Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Favorite Naruto Scene *POSSIBLE SPOILERS!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My favorite part was...
a hilarious scene!
13%
 13%  [ 20 ]
so sad it made me cry ;(
15%
 15%  [ 23 ]
a super cool scene with my favorite character ^_^
35%
 35%  [ 53 ]
every single part of Naruto... O_o
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
gold!
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 151

Vyedr Zeh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:22 pm
.::when sasuke fights orochimaru...and the first naruto vs sasuke fight!::. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:57 pm
(spoiler?)

When Kimihamaru gets trapped by Garra under the earth, then shoots up that HUGE fuggin' forest of bones... that was cool ( Kimihamaru in general rocked my socks )

and the scene at the first of the series when Kakashi carried Zabuza over to Haku.... crying  

Equanimity

Departed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:21 pm
PurpleFriday
(spoiler?)

When Kimihamaru gets trapped by Garra under the earth, then shoots up that HUGE fuggin' forest of bones... that was cool ( Kimihamaru in general rocked my socks )

and the scene at the first of the series when Kakashi carried Zabuza over to Haku.... crying
Actually, he carried Haku over to Zabuza... sweatdrop Anyways, I can't watch the Naruto show because it's not aired in America and I can't download manga for some reason. It sucks. My favorite part in the series out of what I have read is when Zabuza repents, and for his final kill, he beheads the rich dude guy whose name I forget. xd Anyways, I was just amazed at how cool and tragic Zabuza was when he was good, and then when he asked to be with Haku one last time, and apoligizes for not being able to go the same place as him, and Kakashi tells him they can go to the same place if he really wants to see him again, and...OMG! That made me cry! cry I'm so emotional! No questions! I have to go! *runs away sobbing*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:25 pm
definetely the zabuza and haku dying part.......... i cry my brains out everytime(if thats possible).... crying

ope! and 1000 years of pain! oh yeah! xd  

Deep Despair

Equanimity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:10 pm
Deep Despair
definetely the zabuza and haku dying part.......... i cry my brains out everytime(if thats possible).... crying

LOL or when Naruto modifies it to use on Gaara? Tee Hee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:10 pm
Hinata Vrs Neji!
"I..................wil not....................take back................my words.................................that is.........................aslo my ..................ninja way.................."  

Adyeruz

Mir-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:12 pm
would have to be when they wanted to see kakashi's face  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:21 pm
PurpleFriday
Deep Despair

LOL or when Naruto modifies it to use on Gaara? Tee Hee

oh yea, cant forget that part.... xd  

Deep Despair

Kebin-san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:48 pm
during the chunin exam the fight of rock lee vs. garra  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:18 pm
My favourite scene is the fight between the three Sannin.  

i got swagg x3

KyuubiPandoraChan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:49 pm
I love all of the sad past they have. It made me cry for the Hokage part too. It was my favourite.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:08 am
I have a couple of fave scenes
1) The sound ninja fights
*spoiler*
2)Naruto Vs Sasuke near in the country's
3)Hinata Vs Neji(that was awesome^__________________^)  

Sabin_336

NinjaPanda120

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:21 am
i would say cool fighting scene like
1) Orochimaru vs. Jiyahia teamed up with Tsunade
2) Kakashi vs. dat guy with da big sword at da beginning (mist)
3)Rock Lee vs Gaara
when lee used da 5 sealed gates  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:57 pm
*SPOILER*

i like the part when naruto was about to use the Rasengan move against sasuke and then sakura intereferes and then kakashi throws them at the water tanks and naruto makes a little dent in one and then Sasukes Chidori move makes his wholle entire arm go in and thne he pulls it oh and looks at naruto and is like"Heh... your not that great naruto!"(thats wat i think he's thinking) then he flips over the fence then looks up and sees on the other side of the water tank naruto hit and was like"Damn it! Naruto, How far have you come?" that was wat he was thinking because naruto's Rasengan no jutsu blew a GIGANTIC hole on the other side of the tank. then kakashi scolds him .*whew* man that was a lot to type  

Sanosouke

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:28 am
My most favorite episode was when Naruto had his big fight with Gaara and used the summoning technique to bring out the giant frog. I though it was awesome when he turned the toad into the nine tails.

My secret wish is that Naruto learns how to take on the form of Nine tails and it's power and still be himself. Like Gaara ability to transform into the sand racoon. xp xp xp xp  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff