Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG Marketplace
im giving away 10000 gaia gold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would win at chess L from death note or shikamaro from naruto
  a L
  b shikamaru
  c dont care and wont pizza
View Results

Zingo the Bingo Dingo

nuGen Staff Wrangler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 pm
well i really really like bowling i have a 217 avarage and i have 27000$ racked up in scollarship money one day i hope all the practice has payed off biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:05 pm
To pass the time I'll play the violin, sing along with my music, write a short story, sketch n color random things, or try n practice my Japanese

I ish working hard~  

notkniveschau

x-iiDinoNerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:36 pm
i like to play gaia in my free time and um watch TV,sometimes i go out to play basketball its like wat i do everyday but i got school though xd xd xd biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:10 pm
My fave past time are playing gaia or playing a ps2 games ... but sometimes i do make poems or drawing....i'll do that usually in front of television while watching an anime shows xp

Risqueslick

Charmed Star

peter tru blood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:47 pm
well...
i just got a few knifes and i took them to cut sum branches down and made like walking sticks with a sharpend ends i have like five so far and it takes me a day or two to get it done

and when it rains i love to hike slipping on the rocks freezzing weather rain falling on my head wet as hell but its still fun biggrin and at night i play gaia or watch youtube or go on myspace  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 pm
on my pass time i go hang out with my gf and when she has to leave i find the thickest branch and carve mini totum poles and when im finished i paint them and at night i watch youtube and play gaia and meet friends  

meezen

aussiemite

Friendly Giver

18,075 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:07 am
biggrin My holidayz or spare time consists of vollunteering at any dog refuge that may require help coz there is not enough people helping with the care of these beautiful soles.I get there and they jump all over me until i fall to the ground and get licked to death coz they are very happy to see me.I bath them 1 by 1 until they have all had there bubble bath and that is so much fun coz they flick all the bubbles over me,then its time to put there new flea collars on and and chaind on so we can go walkies.I take up to 5 dogs at any one time for a very long walk then go back for the next lot of doggies for there walk.This takes me 6 to 7 hours each day i go there and it is so rewarding coz u can see the love these beautiful animals have in there eyes it breaks my heart to leave them and go home,but i am sure they know in there hearts that i will be back the next day and every day after that.Dogs are not just Dogs they are ur guardian,playmate,gaurd dog,and most of all ur FRIEND heart that loves u, so treat them with the respect they deserve.Thankyou for reading this and i hope u to will help out at a refuge near u and befriend a dog at ur pound of refuge. biggrin cheers icnoevil biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:47 am
HI IM CEYA... IM 16...

MY HOBBIES ARE

_PLAYING PIANO
_PLAYING ELECTRIC GUITAR
_PLAYING FLUTE
_PLAYING XYLOPHONE
_PLAYING VIOLIN
_HAVE JAMMINGS WITH MY VERY OWN BAND CALLED THE ALPHAHELICS AND MY OTHER BAND SCREAM OF HOPE...
_MY ROLE IN THE BAND IS THE VOCALIST, IM THE SCREAMER TOO, I'M THE KEYBOARDIST TOO..
_I LOVE COMPOSING SONGS...
_I LOVE TO DRAW...
_I MAKE COMICS STRIPS...

DO YOU LIKE IT??? heart heart

User ImageUser Image

HERE'S MY DRAWING
User Image  

ceya cey mhacy firedeath

Kendii_Lalalove

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:01 am

LISTEN EVERYBODY.
KENDII_LALALOVE SPEAKING.

Katherine Lim here,
i live in Philippines
Im like 7 months here in gaia . turning 8 months.
Well . My favourite past here on gaia is many .

- Im thankful for GOD , who makes me have good friend here in gaia.
- one of my favourite past is to enjoy my life here in gaia
- To donate/help gaians on their quest.
- to participating contest smile
- hangout or chatting with friends
- and of coures texting and playing computer
- learning tricks.

If i have free time.

i probably should play gaia.

because you know . I LOVE GAIA heart

if im bored i always play gaia,

Thanks For Reading.

~Good Luck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:44 am
hiya,meh jus join last dec....
anyways im 15,big exam this year, scream xd
wild with sports,playing video games,(a lot xd )
readin mangas...(gotta balance wid readin,sportin n playing vg lol burning_eyes )
watchin anime.....nothin hobby after that. surprised
if in gaia,im doin... sweatdrop
pwning more money.. rofl
or talkin wid frens.. 3nodding
hope ya like my...starting line...hehe  

Sowlz

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

ShionTheSlave

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:58 am
I love to write my own stories. I love to write and draw. I am currently working on a role play version of my newest work, which is a Vampyre novel. Its Fiction, Horror/Romance. Based on a few real people, me and my guy.

Short synapse: Vampyre Queen falls in love with a Slayer(the best slayer). they fall in love and make a pact to stand side by side against evil Vamp and Demons that are coming to Earth to destroy the world(armegedon). they concieve and train their Hybrid daughter to reign over the Queen's kingdom.

Hope u like the idea  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:03 am
i luv to hang out with my friends whenever i have time. and the best thing is that one of my best friends lives like down the street from me [5-7] houses away sooooo yeah!............xD  

ipandalicious9982

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

yeika_lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 am
in my freetime i listen to music in my ipod and dance in my jammies/panties umm i also teach my brother how to do stuff by himself ,i randomly call ppl i dont know ,i tweet,text and call uhhhh i make my dog eat my homework for sure! thats like top of my list! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:57 am
hi im mitsuki akasawa nice to meet you, well i like to paint or sketch either one well mostly painting 3nodding i like painting forest or whatever is outdoors and simple things to but also really beautiful places. i also take request sometimes so feel free to send a picture ^w^ and other then that i like watching/reading/drawing anime so that to lol

~thank you~ ^^  

mitsuki lover

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

goka90

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:34 pm
well i love to read and swim and i hag out with my friends we have fun like playing video games and rideing on the old bmx track o and i hate tollfree numbers they call like 5000 times a day well that is all i will say and i need the money biggrin  
TCG Marketplace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff