Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Photo Section
Female Cosplay Photos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Skank

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:54 pm
B10ndevamp
Misa
User Image

Holy shizcakes, I think I have the same wig! Did you get yours from cosplaymagic?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:18 am
All of me, Cosplaying as Miku from Vocaloid and Edward Elric. > w >

Edward:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miku:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Im actually 16 but I think these pictures make me look a lot younger. O_O

Its_ART_Time

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:21 am

It wouldn't let me see any of the pictures because it is a private profile. =(  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:22 am
OhNoesItsMiho
Super Milk-chan!! I wore this to Sugoicon

User Image

Ahhh~ Super Milk-chan! I loved that show! ; , ; Yay!  

Its_ART_Time

Its_ART_Time

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:25 am
Atari-555
This is me as Fran from Final Fantasy XII.

The first time I seriously thought about cosplaying, it was after reading a magazine and seeing a picture of this AMAZING cosplayer in it. She, to this day, is still the most amazing Fran I’ve ever seen, but I didn’t know who she was dressed as at that point. xD Then, a couple of years later I bought FFXII and started playing and HOSHIT, there’s that character she was. Lol.

My best friend really wants to cosplay Ashe, and we wanted to do a group. Soon, other friends were wanting in, and I decided to do Fran. It sounded like a good idea at the beginning. Dx

This cosplay took years off my life, I SWEAR. So many things went wrong, didn’t work, I ran out of time, money materials, OH LORD.

But in the end it was TOTALLY worth it.

Fran is only my second cosplay, so I think I did VERY well considering my inexperience. Ha ha ha.

In the making of Fran, I studied the game a whole lot. I looked at tons of pictures. I looked at other cosplays and asked how they did things and the like. I asked around, got ideas and then set to work. I hardly ever plan things out (which a nasty habit), so it was a lot of trial and error. Ha ha ha.

I still think there are many things that I could make better. She is far from being complete. I would like to make the body suit from pleather. I would like to re-do all my armor and turn my ears around to face the side, AND GET THE FUR TUCKED IN, GRARRRR. I want to get a better wig and style it correctly and maybe some new heels.

She’ll always be a work in progress. Ha ha ha.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I swear I saw you at Ikkicon in January. o A o  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:35 am

Im working on fixing it. Sorry. > , >;  

Its_ART_Time

Its_ART_Time

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:49 am
All better. It made the page all long and big though. > , >;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:13 am
Kururugi Toei
Atari-555
This is me as Fran from Final Fantasy XII.

The first time I seriously thought about cosplaying, it was after reading a magazine and seeing a picture of this AMAZING cosplayer in it. She, to this day, is still the most amazing Fran I’ve ever seen, but I didn’t know who she was dressed as at that point. xD Then, a couple of years later I bought FFXII and started playing and HOSHIT, there’s that character she was. Lol.

My best friend really wants to cosplay Ashe, and we wanted to do a group. Soon, other friends were wanting in, and I decided to do Fran. It sounded like a good idea at the beginning. Dx

This cosplay took years off my life, I SWEAR. So many things went wrong, didn’t work, I ran out of time, money materials, OH LORD.

But in the end it was TOTALLY worth it.

Fran is only my second cosplay, so I think I did VERY well considering my inexperience. Ha ha ha.

In the making of Fran, I studied the game a whole lot. I looked at tons of pictures. I looked at other cosplays and asked how they did things and the like. I asked around, got ideas and then set to work. I hardly ever plan things out (which a nasty habit), so it was a lot of trial and error. Ha ha ha.

I still think there are many things that I could make better. She is far from being complete. I would like to make the body suit from pleather. I would like to re-do all my armor and turn my ears around to face the side, AND GET THE FUR TUCKED IN, GRARRRR. I want to get a better wig and style it correctly and maybe some new heels.

She’ll always be a work in progress. Ha ha ha.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I swear I saw you at Ikkicon in January. o A o

That looks amazing. How did you make the armor for it. I would really like to know because I'm trying to build a ~Barumunku of the Blue Sky~ cosplay. ((Barumaunku is the Japanese name for Balmung)) If you can help me by telling me how you made your armor that would be helpful.  

ninja-Lx

Thieving Rogue

Dark Mistress Raven

O.G. Ladykiller

7,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:52 am

Two pics of my Beyond Birthday cosplay. Beyond Birthday is from Death Note: Another Note the L.A. BB Murder Case. The first one is from after I got my new wig and contacts and the second is from a few weeks before from a random photo shoot my group and I were doing. Yeah the first pic is kinda random, we originally hadn't planned on cosplaying that day but ended up in a somewhat half-assed for fun cosplay outfits. The L in the photo with me on the couch is my friend and fellow cosplay group member, Maiku.

User Image

User Image

All mine and my groups cosplays can be found on my dA page. http://www.katathm.deviantart.com Maiku and Jeevas' are linked from my page ^^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:28 pm
X__B L A S P H 3 M Y
teehee~ My Xianghua (SC4) costume and all it's inaccuracies. Even so, I was pretty happy with it!

Click the picture to see the other photos of it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And you should tell me what you think of it.

This is pretty cool. Is that ur real hair? cuz it looks pretty awsome  

Yuuki_de_Kitty_ninja

Ashta Nightrayne

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:34 pm
The witch!
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ashta Nightrayne Perception's Lost
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image

My Dead Deidara Cosplay

User ImageBeeMovieSuits 5000/ಠ 3ಠ

Bee Movie Suit

Hoarding Hoarder

momokitty1992

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:54 am
PThe Edward Elric and Inuyasha is cosplayer Pip from http://certifiedotaku593.deviantart.com/
Winry is http://blackwingedkat.deviantart.com/
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:28 am
momokitty1992
PThe Edward Elric and Inuyasha is cosplayer Pip from http://certifiedotaku593.deviantart.com/
Winry is http://blackwingedkat.deviantart.com/
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

idky but i thought casie was going to fall into the pool XD  

Lv99 Burney

X__B L A S P H 3 M Y

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:31 am
kotsuki_kumoru

This is pretty cool. Is that ur real hair? cuz it looks pretty awsome

OOps! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you ^^; Switched accounts because this one has been glitchy >.>

Anywho, no it's not my real hair. I bought the wig from and Ebay seller (the Syaoran wig from Cosplay Wig, respectively. I don't know if they still have that one, though >.<) and bought the front extension bits from Sally's. They matched surprisingly well, considering that I didn't have the wig on hand when I got them and that they're made of entirely different materials >w<

Photo Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff