Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You want what now?
  You heard me!
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:05 am
Granted! Someone makes a stupid mistake while driving and swerves to run into you, you end up with a broken leg and arm and are losing blood. Everyone around you looks at you and says "aw that sucks" (definitely NOT getting upset).

I Wish I was a sailor scout.....YEAH!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:52 am
Granted! You find the costume at Spencer. One day you're at the bank and a group of robbers come. You just so happen to be have your scout attire in your purse......

You manage to confuse and entrance the robbers during your transformation sequence while your cellphone goes off playing the music. You are able to take them out-saving everyone...who are just as confused by the robbers. Unfortunately the police are not impressed and call the nice men in the white coats to come take you away for a while......

I wish I was a member of the Lollypop Guild.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:39 pm
Granted!
You are now three feet tall, round, and live in terror of the Wicked Witch of the West.

I wish I could read my cat's mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:57 am
Granted! All it thinks is "Meow!"

I wish I never had morning breath.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:41 pm
GRANTED!
Your mouth ceases to exist and now your only way of communication with anyone is writing it down or sign language.

I wish that I didnt accidentally hit my fishy bowl and knock most of my fish down the drain ;_;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:59 pm
Granted! Turns out you did it on purpose.

I wish I were used to getting up early.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:19 am
( gonk not cool....my poor fishies crying )
Granted! you are now so used to waking up early that it does not matter at what time you goto bed you wake up at the same time everyday, you never get to sleep in not even on the weekends, your so tired everyday for the rest of your life, which is shortened because you lack appropriate rest.

I wish to own inanimate miniature-dolls of all of you >).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:45 am
Granted!
You do but we all have those really creepy eyes that follow you around the room.
But if you're into that then I guess we're all just horribly disfigured and look nothing like how we really do.

I wish that my eye wasn't all red but that I would continue being able to see out of both eyes after this wish is granted.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:57 am
Zizzykitty
Granted!
You do but we all have those really creepy eyes that follow you around the room.
But if you're into that then I guess we're all just horribly disfigured and look nothing like how we really do.

I wish that my eye wasn't all red but that I would continue being able to see out of both eyes after this wish is granted.
Granted! Now your eyes are all funky green and you can see out of them just fine...in Negative.
I wish that I had delicious food that will not cause illness that I dont have to cook to eat for lunch.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:00 am
Granted!
Now you have sashimi for lunch every single meal of your life(: As a result, your arrested for overcomsumption tt led to the extinction of the fish wink
I wish my sore throat will go away, without me losing my throat rolleyes

Fate-J

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
GRANTED! The soreness in your throat is gone! Along with your voice. But now that you dont FEEL ill you dont take care of yourself properly and get sick with strep and die.

I wish I had super power muscle memory and was so good at hiding it I was never captured by anyone who wanted to tear me apart and study me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:17 pm
Granted!
Your muscle memory is so amazing that you start doing awkward things without your consent like randomly getting up and walking out of class because your muscles remember doing it, or doing swimming strokes, etc.

I wish that Megan Fox was ugly. O:  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:14 pm
Unable to grant; she all ready is! OOOOOOOOOOH!

But since that is not the main thought of most men:

Granted! She is now so ugly that every time anyone sees her they lose their lunch. Including you, of course. Have fun with Google image search when you have to look up foxes.

I wish I didn't have to go to my employee meeting today.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:39 pm
Granted. All the employees contract H1N1 and awkwardly enough turn into pigs...pigs cant hold meetings.

I wish I had one extra day of break that I would be productive and get things done.  

VampressLeona

~~~~**Spam Forum**~~~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces