Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:09 pm
User Image
Catherine stared at the flying stuff, and said to Leo and Lydia:"I like cats too, but i like dogs also. I like all animals in general." She had enough of the plate flying, so she grabbed it with one hand and rolled it into a small metal ball. Then she put it back on the table and said to the ball:"Now you can fly wherever you wish, with the rest of the stuff."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:55 pm
Drusilla yawned as she sleepily walked out of her room. After some moments of thought before exiting, she decided she was rather hungry. And by going to where food was, she'd be able to feed on both food and energy of of whoever and whatever was in the area. Maybe even cause a bit of chaos should she wish it. She just hoped that any Fangers would stay on the otherside of the dining hall. Entering the room, her silken robes billowed out behind her and her jewelry tinkled with her light steps.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:17 pm
Sleena walked into the cafeteria, looking for a group to sit with. She sighed her ears drooping with it.
"Well, it's a good thing I'm only half vamp. Otherwise, I would be in some serious trouble right now."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:20 am
User Image
Catherine watched the two girls enter among the flying stuff in the cafeteria. The mess was already huge and the students were making fun of the situation. She wondered if the flying will ever stop. Neither one of the girls were human, and the second one even had some vampire blood in her. She smiled politely at both, knowing that there is still lots of room at their table and that knowing other students is the best way to have some fun around here. She took one of the animals from the plate that James left, and sucked the blood out of it, eyes closed, while waiting for the girls to approach or run away.  

Lainauriel

Paper Gears

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:17 pm
Himawari Yamahana; Half rain girl mostly human, was choosing lunch.
Salad...that was it. It was healthful after all, good for energy.
On the other hand it might be a tough day at school and some ice cream would be nice.
No...stick to your diet Himawari! You don't want to become a person who spends money and eats snacks all the time. Your thighs are getting fat too...
Salad and some non-fating dressing it it then...
Oh wait they had barbecue chicken on it? Hot dog! This place is great~

She went to look for a bench and found a space on a table that only had another girl. Oh dear was she sucking raw blood? she thought as she got closer and sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:47 pm
Drusilla flipped her haior over her shoulder, knowing that she was sending her scent out, but she wanted to know exactly who in this school was a fanger. a cute male vamp might be worth risking her neck.

"Oh that was punny," Dru giggled to herself, the sound like bells through the hall. half gliding, half skippingto a spot at a semi crowded table, she released a misty smile and her fae scent, aka vampire catnip. "Hello all."

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:53 pm
User ImageLydia had realized time and time again that usually she was a quiet creature, and didn't say much often. Although she was noticing when unfamiliar faced were showing up at their table. Ah, a fairy, she knew of them, or as some would rather be called, the fey. "Hello." She said to the newcomer. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched as Catherine took another of the 'special's' and drained it, also realizing that James had left. She turned back to the girl. "Let me guess, you are a fey, and apparently high up in the courts, for you have a regal air about you..." She stated.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Sam smiled. Lydia had only met her once and Sam had done sort of the same thing with her. With that Sam had an idea. She left the cafeteria, by going through the wall of course, and, looking around to make sure that there was no one to see, became human, well physically real. She walked into the cafeteria where all the things were flying around still. She walked up to the girl, Catherine.

"It seems you've attracted the resident ghost." She paused as some of the things started drifting lazily back to where they had been originally. "There are many stories about this ghost and how its attracted to certain people. Though no one has quiet figured out what kinds of people the ghost is attracted to." Sam shrugged and sat down. "Well it seems as if the ghost is gone again...for the time being." By now everything was back to where it was before and people were talking about it.

"By the way I'm Samantha." Sam smiled at the girl and nodded to Lydia. She knew that the guessing game would soon begin, considering that the girl was a vampire. Sam also knew that her scent was a mix between a humans and death, really close to the smell of certain vampires.

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:33 pm
"I am a Tua de Dannan," Drusilla corrected with a smile, "to be something so common as a fae. That would be like myself calling you female." Her voice was soft and laughing. "Though you are right, I am very high up in the hierarchy."

Drusilla turned her head ever so slightly, still smiling, before leaning forward and giggling. "Like a little star, glistening as the light shines down."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:19 am
User Image
Catherine rolled her eyes when this fairy or what girl all in silk and jewels approached. She could smell she was trying to attract some vampires, and she only hoped this was some kind of a joke. Luring other people by smell, it seemed actually unethical. If a vampire can think of such things. So she decided to angrily stare at this fairy girl when other, curiously smelling girl approached. The plates started settling in the cafeteria while she replied to Samantha:"A ghost? That is interesting. I thought it was some student with super powers or something. I am Catherine. Well i hope this attractiveness is not badly meant. I would not like to be an enemy to a ghost being. So what are you eating?", she asked.
Then she turned to the girl that smelled of water and rain and smiled at her:"Hi, im Catherine, please feel free to join us at this weird table."
She decided to leave this fairy queen or something like that to Lydia, who was older and more experienced, not wishing to risk insulting her... too much.  

Lainauriel

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:12 pm
Samantha shrugged. "The ghost seems friendly enough. As far as the stories say the ghost hasn't attacked or hurt anyone. I'm sure the ghost is lonely and looking for a friend." Sam smiled before answering the girls question. "I'm not eating right now. I'll eat later tonight." Which was sort of true. While Sam may not need to eat she did still like the taste of chocolate and would probably snack on it some in her room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:07 pm
"Really? Thanks!" She said she was actually kinda worried since a lot of people were coming and she would have to find another table.
She sat down and poured some (Not fattening~) dressing on the salad and then took a bite.
Ahh... barbecued chicken and salad sure makes it feel like summer, she thought. But it's really nice that it's cooler though, It's going to rain soon.

I hope my hair doesn't get too frizzy She thought as she watched the people talk.  

Paper Gears

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:49 pm
User ImageLydia gave the girl a small smile. "Pardon me for the mistake, there are so many different kinds of the fair folk, just like vampires. All are different in many ways." When Drusilla leaned foward and giggled, and said something about a star, "What are you talking about? My skin?" She had asked curiously. Sometimes when the light was bright enough, it did that, but she hardly ever noticed. She laughed internally when Samantha was talking about the ghost, a.k.a, her. She'd let her have her fun, for she definately didn't want to be on her bad side, although, it would be fun to have a 'flying object' war. Maybe that could be something she could arrange during Halloween week, it could have alot of potential. .

(If any of you guys have ideas for events, let me know, for we could arrange them for the halloween week...
like, for the first of november, el dia de los muertos, the ghosts could have their annual get together, along with the rest of the undead... etc...just let me know..)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:46 pm
Sly and silent, a coyote slunk through the forest which were meant to scare any regular thing away. Its footfall was timed and well placed, avoiding anything that would make too much noise. However, it dragged a black bookbag with a constant shush. This was no normal coyote, and that was made clear as he stopped, and slowly rose onto two feet, then shifted into the shape of a well built guy, his eyes a piercing royal blue. Ace stretched his arms, slung his bag over his shoulder, and made his way through the edges of the forest towards the manor.
He'd been there many years before, so he knew his way around rather well. He found his way to the cafeteria in a snap, entering the doors to find a rather confusing sight. He stood there, scanning the room for a place to sit, and for anyone to keep his distance from.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:16 pm
User ImageLydia smelled the shapeshifter when he entered the cafeteria. Woodsy with a mix of canine. It was also familiar. She could have sworn that she had smelled it before in previous visits to the manor, for she tried to visit a few times a year even if she wasn't a student. She looked around and located the source. It was a 'young' male. His appearance was faintly familiar, one that had probably changed with age. Lydia began to wonder where he was going to sit. Or if he had friends here already .

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff