Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:25 pm
Dana watched as Serenity hugged the two girls, and she laughed. It was probably just as akward as her hug with Ali.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:42 pm
Sadie smiled awkwardly, looking at the girls with her sparkling eyes. "Okay. Hi, Ali, Mallory, and Serrendy?" She giggled. She wasn't one to get embarrassed. She chewed her lip and started out the window, a faint taste of vanilla lip gloss on her tongue, one of the hundreds she had. She was a fan a makeup. And lots of it.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:48 pm
Mallory Rae

User Image

Mallory laughed as she was hugged by Serenity. She didn't mean it in a stupid way, like faerie's were all goody-gumdrops, but she really loved hugs and didn't mind it at all. "A lot of names to remember. Good thing we're all on the same plane." She brushed a silky lock of hair behind her ear, her polished nails barely grazing her soft face. Looking about at the other girls, besides Sadie, she seemed to be the only one wearing much make-up. Then again, she liked eye liner and shadow, or basically anything that revolved around her eyes. Her eyes were her best feature, but thanks to humans she had to have another way to show them off. Other than that she only sported strawberry flavored lip gloss due to her obsession with the fruits, and the fact that she never needed any sort of concealor or foundation thanks to her naturally smooth faerie skin.

In my field of paper flowers,
and candy clouds of lullaby,
I lie inside myself for hours,
and watch my purple sky fly over me ..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:54 pm
Dana watched as the three girls finished thier hug. The two Mallory and Sadie looked nervous. But she liked the shine to thier lips  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 pm
Mallory Rae

User Image

[Might be slow posting- Homework!]

Mallory shifted her attention around the room, her currently green eyes tracing every detail of the plane. Finally they rested on Dana and she smiled, her eyes glittering rainbow as she released part of her true self. She had liked the way Dana's eyes shined an icy blue, and figured her power had to do wiht that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:06 pm
Sadie looked at Mallory and giggled. She turned to the other girls and sighed, "I thought we were getting off the plane.." She said, pouting lightly. She couldn't stand flying much longer. Her long, dark, mascara covered lashed floated to each girl, studying them. Her eyes were always done over with make-up the most. She could do so many things with a palette of color and a brush. She never looked over-done though. Like today, her smoky eyes and glassed lips. She smiled and turned back to the window.  

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:07 pm
Dana noticed Mallory was smiling at her, and she smiled back. She once again she saw the beautiful ranbow color in her eyes. She knew she was communicating to her somehow, so she gave her an icy flash.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:28 pm
"Landing always means momenterelly." Belladonna huffed. "And niether of you anwered my question-the plane was in the ir when I went to sleep. Wher'ed you COME FROM!?" She glared at the girls.

"Never told us your name" Serrenedy butted in. "Mine's is Serrenedy" She smiled

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:34 pm
✖__________________________________________________________✖
✖_____________________________________________________________ ✖

[ Alicia Joy Johnson ]
User Image

Alicia yawned lighty. She looked up at the clock. 9:30 It was thirty minutes that the pilot said they where getting off. She sighed and cursed under he breath. Ali placed her arm on the couch's arm and rested her head on her hand. " When the hell are we getting off this thing." she tought outloud. As soon as she finished her sentenced, the jet shook a bit and the loud speaker beeped. " Hello ladies, this is your pilot." a man's voice said, " Your plane has now landed, you may get off as soon as the door opens. Be careful comming down the stairs. Thank you." Alicia jumped up. "Yes! Finally." The door to the jet slowly opened and revealed a small airplane landing are. A big limo waited for the girls close by.

[Just Call Me " Ali "]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:37 pm
Mallory Rae

Mallory shivered at the sight of the blue eyes, but she smiled nevertheless. It was cool, like Dana and her had some secret. With a slight chuckle, she blinked and her eyelashes grazed against her cheekbones. "I came from my mother. Obviously you need to pay attention more when you board planes if your going to throw temper tantrums everywhere." She snapped back, knowing the girl couldn't do anything. Her full lips were previously in a smile, but now her bottom lip jutted out in a pout. "I agree. I had hoped we'd be on the ground by now." As silly as it seemed, she was uncomfortable off the ground without her wings. Right after she said this though the pilot came on the loudspeaker and she almost jumped for joy! "Thank the Gods!"

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:39 pm
Sadie smiled and hopped up, "Thank goodness!" she smiled, picking up her multiple suitcases. She walked slowly down the metal stairs, her ballet flats curving with her foot. She watched Ali in front of her, then peered around the side. "That's amazing!" She squealed, walking up to the sleek limo.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:46 pm
Belladonna growledd a the insult, but calmly sniffed and dissapered into the limo the moment the dors oppened-having only one carry on bag.

Serrenedy walked out too. Her bags all having been packed for a nymph and so small enough to fit i her pocket.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:47 pm

[ Alicia Joy Johnson ]
User Image

Alicia smiled and practicly flew down the stairs. She followed Sadie toward the limo where a handsome man dressed in a tux opened their door. Ali giggled as she climbed inside, holding her three Dolce&Gabbana suitcases. " A nice jet followed by a limo. That's always a great way of saying, 'Welcom to school' ."

[Just Call Me " Ali "]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:47 pm
Mallory Rae

The fairies heels clicked frantically along the tile floor as she ran over to her bags and gathered them up, the plush material of her two packs looking appealing to every sense. Bubbling with joy she ran out after Sadie and held back a squeal. "Off the plane and into a limo- I like this school." It was already better than she had thought, and the first day hadn't even started.

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:52 pm
Sadie smiled once her friends had slid in. "Isn't this fabulous?" She squealed, her eyes lighting up her face. She like that she was in the limo first, she like leading. She tapped her small foot, a gentle noise could barely be heard. Her smile plastered on her face as she waited to drive off to the school.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff