Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:33 am

DUMANLA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Dumanla
xxxMeaning || Thunder Spark in Zulu
xxxMeaning || Cheetah in Swahili
xxxGender || Male
xxxSpecies || Leotah (Fertile)
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || None
xxxRank || -

xxxColor || Light Pink
xxxColorist || Kireiryuu
xxxReceived || RP Contest, run by The Sashie
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:44 am

DUMANLA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Jo'Maalum owned by The Sashie
xxxxxFather || Kyprioth owned by Dolly_Llama

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Bana'na ; Cho'koleti ; Koka'Kolea
xxxxxOther Siblings || None

xxxxxMate || None
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNone

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:45 am

DUMANLA

Duma is a loud, arrogant, boisterous Leotah who enjoys tackling his siblings and playing tag. He's always determined to make his voice heard above others, and had been known to often put himself before others, although not always intentionally. He comes across as thinking of himself better than others, and in general being a rather arrogant boy who believes himself better because he's a Leotah. His loud, loud voice actually can be useful, however, as he has a talent in singing, much like his mother. He doesn't like to admit this, though, much preferring to use his voice to laugh or boss others around. However, on the inside, Duma's somewhat insecure about his species, especially since his mother and her current love interest/mate, Murdoc, are both pure-bred cheetahs, and he isn't. Even though her older now - an adult - he still hasn't grown up. It's about time he realized he's an adult, though.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:51 am

DUMANLA

Dumanla and his siblings were born to his mother after a fling - he never knew his father, and instead he grew up with his 'step-dad', Murdoc. It'd be safe to say the two did not get along. At all. Duma spent the better half of his childhood years trying to drive Murdoc off, making his life hell in any way he could think of. Murdoc often returned the favour, and even now he's older, Duma still has an intense hatred for the cheetah. He grew up with a loving mother, though, caring for her deeply and helping out wherever he could. Even as he grew to adolescent, and eventually adult, he always remains near his home. He wanders, sure - but as they say, there's no place like home.

Duma's mother is a travelling bard, and this has affected him in a few ways. He has a solid appreciation for music, and underneath that loud, bossy voice of his is a genuine singing voice that he'll often use to sing himself to sleep on a lonely night. He travels with his mother at times, but does wander away - and more often than not, gets himself into trouble.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:56 am

DUMANLA

Used for breeding

Unfinished
I Declare today Dumaday! Duma meets a cheetah, Roxdene, and tells her about his plans to create an official 'Dumaday'
I'm bored Duma is initially attacked by a lionness, Inija, but it doesn't take long for the two to get into a conversation about Duma's heritage.

Finished
Those on High Horses always Fall Duma accidentally runs onto the Antianeira lands, and is quickly chased away by the guard, Carnadhiel.
Could go Either Way Duma has his first experience with the less hygenic of the savannah - a lionness named Ka'ohu
GRANDMA! ...I wish to eat you Duma runs into a crazy leopardess, Gogo, and tries to get rid of her
Rather useful for a spiritless creature... Duma finds an injured lionness, Skuld, on the edge of the Mizimu'Tungika lands, and helps her find shelter for the night.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:57 am

DUMANLA

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:58 am

DUMANLA

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:59 am

DUMANLA

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:01 am

DUMANLA

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 am

DUMANLA

Bad Boy by tuesdayscat
Duma shows off how big and sexy he's getting...

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 am

DUMANLA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:06 am

DUMANLA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:09 am

DUMANLA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:11 am

DUMANLA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:20 am

DUMANLA

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff