Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply neko archives
neko war rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
good idea
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
bad idea
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:00 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

"No time. Koyoko is taking over him. He thinks you ran away from him. Koyoko is telling him garbage that isn't true." Rainbow grabbed her and pulled her. "Common, we have to go back to the well"

"We can't Rainbow. The well is sealed with roots from the tree..." She started crying again. "I can't go back...this is my time. You should be back in yours."

"Come on Kiki, you need to go back. He still loves you, he just needs to figure it out. And I don't care what time I'm in. You have to go back."

"Rain we can't!" he turns around shaking and crying.
(Recap, kuz u no kno what happened.)
Kiki is under control. She is in the same place as today, but she's in the past. Kippie is looking at her. He is wounded and againt a gaint tree.
Kippie:You wouldn't.
Kiki mind:Go, run...it's not me.
Kippie:You turely love me right, then you wont shoot, I trust you.
Kiki mind:It's not me Kippie. Run!
Controller biggrin o it.
She holds a golden arrow up.
Mind No. No. No. *shoots* NO!!!!
She runs twards him and breaks away, but it's too late and he it hit.

"Common Kikiyo."She pulls her. "You need to go back. Kippie misses you...we all do. You have to come back."

"I can't. He's probably sitting by the tree...if I go near it, he'll hear me and hate me. I won't....even if the God tree can bring me back to him, I refuse." Snow starts falling outside.
damian looks by the window and sighs "it's going to get cold" he heads to the roof and makes an huge pentagram, it takes 10 minutes and he is now freezing becalse he was wearing light clothes "with no sun the heat may still come" the pentagram started to shine "with the moon, there is no need to..." he stops for a few seconds "whatever just start the spell" the pentagram seemed to break like glass and 50 miles sorounding the scholl becaame warm, but it still snowed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:02 am
She runs outside to the god tree in the cold snow. She watches it fall. "Kippie." She looked at the tree. She thought she caught a glips of him, but it wasn't him.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:03 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
One of Shiamo's spells went rong and it back fire's setting her into a demon form "Damn it....i could never get that one down!" she says "Damian i need your help again!!!!!" she yells hoping he would hear.
((before entering his room)) damian snaps his fingers and a small light apears, turning her back

"Thanks damian!!!" she yells smiling and walks to her room
(hey g2g for now guys got to eat! sad peace!)
((see ya :H [nosebleed]))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:08 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
She runs outside to the god tree in the cold snow. She watches it fall. "Kippie." She looked at the tree. She thought she caught a glips of him, but it wasn't him.

(Past)
Kippie is sitting by the tree. Is what Koyoko said true? he thinks. He shuts his eyes. He's suddenly cold and hears Kiki.
Kiki:I can't ever go back. I can't reach him. My love can't reach him.
Kippie:Kikiyo?
Kiki looks up.
Kiki:Kippie? Are you hurt?
Kippie:Koyoko said-
Kiki:Forget Koyoko, she said things, she pushed me down.
Kippie:So...your back in your time, eh?
Kiki:The well is backed up, I can't go back.
Suddenly she sees him sitting underneath.
Kippie:So you are here.
Kiki:...I can't go back...
Kippie: Quit being stupid
He saying while he gets up but then winces in pain.
Kiki:Be careful. *runs to him* Your wounds will-
He grabs her sleeves and pulls her in.
Kippie biggrin on't be stupid. You don't understand. I can't be without you....you must come back.
She starts crying on his shoulder.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:12 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Past)
Kippie is sitting by the tree. Is what Koyoko said true? he thinks. He shuts his eyes. He's suddenly cold and hears Kiki.
Kiki looks up.
Kippie biggrin on't be stupid. You don't understand. I can't be without you....you must come back.

Kippie:It's ok....al you have to do is come back.
Kiki:I can't though. The well-
Kippie:I need to talk with Koyoko
He pushes her away.
Kiki:WAIT!
Kippie:What?
Kiki biggrin on't leave me.
Kippie hugs her.
Kippie:I will always be with you.
He vaneshes. She is standing by the tree crying. She needed to go back. She looked at the tree then ran to the well, filled with roots. She ran inside freezing and grabbed her arrows.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:15 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Past)
Kiki looks up.

He pushes her away.
Kippie hugs her.
He vaneshes. She is standing by the tree crying. She needed to go back. She looked at the tree then ran to the well, filled with roots. She ran inside freezing and grabbed her arrows.

She grabs her arrows and runs back outside. She looks at the root and shoots an arrow, it penitrated and got stronger so she jumped after it. It was made with a gem shard. She wakes up sitting in a well.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:16 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Past)
Kiki looks up.

He pushes her away.
Kippie hugs her.

She grabs her arrows and runs back outside. She looks at the root and shoots an arrow, it penitrated and got stronger so she jumped after it. It was made with a gem shard. She wakes up sitting in a well.

She gets up....their is no school...just forest. "Kippie? KIPPIE!" She sees him under the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:19 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Past)
Kiki looks up.

He pushes her away.
Kippie hugs her.

She gets up....their is no school...just forest. "Kippie? KIPPIE!" She sees him under the tree.

Kippie:You made it.
Kiki:Yes...I'd never leave you. *runs over to him* Koyoko controleed me....that's why I hurt you.
Kippie:She still loves me, but I love you. *he gets up* I'm fine.
They start walking. It gets dark. She looks at Kippie
Kiki:Come with me back to my time.
Kippie:Why? I'm not a neko, I'd stand out.
She grabs his sleeve and tugs him to the well. She jumps in and he follows. She wakes up in her time next to Kippie, snowflakes fallling in.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:23 am
She walks into the school with him, he had no tail or ears.
Kippie:This is weird.
Kiki biggrin o you wish to go back. It's peaceful there, and unless rain comes begging for us, you stay here.
Kippie: Ok, i guess. *sigh*
He pulls his sword out.
Kippie biggrin o I need this?
Kiki:You shouldn't even be here, this is an all girl school. Just say your a new teacher.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:26 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Kiki biggrin o you wish to go back. It's peaceful there, and unless rain comes begging for us, you stay here.
He pulls his sword out.
Kiki:You shouldn't even be here, this is an all girl school. Just say your a new teacher.
damian was watching it all, he poped out of nowere in front of then "i will not let him spy on the girls bathroom, pretent whatver you want but i will not allow perveted actions... expt from myself" ((colour look of him i found)) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:29 am
(bak!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:30 am
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
He pulls his sword out.
damian was watching it all, he poped out of nowere in front of then "i will not let him spy on the girls bathroom, pretent whatver you want but i will not allow perveted actions... expt from myself" ((colour look of him i found)) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiki:He's not a pervert, he's my friend. (And you couldn't have gone to the past. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)
Kippie: I'm not even a neko. See, no ears or tail, I'm a human.
Kiki:He's um...new to this place. He came to see his sister Rainbow, but she vanished.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:33 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
He pulls his sword out.

Kiki:He's not a pervert, he's my friend. (And you couldn't have gone to the past. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)
Kiki:He's um...new to this place. He came to see his sister Rainbow, but she vanished.
"oh... i didnt see your sister, but still... this is a girl studant only scholl, i am suposed to keep stalking you until you leave the scholl grounds" he gives an evil grim  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:36 am
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
He pulls his sword out.

"oh... i didnt see your sister, but still... this is a girl studant only scholl, i am suposed to keep stalking you until you leave the scholl grounds" he gives an evil grim

She looks at Kippie who is looking at her, like he's ready to kill. She gives him a soft look and he calms down.
Kippie:I don't like you.
Kiki:This is going to be the worst school year ever.
Kippie:I'm not a stlker, I don't even know what a stalker is.
Kik slaps her face. No duh, they didn't have people called stalkers back then.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:42 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
He pulls his sword out.

She looks at Kippie who is looking at her, like he's ready to kill. She gives him a soft look and he calms down.
Kippie:I don't like you.
Kiki:This is going to be the worst school year ever.
Kippie:I'm not a stlker, I don't even know what a stalker is.
Kik slaps her face. No duh, they didn't have people called stalkers back then.
((her? oh! facepalm)) "you might dont like me, and you look like you are going to atack, but it's my job to keep you away from doing anything perveted, eaven if you do by case without true intentions of it, but if you are in a relationshinp with the girl you get to do something perveted i'm free to let you" damian disapears  
neko archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff