• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:14 am
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

funny how people do the "smartest" things ever....
like once my mom told my brother to take the garbage outside of our door and put it in the garbage can, well my shoes that were wet were drying outside of the door and my brother threw them in the garbage and garbage man came and took my shoes crying

LOOL, maybe because your shoes looks Like garbage XP

I would Cried if it was my nice pair of shoe.

well they were kinda old....but my oldest brother aint exactly the smartest person.....like last week we had some blood orange soda, and he saw some orange stuff at the bottom so he shook the bottle real hard and he opened.....and he made a big big mess

haha, i make a big mess when i eat razz

.....so is my lil brother, when he eats a muffin, i swear half of it is on the floor

LoLz I can cleanly, but my younger brother is a messy eater XP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:06 pm
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

funny how people do the "smartest" things ever....
like once my mom told my brother to take the garbage outside of our door and put it in the garbage can, well my shoes that were wet were drying outside of the door and my brother threw them in the garbage and garbage man came and took my shoes crying

LOOL, maybe because your shoes looks Like garbage XP

I would Cried if it was my nice pair of shoe.

well they were kinda old....but my oldest brother aint exactly the smartest person.....like last week we had some blood orange soda, and he saw some orange stuff at the bottom so he shook the bottle real hard and he opened.....and he made a big big mess

.....so is my lil brother, when he eats a muffin, i swear half of it is on the floor

i get kinda mad cause my mom tells me to clean it up sometimes...  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:15 pm
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

My mom always tell me to clean the table after everyone is done eating. So might as well get it all messy and clean it like everyday. i know I'm going to have to clean it anyways razz

when my brothers make a mess they act like they don't notice anything and walks away. Which gets me mad cause i know i'm going to have to clean that up.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:36 pm
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

My mom always tell me to clean the table after everyone is done eating. So might as well get it all messy and clean it like everyday. i know I'm going to have to clean it anyways razz

when my brothers make a mess they act like they don't notice anything and walks away. Which gets me mad cause i know i'm going to have to clean that up.

i always fake sleep so i dont have to do stuff....andi fake sick sometiomes but im trying to get perfect attendance this year!!!!  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:31 pm
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

i always fake sleep so i dont have to do stuff....andi fake sick sometiomes but im trying to get perfect attendance this year!!!!

lol, i fake sleep ALL the time. razz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:04 pm
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

my mom ask me howcome i take naps so much but i always tired in the morning....  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:28 pm
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

I get in trouble for sleeping in the day time because my dad Knows that i never fall asleep at night.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:37 pm
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

I get in trouble for sleeping in the day time because my dad Knows that i never fall asleep at night.

lol my older brother is kinda of the oposite, he stays up all night and sleeps all day  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

xxDArKStALk3rxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:22 am
sometimez i dont even GET to sleep......
0.o
(tats probably y im so eagar to get into arguement w/ ppl) ^^
if u see me im gaia...come @ me ^^
im alwayz ready 4 a chaotic commotion 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:54 am
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

lol my older brother is kinda of the oposite, he stays up all night and sleeps all day

Lol, I was like that during the summer time razz

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:35 am
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

last year when he was still in high school, i would have to wake him up cause he would stay up so late and sleep so hard that his alarm clock didnt wake him up....he getting better now since he dont have to wake up til 8:30 now......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:32 pm
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

last year when he was still in high school, i would have to wake him up cause he would stay up so late and sleep so hard that his alarm clock didnt wake him up....he getting better now since he dont have to wake up til 8:30 now......

wow. I'm Such a Light sleeper. I wake up when i hear something or even if a person touch me.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:01 pm
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

wow. I'm Such a Light sleeper. I wake up when i hear something or even if a person touch me.

LoLz I'm a pretty light sleeper too XP  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:58 pm
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

My brothers are really Heavy sleepers.
They Never Get Up.
When The Alarm clock Rings they act like they don't hear it and never turns it off.
Get's me madd sometimes.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:25 pm
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

My brothers are really Heavy sleepers.
They Never Get Up.
When The Alarm clock Rings they act like they don't hear it and never turns it off.
Get's me madd sometimes.

i'm light sleeper too. I wake up when someone comes in my room
I also wake up a minute before my alarm clock goes off every day...  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff