Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:37 pm
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
o0dle

Hmm. (Tommy is the rich boy! And Flapjack is the poor boy! : )

Let's seeeee.. Suddenly Tommy gets a phone call from the kidnappers.

"Hey kid. We know you're rich. Bring 5 million dollars to the abandoned warehouse on Happy Street. Or else, you know what!"

Tommy's face goes blank.

Ahahaaaa. Woohoo. Go go go.

LoLz shouldn't they have Korean names? XP like Kim Hyun-wu and Lee Jung-tae hahahah Idk >.< Just made those up XP

Loool.
Okay then:

young kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park- Rich Guy

Jun Kyeon Min Ahn chunLee Dong Choi- Poor Guy

Okayyyyyy?~

Then young kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park Raced as fast as he could to the warehouse.

When he Got there, young kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park had already notice that Jun Kyeon Min Ahn chunLee Dong Choi was already there but the girl was was hold as a hostage.

young kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park Got out of his car quickly.

Jun Kyeon Min Ahn chunLee Dong Choi turned around and notice young kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park was there.

They both Looked at each other.

"i have the money" said kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park while looking straight at the big bad Man with black suits on.

"what money?" Jun Kyeon Min Ahn chunLee Dong Choi said to kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park.

'Don't worry about it, after all..She is Mines." kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park said.

FLAPJACK looked at TOMMY and said "You can't buy her with money, she isn't a hore from a brothel"

"i aint buying her" said Tommy.

"..." Flapjack didnt say a word wondering what the money was for.

" I have the Money..Hand her Over" Tommy said as he threw the bag of money in front for everyone to see.

"goo check if that's 5 million Right there" the Big Bad Guy said to his Bodyguard as the other Brought the Girl back Blindfolded.

"HAND HER OVER! " said Tommy.

Suddenly Flapjack took out a gun and shot the bodyguard who was checking the money and ran to get it.

Tommy ran as fast as he could toward The Girl as he fought thru the bodyguard With Flapjack following behind him with the Bag of money.

LoLz the good guys don't usually have guns in kdramas XP

You Shush. We need some action into this! :'P Lol.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:02 pm
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love

Loool.
Okay then:

Okayyyyyy?~

Then young kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park Raced as fast as he could to the warehouse.

When he Got there, young kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park had already notice that Jun Kyeon Min Ahn chunLee Dong Choi was already there but the girl was was hold as a hostage.

Jun Kyeon Min Ahn chunLee Dong Choi turned around and notice young kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park was there.

"i have the money" said kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park while looking straight at the big bad Man with black suits on.

"what money?" Jun Kyeon Min Ahn chunLee Dong Choi said to kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park.

'Don't worry about it, after all..She is Mines." kim taeyoung bae jae Kwon park said.

FLAPJACK looked at TOMMY and said "You can't buy her with money, she isn't a hore from a brothel"

" I have the Money..Hand her Over" Tommy said as he threw the bag of money in front for everyone to see.

"goo check if that's 5 million Right there" the Big Bad Guy said to his Bodyguard as the other Brought the Girl back Blindfolded.

Suddenly Flapjack took out a gun and shot the bodyguard who was checking the money and ran to get it.

Tommy ran as fast as he could toward The Girl as he fought thru the bodyguard With Flapjack following behind him with the Bag of money.

kick and punch XP do some Tae Kwon Do XP  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:19 pm
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love

Loool.
Okay then:

Okayyyyyy?~

Oh noes, Flapjack Knows how to do that Splits And Tommy can do the bridge. D:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:15 pm
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love

lol, o0dle it your turn. or someone can take the next scene, what i was thinkin one of the guys was gonna shoot the other one but the girl jumps infront of the bullet and gets shot  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:17 pm
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love

lol, o0dle it your turn. or someone can take the next scene, what i was thinkin one of the guys was gonna shoot the other one but the girl jumps infront of the bullet and gets shot

o0dle YOUR TURN :3

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces