Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:33 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being quiet can be a good thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being able to hide in the shadows without others seeing you♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Knowing what is happening before other people. ♥

"Yeah what i feel like doing when somebody gets me mad,"She said running her not usual pace.She looked back at Aro."Why not ? I rather like calling you , Blondie."She started running a little bit faster,She was starting to get a lttle bored with how slow she was going.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥But it can be a bad thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥Not being seen by others
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxForgotten

((yeah ill try to remeber that i've been thinking non stop on what to do it on XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:29 am
User Image

::~ Mei "Momo"Yuki |||

Mei felt happy when Andrew returned her hug. She loved hugs; they made her feel good. She liked how Andrew had a gentle, soft embrace; she thought it was sweet. A smile tugged at her lips... and then she was taken aback when she heard someone yell angrily, "Andy! What the hell are you doing?!?!"

Mei leaped back in a bit of fright, escaping from the hug. She looked at the boy who was yelling; he had black hair and dark red eyes. Zack? she wondered. It must be him!

"Hello..." Mei said nervously, but in an attempt to be friendly. "You must be Zack!"

Sing and dance like no one is watching...
Take a breath and try your best to excel.
Show off your unique sense of style.
Smile!

~ heart ~

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:32 am
User Image

₮he name is
ąяø------
Ї may act like aбάđ 䧧------------
Ănd act like aКЇηĝ --------------------------
฿ut by the end of theÐåў -------------------------------

ϊ just might be your Кηϊĝħ₮

Mmm, makes sense. He said softly, his dark topaz eyes moved to where she was running, trying to keep up with her. I hate that name, that's why. A shrug before a sigh, his eyes closed for a moment, before opening again She's fast.

((Ah~ I hate it when rp's do that to you XD))

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:49 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo what if I have an obsession over him~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo what if I hate him with a burning passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt just comes with life... Ίove and ɦate

ʐack ʄuyu ≦ Λndrew Ӄenji

Of course I am Zack, who else would I be? He growled annoyed, the sadistic frown changed into a smirk as he wrapped his arm around his waist. I am here just to keep him out of trouble A hiss of annoyance as he pulled him next to him, forcefully; his dark red eyes narrowed into slits.

Zaaaaaaaaack, let go! Andrew whined in protest, he shook his silver head with anger. I am in no trouble, you can go away. He snapped at him, smacking his arm, trying to make it go away; the teen didn't even flinch. Stop! He whined again, as he was pulled next to the teen, I hate you, don't touch me.

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:27 am
]User Image Lacy saw people in the hallway and decided to try to spark up a conversation. She had only met one person so far, and she felt pretty pathetic. She came up. "Hello." She smiled, not quite sure what was going on. I hope I'm not inturrupting anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:13 pm
User Image

.::Xiaowen ::.Yuki~

Xiaowen spotted his sister, and some guy was hugging her. He hid behind some random people who were walking, and watched the following events unfold. A person supposedly named Zack jumped into the conversation. Xiaowen whimpered, "They better not hurt Momo-chan."

The protective brother debated to himself whether or not to interfere. Thinking of his sister's safety, he decided that it was necessary to barge in and say something.

"Um..." he said, as he walked toward them. "What are you doing to my sister?" He glared at Andrew, then at Zack. He was glaring at Andrew because he touched his sister, and he was glaring at Zack because Zack simply seemed angry at his sister. Both people made Xiaowen upset.

~ emo ~

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:16 pm
User Image Lacy looked at the seeminlg angry brothe, then decided to leave, and fast. She didn't wnat to be part of any fights this early in the year. "Well uh... Bye?" She offered, starting to leave, somehow hoping someone would talk to her, or at least notice her. She sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:26 pm
User Image

::~ Mei "Momo"Yuki |||

Mei stared at Zack for a moment, hoping that he was not as sadistic as she thought. She felt that everyone had some good in them, even if they were horrible, and Zack did not seem like a horrible person, at least not yet. "I'm sorry, Zack," Mei said. "If I upset you in any way... but even though I know who you are, you don't know me, do you? Let me introduce myself..." Mei said, but then she was interrupted when Andrew said, "I hate you, don't touch me!"

She blurted out, without realizing it, "Stop it!" Then she was surprised for a moment, and added, "Please? Andrew doesn't want you to touch him..."

Then, she spun around; Mei saw her brother. "Nii-sama!" she squealed out. "They're not really doing anything... Um... You don't need to always worry about me, brother..."

Sing and dance like no one is watching...
Take a breath and try your best to excel.
Show off your unique sense of style.
Smile!

~ heart ~

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:27 pm
User Image

₮he name is
ąяø------

Mmm, makes sense. He said softly, his dark topaz eyes moved to where she was running, trying to keep up with her. I hate that name, that's why. A shrug before a sigh, his eyes closed for a moment, before opening again She's fast.

((Ah~ I hate it when rp's do that to you XD))

User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being able to hide in the shadows without others seeing you♥

"I guess"She said shruging."Aww but i like calling you that".Her silver eyes turned to look at Aro."Sorry i wont call you that anymore i promise......."She said making her pace even faster."Hmm maybe i should slow down..."She thought slowing down her pace a little.

(yeah i know its just like writers block only writers block is even more annoying)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:03 am
((Ugh...I can tell already that school's going to cut my RPing time a lot...))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:18 am
((me too. And I'm never on at the same time as you people D= ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:11 pm
((Awww sad ))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo what if I have an obsession over him~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo what if I hate him with a burning passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt just comes with life... Ίove and ɦate

ʐack ʄuyu ≦ Λndrew Ӄenji

The smirk grew on his pale face, his dark red eyes shinned bright. He never wants me to touch him, I am glad your changing his mind A small purr before he let his eyes drop to the other teen, black hair. I didn't do anything to your sister, you can just turn your emo little self around and go away. He hissed annoyed, he couldn't do anything without someone messing with him.

I hate him because he does this, it's not like he would listen Andrew growled softly, he let sapphire blue eyes drop for a moment, before moving back up, Besides I am use to it. A small sigh before looking over at her Mei's brother, his eyes closed for a moment before opening. No need to be so cold Zack He muttered to the other teen, It was a friendly hug there's no need to go into protection mood. A huff before a sigh, he never got to do that, his sister died before he could protect her like that; it made him envious.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image

₮he name is
ąяø------

It just makes me think back, that's all. A small sigh before his topaz eyes closed for a moment and then opened again. Thanks... He said softly, he let his eyes drop before they moved up. Tired already? A smirk, as he caught up to her, and then quickly passing her.

((Ah~ Yes~))

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

"Okay...."She said softly.She looked down and frown a little."No problem..though ill miss calling you that."She looks up to see Aro pass her."No im not tired."She stopped in front of a big house with a black fence covering it."But i suggest you stop unless your going to miss my house."She said giving a little smirk.

(yeah sorry could described the house much i got blank on that)  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff