Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The Sound of Madness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:27 am
"I can move." Kaelin said.

"Hunny you were hiding your wings earlier. With one injured you won't be able to." Arare said softly. "Its easier for them to get jostled." she said. "But on the other hand there really is no way to hide this. Were going to have to move." she continued looking up to Liyos.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:17 pm
"Alright then. Why don't we figure out how this is going to work?" Groaning to himself, the lycan began to pace back and forth within the room. Liyos stared at his paws for a few moments, before realization hit again. "s**t!" Rushing over to the cross, he began to toss things aside, attempting to find something. "Oh please tell me I still have some... please tell me!!!"  

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:53 am
"What are you looking for?" Arare questioned watching the Lycan dig through his pack like a madman.

"He has a potion or something that changes him into a human form." Kaelin said also watching his master. It was kind of humorous to watch the man dig through his bag like he was. If he hadn't been in pain he probably would have laughed.

"Oh, I have some of that." Arare said.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:05 pm
His ears twitched furiously while he heard the conversation behind him. "You...you have more of my potion!?" Swinging his body around, the lycan stared deeply towards the duo. "Give it!"

Liyos lunged towards them.

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:00 pm
Arare waved her hand in the air and suddenly Liyos was stopped in mid air. "You really need to calm down now." Arare said sternly. "Think of how you could have injured your pet more if you had landed on him. Then we would have no chance to stay." she continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:30 pm
Liyos' world seemed to stop as he noticed himself halted in midair. The words that caressed his ears seemed more of a motherly tone to him, giving him cause to blush as he whimpered slightly. With ears splayed, the wolf peered pathetically at Arare. "Can...can I have some of the potion?" His eyes averted the gaze of both his pet and their newest companion. It seemed that today was going to be a long day.  

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:44 pm
"Of course you can have some of the potion, I just made a new batch so we need to bottle it but it wouldn't be too hard. Can I trust you to watch you pet and not jump on him while I go fetch some?" she questioned making Liyos look at her. She loved her magic sometimes, it was quite useful.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:10 am
"Yes you can trust me... I wouldn't want to hurt him more than I already have." His eyes traced Kaelin's body. "Can I get myself back on the ground now?"  

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:18 am
Arare nodded flicking her wrist up to put Liyos into a standing position in the air then she lowered her hand lowering him to the ground. "There now wait here and i'll fetch some of the potion, maybe something to relieve his pain too." she said before walking out of the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:20 am
As soon as his feet touched the ground and Arare left the room, Liyos moved swiftly next to his pet. "Kae... are... are you okay?" The look within his eyes seemed to show distraught memories clouding his judgment. "I'm... I'm sorry. I never... I never meant to shoot you."  

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:31 am
Kaelin shifted a bit as Arare moved off the bed making himself sit up on his own again. "I'm okay it does hurt as long as I don't move my shoulder or my wing." Kaelin said. "I know you didn't mean to shoot me but I couldn't let you shoot her either."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:34 am
Liyos stared at the body upon the floor. "I...I was startled and shot without thinking." He right paw gripped his left arm tightly. "I couldn't stop it... There was no... no other way." In his mind, Liyos was still going to carry this with him.  

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:41 am
"I know you didn't mean to shoot her, but what about the human, did he startle you too, or did you have something to hide?" Kaelin questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:47 am
"He...he just came in out of nowhere... He...me... I can't be known to be a lycan, Kae. My family made sure to get me deep within the Hume world to let me lead a better life than what they were going to have to lead..." His eyes shimmered. "I'm sorry... I didn't want... death."  

Xavianus Takiyan

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:52 am
"There are worst things than death, death would been a pleasant thing for my parents had they given it to them at the beginning." Kaelin said growling a bit. "I doubt you you have had to face what they did, so be afraid of death."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff