Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
An Everyday Thing [O/F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good?
  Overdone.
  Poorly done.
  Don't care.
  Well done.
  Completely original.
  Muffin.
  Poll whore.
View Results

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:22 pm
User Image

{Uggg! I don't know if I should wait for chris or not!}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:04 pm
((I'M HERE!!

I'm really sorry - I had a christening to go to, and subsequently, I got very drunk and spent a good while complaining/sleeping alternatively with a massive hangover.

I'm catching up on everything as we speak - I've just got to sort out Gemshine first, because I've neglected it to an obscene amount, and then I'll get my a** in here and write.))

Run While You Can

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:12 pm
{It's fine, as long as you come back!}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:40 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

I Need To Be Myself // I Can't Be No-One Else
I'm Feeling Supersonic // Give Me Gin And Tonic
You Could Have It All, But How Much Do You Want It?...

'Cos My Friend Said He'd Take You Home // He Sits In A Corner All Alone
He Lives Under A Waterfall // Nobody Can See Him
Nobody Can Ever Hear Him Call...

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image
As he felt Keek's lips touch his own, Chris felt a certain sense of foreboding. She was, without a doubt, the girl he got on with the best out of his group of friends, and her loved her; however, try as he might, he'd never been able to make her understand that it was as a little sister that his love for her was represented. His heart, however wrong it was, still lay in the memories of England and the girl he left there, and he was helpless in his longing for the past.

There was no denying it; Keek was kind, smart, beautiful and utterly besotted with him, but she was the sort of girl who seeked comfort and closeness from everywhere she could, and Chris could never yet bring himself to think of any girl but Laura in the entire three years he had been away from her. He held onto Keek for a moment, feeling her sway slightly as they embraced, and then he drew away from her, slowly and purposefully. He was no longer smiling.

"Oh, Key,"
Chris sighed, pulling her into a fierce hug and laying his head on hers. Her strong, flowery scent was mixed up with the sharp, burning smell of liquer, and it hung in the air like an invisble fog. "Are you ever going to learn?..."

Run While You Can

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:59 pm
User Image

Keek leaned into Chris her eyes closed. She held her hands up against his chest and after a few moments stepped back, looking up at him with blood shot eyes and a little lopsided smile.

"Have I yet?" She asked and took one more step back to lean her lower back up against the dark green counter. There was a hint of disappointment behind her eyes and burred in her voice but for the most part she was just as positive as ever. It always hurt... every time Chris shot her down.
"I need to go breathe some outside air." She said and slipped past Chris towards the back door. Mostly the young woman just needed a little bit of time to let this blow over, and hide it away in the darkest depth of her mind she could manage. The door clicked shut behind her and she walked out into the middle of the garden yard to a large patch of living grass. Tiredly she plopped down and lay back under the setting sun. Her eyes focused on the horizon.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After fumbling with the doorknob for a minute or two, Marcus finally opened the door and swayed his way up the stairs, collapsing onto the grass in the yard. It felt just as good as he thought it would. It felt kind of funny, admittedly, having pieces of greenery poke your body while completely intoxicated. Marcus was staring up at the clouds, envisioning different shapes in them. Then he began tripping over the sky. It was around sunset, maybe a good five minutes before the sun would officially touch the horizon. So, as such, the sky was a combination of deep blue, sky blue, purple, orange, yellow, pink, and any color in between possible for a sky. It was just all-around trippy. Marcus was tripping so much that he didn't even notice he was near Keek.

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image

Kiki looked up when she herd the door open and watched as Jack stumbled out a collapsed a couple yards from her. She got up onto her knees and scooted over to him before laying down on her right, and putting her head on her upper arm. She looked up at the clouds and folded her arms over her chest.

"Did you bring any out with you?"
She asked her voice quiet and abnormal soft. She didn't feel like being loud or demanding right then, she just wanted to keep on rolling without to many more bumps.

"Jack... What are we going to do?" She didn't expect him to understand her let alone answer to anything she said. The guy seemed really tripped out. Gently she rolled over onto him and nestled herself half way on his side and half way on the grass, her face resting on his right breast. She closed her eyes and hugged him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 pm
Marcus jumped when he heard Keek speak right next to him, immediately looking at her. His face went from surprised to concerned when he realized what she was speaking abnormally. He was about to speak when she asked another question, and laid down on top of him. For a moment, he was confused on what he should do. He was tripping balls, after all. Realizing Keek's diagnosis, boy troubles, his mind began constructing itself to be helpful. Kind of hard to do stoned. Marcus returned Keek's embrace, thinking on what he should say.
"Lemme guess... unrequested love? Wait... unrecognized.... un-repugnant... un-republican... unrequited. Unrequited! Unrequited love deal-io?"

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:05 pm
User Image

Keek nodded and gave a little sigh. She hated herself for her romantic ideas sometimes. She always over compensated and it never turned out right, at least not yet anyway. The young woman loved to much. She loved everyone, in almost every way. But none seemed to give back as much as she gave out, leaving her heart feeling empty sometimes.

"I hate being nice, why can't I be more like you... " She was trying to joke with Jack to lighten the mood, but it didn't come out right and she didn't end up laughing. Instead and she just made herself sound like a jerk. She adored Jack, and he was more often then not there to keep her safe and amused, she had just called him not nice.

"Jaaaaack...." She groaned and closed her eyes tight, she wiggled slightly and hugged him tighter. She pushed her face into his chest and breathed in that smokey mannishly smell that he always wore like a fine cologne.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:22 pm
Marcus smirked at her comment of wishing to be more like him. One of his hands, he couldn't figure out which moved up to the top of Keek's head, lightly scratching her head in that familial way. He kind of saw her like a sister, more like a distant step-cousin where it wasn't weird to have sexual thoughts about them. Marcus just sat there for a moment, thinking of what to say.
"Trust me, Kiki, you don't want to be like me. Or like Chris. Or definitely like EZ Street. You're good in your own way. And hey, if whoever the moron that like doesn't start falling for you back, he's a true fool."

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:38 pm
User Image

Keek smiled, Jack's words made her feel warm and safe. She looked up at him and scooted forward to kiss the corner of him mouth. She drew her head back slowly and leaned on his shoulder.

"You are right, but only because I couldn't be like anyone else if I tried, I'd die from holding in all of my angst and love." Kiki chuckled and wormed her right hand up to pet the side of Marcus's scratchy face. She liked how angular his jaw was and how much character it gave him. It was handsome on him, and she felt like it suited the kid very well.

"I like how your face feels like sand paper." She cooed, her voice pretty much back to normal. She always bounced back fast, like she couldn't make up her mind about what she wanted to feel, especially when she had alcohol in her system.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:58 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

I Need To Be Myself // I Can't Be No-One Else
I'm Feeling Supersonic // Give Me Gin And Tonic
You Could Have It All, But How Much Do You Want It?...

'Cos My Friend Said He'd Take You Home // He Sits In A Corner All Alone
He Lives Under A Waterfall // Nobody Can See Him
Nobody Can Ever Hear Him Call...

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image

Watching Keek stumble her way out to the garden, Chris knew he'd hurt her feelings. Sighing, he took a lengthy swig from the heavy bottle on the side and threw himself upon the counter, his head in his arms. No matter how many times he'd seen the same performace, he couldn't stop the familiar feeling of guilt as he thought of his friend sat alone in the grass, probably with a sense of rejection and loneliness that she didn't deserve. Even though Chris knew that Keek was a strong girl, and that she always bounced back quickly and completely, the amount of times he had had to crush her hopes seemed to be swirling around his mind, dark and inescapable. The essential thing was that Chris kept telling himself it was all for the best; but that did nothing to stop the tears, burning and furious and utterly silent.

After a minute or two, it occured to Chris that he could hear more than one voice drifting in from the backyard. Lifting his head from the counter, he strained to recognise the deep tones, and it hit him; Marcus was out there too, talking to her. As a strong wave of relief washed over him, he pushed himself up from the counter, and found his head to be bobbing somewhere along the ceiling, like a lost balloon. His face flushed and striped with tear-tracks, Chris squinted at the label of the bottle in his hand, realising that he was a lot more drunk that he had first thought. Certainly, rum appeared to be having a potent effect on his sytem. This, however, did little to concern him. He took another, slightly smaller swig, and tried to focus his mind on the situation at hand. He was by himself in the kitchen; how long had be been so?...

Suddenly, the truth of the situation made itself known - he had upset Keek again. Looking around, Chris furtively tried to think of a way to make it up to her. His eyes fell upon the mixing bowl.

A cake!

Chris sprung into action. Wiping his face hurriedly with the back of his hand, he launched himself around the kitchen, grabbing utensils and ingredients and mixing them together at top speed. As he gulped down another healthy dose of rum, a tiny trickle spilling down his chin, he beamed happily. Everything would be just fine, he knew, because he could make, and he could bake, and he could make and bake a cake, a cake for Keek, a Keek-cake...

Run While You Can

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:02 pm
Run While You Can

Chris sprung into action. Wiping his face hurriedly with the back of his hand, he launched himself around the kitchen, grabbing utensils and ingredients and mixing them together at top speed. As he gulped down another healthy dose of rum, a tiny trickle spilling down his chin, he beamed happily. Everything would be just fine, he knew, because he could make, and he could bake, and he could make and bake a cake, a cake for Keek, a Keek-cake...

{{Oh my! That is so cute! }}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:13 pm
[[ That sounds oddly familiar. Did you borrow that from something? ]]
Marcus felt the peck on his mouth, and looked down at Keek, cocking an eyebrow before making a face of understanding. Ah, so she was back. Marcus only smiled in a very amused way before returning his gaze to the trippy sky. At the comment at his scratchy face, he smirked again.
"That's what happens when you purposefully don't shave every other day."

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash