Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:35 pm
*turns around and leaves the dango shop* squad 7 will be waiting at the village gate be prepared *leaves for the gate*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:59 pm
Kura and Zero got all of the info for the mission. Kura glanced over at Zero."We have all of our stuff already..."She said. Zero nodded.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:06 pm
Kokoro finished up both her bags and Alure. She grabbed her small pouch and attached to the back of her belt waist. She grabbed her katana that her father gave to her he gave a similar one to Alure his was Kusanagi, the serpant sword while her's was Hanaoni, the flower demon. She walked out of her room to go pack some lunch.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Alure came down, he saw Kokoro, he smiled, he really cared alot for her. Sasuke standed infront of him, "So, you two are leaving on a mission?" he asked, "Yes, with the hole squad" Alure told him.

"Come with me to the livingroom" they walked, Sasuke sitted on his couch while Alure reminded stand, "I know your sister is a great kunoichi, but you must remember..." Alure interrupted him, "I know dad, if necesary I will gave my life for her" Alure turned his back on him, "We must go, its late" he waved his hand and reached Kokoro at the house entrance...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:27 pm
Kokoro smiled at Alure as he came down she wondered what her father had to say to Alure. Kokoro smiled cheerfully "Lets go!" she said happily as she was about to walk out. Kokoro waved bye to her father "Bye,Bye Tou-san" she told him as she ran out happily to the village gates.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:33 pm
Alure followed her, he was wondering if their captain will have arrived to the gates, also he wondered who the medic nin will be, he had many question in his mind...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:37 pm
Kokoro glanced back at her brother she smiled and turned back forward. She saw the large gates as they finally arrived...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:43 pm
"Well, at least we are the first here" Alure said, he sitted in a bench that was near and relaxed his legs, "Come on Kokoro, sit down, lets wait them" Alure smiled, he was anxious for the mission...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:48 pm
Kokoro happily sat next to Alure on the bench. She leaned back her long black hair getting entangled with the back of the bench. "I can't wait for this mission!" she said smiling as she looked at the green leaves that were falling down slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:08 pm
Kura dragged her feet along the dirt road to the Konoha gate. She didn't feel like wasting chakra just to teleport.
Zero looked down at the ground,watching each puff of dust his feet kicked up with each move.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:21 pm
"I can sense Kura and Zero chakra coming, looks like Kura is tired" Alure told Kokoro, he was shure their teammates would arrive soon...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:33 pm
Kura then came up with an idea. With a small hop she jumped on Zero's back."Lets go, Zero!"She chimed happily,wrapping her arms around his neck.
Zero sighed and kepted walking,the extra weight of his sister didn't bug him much.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:27 pm
* is at the village gate sitting on top of the gate watching the clouds*................. Naruto-sensei i........ i wish u could see me now an Anbu who'll one day become Hokage and finish what u started  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:55 pm
Kokoro nodded and noticed Ryoku up at the top of the gate. "Senpai..." she said quietly, She smiled softly and stood up waving to Kura and Zero "Zero-kun,Kura-chan hurry!"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:04 pm
Zero kept his pace,not bothering to hurry up. He finally got there.
Kura ruffled her brothers hair and slid down from his back. "Your like a pack mule except with awsome fighting moves!"Kura joked lightly.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff