Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:13 am
(kk everyone. some of you might already know, but ruggaboo hasnt been posting alot cause she is at band camp. she is gone fromo 9 am till 9 pm. when she gets home, she just wants to crap out and sleep. so if you can guys can just hold on till friday when she gets off, it will be greatly appriciated. thanks all! PENGUIN ARMIES ARE ATTACKING RUSSIA!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:53 am
Idarkoth growled low. I suppose I could trust you. he said, being if you swear in draconic you will tell no soul, except perhaps Teka, what I am about to tell you. Sortai is going to use the aid of the diversion from the armies, as well as a group being dispatched by Sunahr to Hælwräth in order to enter the city undetected. Please do not object or react to this, except in your mind to me. He will then challenge Cthulhu to a single battle, a fight he will almost assuredly lose. If he wins, we win. If he loses, Cthulhu will have that which he was promised, Sortai's soul, in order to enter the realm and will descend to Hell.

(( Okays. ))  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:59 pm
"Why give me a name relating to 'mountain'? It doesn't really related to me at..." Teka thought for a moment, then slapped himself in the face. "I lived in the mountains, why the hell would I forget something like that? It was only up until I was seven years old but..." Teka shuddered as he recalled what had happened to him during his childhood. "Yo, Sortai, how much longer until we get there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:05 pm
Sortai shook his head. "Could be about half an our, could be two hours." He quickly decided to ask Phoenix a question to pass the time. "Phoenix, do you know about the desert dragons banished from your kingdom? The ones named after their favorite method to kill? Such as Sawtooth?"  

Yvansi

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:13 pm
(*Jumps up and down claping and squeeling* EEEEEEEEIIIIEEEEeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Band camp ends tomoro... and danny... good timing... not really... I've been in camp for like two weeks now....)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:20 pm
Meesha Glared at varian, "I ay be royalty, but I'm still that same little girl I was those five years ago." She nodded at the note, "I do, I feel a familiar force, a power, a strong one, it feels like...a dragon, mabie irenek is coming to check on us." she said refering to the dragon, raised byelfs, and is now like a watch dog for the elfen empire. "What does it read?" she refered to the note. "...WEll... Regius, why do you say that with such a tinge?"  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:04 pm
Regius looked at Lamkit and smiled. Because my family is royalty, and i killed them... He said in telepathy to Lamkit. Why do you think im like this? I despise royalty and nobility...
Varian looked at teh note. "It was an old prophecy. It tells of a young elven female to become queen. One with a horrible beast in her..." He paused and looked at her. "And the choice to save or destroy her kingdom," Varian gave teh note to Meesha. "It is a prophecy about you..."
Regius laughed. "Rubbish! Plus, it isnt your little pet. Its Sortai, Idarkoth, adn the infernal dragon queen!" He looked at teh sky. "And one other. I only met him briefly, but now i will get a good chance to make his acquaintance,"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:04 pm
Sortai looked up from his question as Phoenix appeared busy with the flight. He waited away patiently for a bit, sensing the royalty and a few others. He ooked up a bit later to see the sacred grove that held the elven capitol city. "Benka, I suppose you wonder why the grove Scarch bears the same name as the great desert?" He asked as they landed on the outskirts.  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:03 pm
"Not really. It's just one of those things that I can live without knowing." Teka jumped off of Phoenix, then took a look around, "So, it's nearby, right? Do you think I should stay out here? I don't think suspicious mask-wearing people are allowed to meet with the queen."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:25 pm
"If they are a friend of Sortai's they are," Varian said from a platform above the group. "Long time, no see Sortai. How is the resistance?" he said, lowering a small ladder. "Let's go, the queen doesn't have all day, you know," Varian saw Pheonix and nodded. "Dragons are not aloud in the city. You and Idarkoth can wait here..." he started making his way to Meesha and Regius.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:34 pm
Meesha pulled her silver hood up and over her face, and hid lamkit in her silver cloak as well, she looked at regius through the shadow that surrounded her face, "Lamkit and the others aren't my beast, my monster, my deamon... bealeive me, you wouldn't want to see that side of me... and that's only because of my father." Meesha tossed water up into the air, makin a continus watter fall to hide her features and only reaveal her voice as the voice of the watter thrashing down.

Varian and the other people walked in as meesha stood at her watter fall, "WHO COMES TO MY SECRET ELFEN DOMAIN, AND REQUEST MY PRESENCE AT SUCH SHORT NOTICE?" a face was made from the watter fall and the voice that was made souned like a young girl of fifteen, talking with ripples of water. "IF YE ARE THE MESSANGERS OF THE DEAMON KING. TELL HIM THAT HE SHOULD LOOK FORWARD TO FIGHTING THE ELFEN ARMY ONE TO ONE MILLION!!!!!!!!!!" Meesha strained behind the waterfall, trying to breath the sweat delicacy of air.

(and yess they are!!! there's a dragon/elf that lives in the city!!!!!!(dragon raised by elfs))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:54 pm
(he is basicaly their pet. Plus, the others are probably huge after five more years!!!!so, RAWR!!!!!!)
Varian face palmed and shook his head. "Well, this is not like the last meeting..." he said, sitting on a ledge, waiting for the messenger.
Regius shook his head in dissappointment and stepped out to meet the others. "Good to see you again, Sortai..." a wicked smile cracked over his face. He pulled out a small gem and threw it to him. "Blood stone. You'll need it..." He laughed. Regius looked at the messenger as it flew towards Varian. "Who be this one for whelp?" he asked with interest, walking away from the group.
Varian looked at the note in amazement. "It-it's for you..." he whispered shakingly, handing the note to the undead.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:42 pm
Though no one else could see it, an annoyed look spread on Teka's face. Teka spoke in a hushed tone, to where only Sortai could here him, "Bit of a loud-mouth...And it wasn't that much of a secret. I assume you made plans to meet with her, didn't you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:13 pm
"STATE YOUR NAME AND POURPSE!!!" Meesha made the watery face yell in impacence. She was getting annoyed and saw that she was left alone in the throne room, with it's wattery pit, and grassy floor. "WELL?!" she looked at lamkit and tossed her head and he went through the watter to see the small group, all grown up. He scurried back and whispered in her ears, the watter drapped, and she smiled, keeping her cloak and hood up, over her face. "well?" she said in a small, quiet tone, as she took her seat on her throne.

(sorry for misspelled words... I've got the flu and I don't feel good...*face palms* I was at a marching band thing last night, for our marching band... and I puked on the feild...XD like twelve people steped in the puke.....)  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:46 pm
Sortai gave a small laugh. "I take it Cthulhu intercepted my messengers, but yes." He said to Teka. He caught the blood stone with a nod to Regius, and then spoke to the queen, "Milady, I sent word ahead nearly a week ago, but it is likely they are no longer among the living. I seek only an alliance for your aid in battle. Perhaps also a steed for Benka and I each, and that you permit Idarkoth and Phoenix to enter your realm. We plan to leave soon, if two horses could be prepared." He awaited her answer.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff