Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~make your own character~ Gryffindor Common Room. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:19 pm
"Well well well look who's came back down stairs" he would say.Blushing she'd answear "yea i herd a noise and came to see what it was".  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:37 pm
Toril stared at the fire. Her family was still in Mexico, and this was the only school that would accept her. She had freaked out when she had found out she was a witch, coming from a strict Catholic family taught her to shune anyone of the sort. Even now she was having trouble ajusting, but she would have to deal.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fiyun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:51 am
Babii_Brunette
"You...are a freak, ho'kay? Seriously..." Toril rolled her eyes and lye on the couch. She had one leg on the armrest and the other on the floor, while her head and neck rested on the back.

"Is it editable, then I guess it's not impossible."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:33 am
Grinning at her Fred took a seat next to her.They sat there talkting for quite a while untill she was sleepy.Ashlee said good night once more and left him.While she was walking away Fred said to himself "I'm gunna like this year here deffinatly."  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:29 pm
((awww))

Toril raised an eyebrow and stared at him. It was becoming incresingly difficult to resist casualy striding over to the boy and smacking him right upside the head, then flipping the board over.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:22 am
Since most sandwhiches had been turned into crumbles after the chess pieces onslaught, Malachey waved his wand and pointed at the potion-homework.

The pargement started to change shape, resembling a bad copy of a bird.

"Did I tell I was good at origami?"

He snickered.  

Fiyun

scarlett_226

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:09 am
Then Ron and George walk in and say "Fred Quit flirting, we have to get ready for
Quiddich practice." Fred says "sorry i got detention with Snape for two more weeks."
"WHAT!" Fred smiles sheapishly"blew up Moaning Myrtle's Toilet again."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:58 pm
Toril stared at him before asking him very bluntly "Are you stoopid?!" She got up and walked over to him, arms crossed.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fiyun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:58 pm
Slowly backing in the chair, he stuttered:

"Wh,wh,who or what is "Stue"?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:53 am
"No" Fred said "i just like blowing things up. is that a problem?"  

scarlett_226

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:52 am
I'm soo sorry I just noticed I have not been using the right name for my girl.I have been saying Ashlee instead of Alexandria.My bad I'm soo used to using Ashlee.can I change her name to Ashlee from now on?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:44 pm
((When talking out of the role play use brackets like so, and yeah I'm sure that'll be fine ^_^))

Toril raised her hand and brought it firmly across the back of his head in one quick smack. She placed one hand on her hip and let the other fall to her side, ready to hit him again if necessary "Quit being so stupid, stupid!"  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

scarlett_226

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:27 am
"OUCH! i can't help it hon! and i love tourturing Filch!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:41 am
A red mark erupted from the spot Tori hit, making ssaid target a bit more goonish..

"Stop calling me "Stue", Malachey. Do I have to spell it ? M.A... "
He started.  

Fiyun

midget pandas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:33 pm
i'm Ira Laney. Ummm~hi...ITS NEVILLE~HI NEVILLE *races over to him* it's not an unnatural obsession~i sware it.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff