Okay, there is no other way, time to fight" S' slashed his sword really fast, so the waves could cut everything on their way...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 pm
Aka jumped up, dodging the blow. She landed on a branch and smiled at him, showing razor sharp teeth."No running this time..."She said and pulled a rose from her bag.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:38 pm
* 5 minutes later have gone by since the 2 incountered the 2 demon hunters*
ryoku: ........... awwwww man this was my favorite coat
yumi: stare and u say that i'm over dramatic
ryoku: shut up............ though *juggling a large bag of money* they left us a large sum of money*
yumi: did u really have to......
ryoku: hey they treayened to kill u and i did what any brother would do............ besides they were asking for it anyways
yumi: *hugged ryoku* thank u onii-san
ryoku: no problem  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:54 pm
Oichi sighed as she watched them "Might as well leave them to fight...." she muttered as she turned the other direction  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 pm
"Using the same technique 2 times with me is useless" S' knew that this time it was a real battle, but if the fire continued the guards of the city could see it and send reinforcements to the place.

"Have to wach out for those roses" S' used a hand sing, "TAIO-KEN" the shining began again, but S' didnt know if the efect would be the same with a demon of that rank...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:25 pm
Aka laughed. She set the rose inbetween her teeth and winked at him.She then jumped down from the tree and a blade formed in her hand"Say hello to, Oblivion's Embrace!"She said ,charging at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:18 pm
* scenced an enormous power surge*
ryoku: this scence.............. who is it? and why do i remember this scense?
yumi: ryoku r u ok?
ryoku: *looked at yumi* yes i'm fine
yumi: *looked at him with concern* ok brother  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:55 pm
"Gahhhhg" using the forced edge, S' stopped the charging sword, they were looking face to face, "So... this is one of the 12 oblivion weapons" S' break the grip and take a step back.

"I cant afford to lose time with you" S' charged back at Aka, but he passed her by one side, he cut some of the trees that were coming down in the direction of Aka...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:58 pm
Aka dodged the tree's and tossed a few roses at S' to distract him. Her eyes glowed red and a few marks on her sword formed together and transformed into a phoenix.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:07 pm
"Wow" S' started to jump back to keep a safe distance of the explosions, he needed plan and fast, at this rate he wont be able to keep the fighting that much.

"E' can you here me?" S' used his comunicator, "You and Kaylen must get out of here, the forest is in..." "Fire? yeah i know, but we also have trouble here, 2 demos had appeared and dont look friendly".

S' was worried about his friends but he couldnt distract against Aka, he felt taht the heat was rising up...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff