justinetsab

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:00 pm
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367

LoLz I wouldn't be surprised if I am smarter than you XP hahahah a water tank? XP

Oh really? stare i wouldn't be surprise myself.

hahahah ehh...well..depends how smart you really are XP

lool, naw, We gotta challenge one day! :'P

hah hah challenge? like what? XP

I'll duel You!

.....with yu-gi-oh card.

Yessss. I still got all of mines! Ahahaa. They're all in these cool protective slip things that my cousin gave to me X}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:54 pm
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367

LoLz I wouldn't be surprised if I am smarter than you XP hahahah a water tank? XP

Oh really? stare i wouldn't be surprise myself.

I'll duel You!

.....with yu-gi-oh card.

hahahah a duel? XD LoLz alright, then I expect you to "get your game on" XD hahahah I still play with my little brother, so I still have skills XP but I only have old cards, none of the newer ones XP  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:55 pm
o0dle
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367

I'll duel You!

.....with yu-gi-oh card.

Yessss. I still got all of mines! Ahahaa. They're all in these cool protective slip things that my cousin gave to me X}

hah hah I still have mine too XD pssh, except a couple people took some of my best cards when I was younger D:< but oh well XP  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:02 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367

I'll duel You!

.....with yu-gi-oh card.

hah hah I still have mine too XD pssh, except a couple people took some of my best cards when I was younger D:< but oh well XP

Ahahaha. Then go beat'em up! Nobody gets away with stealing my cardssss!

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:08 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367

I'll duel You!

.....with yu-gi-oh card.

hmm...well, they were bigger than me...one was 4 years older than me? I think and the other was a black guy...and I was little >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:18 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367

I'll duel You!

.....with yu-gi-oh card.

hmm...well, they were bigger than me...one was 4 years older than me? I think and the other was a black guy...and I was little >.<

Excusesss.

Lmbo just messing. Oh well then..

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:45 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

Excusesss.

hahahah bleh XP
yeah, oh well...one came to my house and asked for my deck, saying he was going to fix it, and tried to charge me for it back when I didn't even want him to 'fix' it XP and he took one of my favorite cards at the time >.<

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:50 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

Excusesss.

hahahah bleh XP
yeah, oh well...one came to my house and asked for my deck, saying he was going to fix it, and tried to charge me for it back when I didn't even want him to 'fix' it XP and he took one of my favorite cards at the time >.<

Ahahahaa. Then sock him in the gut! Or have your brother do it!

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:07 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

Excusesss.

hahahah bleh XP

hah hah nah, I don't fight XP besides, I like some of my cards now XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:19 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

Excusesss.

hahahah bleh XP

Dummmmmmyyyyyyy... If someone took my Dark Magician then he's getting beat down! D:<

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:44 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

Excusesss.

hahahah bleh XP

Dummmmmmyyyyyyy... If someone took my Dark Magician then he's getting beat down! D:<

hahahah wow, that's a long 'dummy' XP LoLz Dark Magician is my best monster card ;D Dang, I had two, and there was one that I really liked, but then some kids from my church came over and got to my cards D: and they're trouble makers too XP one of them took my favorite card crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:57 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

Excusesss.

hahahah bleh XP

woooo!!!! i still got mine too! even though i dont have any of the new ones, i pwn u all...i pwn all my brothers.......and got 3rd place in a tournament last year!

hahahah wow, that's a long 'dummy' XP LoLz Dark Magician is my best monster card ;D Dang, I had two, and there was one that I really liked, but then some kids from my church came over and got to my cards D: and they're trouble makers too XP one of them took my favorite card crying

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:59 pm
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

woooo!!!! i still got mine too! even though i dont have any of the new ones, i pwn u all...i pwn all my brothers.......and got 3rd place in a tournament last year!

hah hah I can beat my brothers XP never actually participated in a tournament with MY deck, although one time my friend made a deck for me on the spot with his spare cards XP hah hah I had to go against him first and he totally pwned me >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:11 pm
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

hah hah I can beat my brothers XP never actually participated in a tournament with MY deck, although one time my friend made a deck for me on the spot with his spare cards XP hah hah I had to go against him first and he totally pwned me >.<

did someone delete the words in my post? cause i dont see anything in my previous post...  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

justinetsab

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 pm
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle

Ahahaha. Your post is up ^^^ there. It's mixed in with mines. P;

Shoot, I got old cards too. The ORIGINALS. I can wayyyy beat'cha!!! Let's duel! Ahaha.

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff