Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:21 pm
Well, it varries for the dragon, and how strong their bond with the element is. Most of my kind can only control one or two of the elements, they usually can grasp the concept pretty fast. There have only been a very select few in my kind who have been able to control all four elements, but those who can have to concentrate and practice the most, for if the balance within them were to be disturbed, the results could be fatal, she said as she continued walking, making sure Cody can keep up.
You see, there are many balances within the elemental world, many likenesses and opposites. For example, the opposite of fire is water, as is earth to air. If a star dragon were to control two of the elements, then they would not be able to control the natural opposites, she said knowingly. But those who have the heart and will to bond with all four have to remain in perfect harmony. Within their body and mind, the four elements coexsist in balance, and flow as one with the body and each other. If that flow is somehow blocked with emotional ties, or rage and anger, the elements lose that balance, and begin to war within the body, she said as she stopped. And then, there is no hope. Once the balance is lost, she paused, it is near to impossible to restore.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:02 am
Storm raven looks at them "i have all i need with me, if i need any thing else i ask my animal friends." he smiled and sat down next to the cave to wait for the rest of them to get ready.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:50 am
Sortai checked himself. He still had his canteen, the salami and bread, and his blades. "I'm good. Ready for anything." He said as he gripped his shoulders, anticipating meeting the creature he'd sought for these many years...

Idarkoth relaxed in the smoldering farmhouse, the squirming human beneath his claws far too weak to escape. He was remembering how earlier he'd broken the wall of the house, trapping the woman beneath the rubble. The man who came running down the stairs after was caught in his jaws and eaten screaming alive. Then the farmer had come running, who he'd annihilated with a burst of flame, then devoured his charred corpse. He'd then settled into pulling the womans body from the wreckage, and he sat to turning her into nutrition. When the children had returned from school he'd used Empathy to cause the weak minded little girl to walk straight over to him, then he eviscerated her and ate her before her brother. He'd caught the boy, who was about fifteen, and was now awaiting a decision on what to do with him as he sat in the flaming house, the boys screams for help going unanswered...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:47 pm
Right then, Lowri said. Well, if you will excuse me, I need to make sure my accomodations are in order for the trip. We may have to spend the night somewhere, depending on how long it takes us to get there, she said as she dissapeared into her cave.
Lowri was making sure her findings, her treasures, were all safe and in order, when she heard a noise. It was the faint sound of rumbling rocks, then the ground began to shake. Earthquakes were quite common around her territory, but she had never felt the earth move like this.
Earthquake, she shouted. She was at the very back of her cave as she began to sprint towards the entrance. Rocks began to fall from the roof of her cave. The rocks came in huge amounts, some boulders. She saw the entrance, and her two aquaintances waiting for her, but then she felt a sharp pain. She yelped, and everything went black...

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:56 pm
Sortai jumped at the jolting of the earth. He turned instinctively to the cave, and as Lowri came running he saw the falling rocks. After a few choice curse words he ran at the collapsing cavern, yelling as boulders filled the entrance. "NO!" He tried to shift the rocks, but couldn't move the heavier ones. He yelled to Storm Raven, "Don't just stand there! Help me!"

(( Anyone wanna make another char. then join up with Idarkoth? I promise he won't eat you, straight off... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:02 pm
((Ask heartsXdespise, I just posted her two new characters she pmed me. Take a look at them and see what you think.))  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:08 pm
Cody frowned. "That sounds pretty hard," he said. "I don't think I'd ever be able to control one, not to mention two or four...!" He seemed crestfallen, but he had an easy time keeping up with Paradisity, even if he had to keep a constant easy jogging pace.

((ohoho! Evil characters joining up... >.<~! ))

Standing outside, watching with indifference as the farmhouse begin to collapse in flames, were Aieori and Anath. The boy, Anath, stood out most against the background as his clothes were a clean, perfect white despite the ash and smoke, and Aieori was brushing the sparks out of his hair, which was considerably less clean.
Flames were reflected in the boy's glasses, hiding his expression, but his servant could tell that his master was slightly disappointed.

"Oh, Master..." Aieori said with a few waves of his hand. "You're just brooding because the house burned down before you could get to ittt~" he giggled, then stopped as he noticed that they were not alone, catching a glimpse of Idarkoth's dark scales shimmering amongst the flames.
Anath remained silent, but he had already known the Demonic dragon was there, and he had been listening to the farm boy's screams with an interest since they had arrived, not two minutes before...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:23 pm
Well, depending on the bond, is how easy or hard it would be. Even if they don't know it, every creature has a certain connection to an element or two. Even you. I bet if we knew what element, and with the right training and meditation and knowledge, you could have your very own bond, she said reassuringly.
She stopped and tried to smell where they were. She stood up on her highned legs and poked her head out from the canopy of trees. There were still no signs of civilization, so they were free to do what they pleased.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:27 pm
((I understand I didn't make this clear before, that is my fault entirely, but from now on, unless they are together in the same place, please don't post two different goings ons in the same post.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:33 pm
((Okay! No problem. :3 ))

Cody spread his wings and flew up to her eye level to take a look around as well. "You did say you knew where we were going, right?" he asked, skeptical. "It just looks like we're in the middle of nowhere... I mean..." he stopped himself, realizing he was being rude. When he was alive, Tsharu had tried constantly to keep Cody from being disrespectful-- with bad results. Cody was a bad listener, he couldn't help it. He still acted like a child sometimes.  

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:46 pm
Paradisity laughed, and lowered herself back under the cover of the trees. Would you think I wouldn't know where I was going after making this trip for fourteen years now, she asked mockingly. Of course I know where we're going, she said boldly. I was looking to see if we were close to any civilization. Alot can happen in a year, she said. I was also looking for a clearing. A clearing means a lake, and I'm famished, she said as she began heading for the nearest clearing. I should probably practice too. I have been neglecting my time to practice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:22 pm
Tsurara was in the middle of enjoying her soup with Aloura, and the other animals that came as the smell drifted through the meadow. Aloura always made extra for such happenings. The spikes on Tsurara's tail began to vibrate and prickle. She lifted her head up.
"Is something wrong," Aloura asked knowingly.
"An earthquake, a big one," Tsurara said causiously.
"I'm sure its just the usual. You probably felt it because there might have been some rocks falling," Aloura said calmly as she gave out some soup to a family of rabbits.
"I'm not sure. I don't know what to make of it. I should probably go check it out, but the vibrations were weak, it was far, really far. It couldn't have been in this valley," Tsurara said. She thought about it,"It would take too much preparation to go. By the time I got there, the damage would already be done. I'll let this one pass," she said reluctantly.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:49 pm
"What? Oh, me too..." Cody flew alongside her as she headed to the meadow. "I'm really, really thirsty, come to think of it......" He trailed off again, then looked up curiously. "Practice? Practice what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:07 pm
Well, I regularly need to practice with the elements, more than just little tricks here and there. Especially my air skills. That's the one I work with the least, she said.
The trees became thinner and thinner as the woods opened up to a vast lake and a wide shore. The landscape was flat, no caves or trenches, and not a being in sight. The air was nice and calm, and rather warm for what she was used to, but it wasn't too bad. The clouds rolled through the sky with unbelievable ease, just drifting.
Oh how wonderful. I'm starving, she said thankfully. She walked to the water's edge and stood perfectly still as she searched for some fish. She spotted a good sized school.
She became eerily still as she consentrated deeply. She took a deep breath and waved her massive wing over the water. She moved it back and forth, moving up slightly every time. She had to put her tail into it to get more of the fish, as she managed to bring the school of fish up into the air in a bubble of water. She brought it closer to her and she took out the fish, one by one, and ate them.
She sighed. Oh that was delightful. I had grown so accustomed to salt water fish, but these are quite flavorful. There were plenty left, and she lowered the fish down to Cody.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:15 pm
"You eat them... bones and all?" Cody asked as he picked out a few choice ones, then began to gnaw on one, holding the others in his arm. "I mean, I like fish, but I don't like fish that much..."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff