Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:28 pm
She shook her head, a little dazed. As her eyes cleared, she looked up to see him bowing to her. Her cheeks tinged pink, It's ok. Nothing's broken, I think As she said that, she made a mental check and since nothing was hurting more than an ache, she pushed herself up, tail twitching to and fro.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:30 pm
He watched as everyone flew from the tables and the schoolyard was emptying, restraining himself from joining the herd of fur that was rushing into the building as he wouldn't exactly blend in, said to himself -Agh, these nerves- as he opened his rather tattered bag -I hope it hadn't gotten all wrinkled inside there- he then proceded to reach his hand into it, scrambling his books and other files to substract an envelope.
He started to giggle, hiding the girly expression with a smirk -It's funny how I'm afraid of the principal already when I haven't even met him... or her- he thought.
As he started walking towards the front door, he started to gather the courage to actually open it and walk in. He covered his head with the hood of his beloved jacket, which was as worn out as his bag. He looked like a bum since his pants had holes and stains on them and his shoes were covered in the mud of the corner he was hanging by earlier.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:39 pm
Pressing the buton on his shoes he retracted his wheels before walking up to her slowly. He grimised a bit, seeing how she was taller than him. So is the life of being short. "Are you sure? Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" Even though she had said that she was alright he still held an expression of concern for her. It was all his fault, he should have been watching where he was going.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:49 pm
Amun first day of school and aready hiting on girls* Zek said as he walked towards them*  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:00 am
As he opened the door he poke his head in to get a glimpse out of the situation, he noticed there was only a few people roaming the hallways, so he decided it was safe to enter -Okay, just chill...- he said, and proceded.
He stoped walking after a advancing a few meters to witness the couple that bumped into each other.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:06 am
Before entering the room Wadulz turned around to go the the restroom. He then noticed that the girl he met earlier has bumped into someone he saw from the gym earlier then he proceed going to the restroom when he bumped into someone whos wearing a hood and pants that has wholes in it "I- I'm sorry for that"he then walk to the restroom in a fast pace without looking back..  

Nekolovesinu

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 am
She grinned down at him I'm fine, really. Takes more to hurt me She looked at her watch Thanks for asking, but I gotta go. If I'm late for class, I'm going to be dead  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:13 am
Nodding a bit to what she said he smiled a bit as he watched her go..Just standing there he then felt his ears fly up and the fur on his tail and spine stood on end to what Zek had said. "Shut up Zek.." Turning away before anyone saw the blush darkening his fur he hit the button on his shoes once more and speaded out for photography class. He knew the teacher, so he was sure that he wouldn't get in trouble if he were late.  

Wolfmir

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:16 am
-YeahOkayBye- he replied to Wadulz and walked away, increasing the peace of his footsteps looking for the principal's office without noticing he accidentally dropped the envelope he was treasuring. His name was writen on it in a green font: Erik F.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 am
"Well if by hitting on girls ye mean litterally HITTING on girls then yea, he sure is. Feller came zippin over mah head and I very nearly bit his leg off if I hadn't been more worried about mah pan pipes I'd dropped on the ground from it."

Then Black walked into the science lab and promptly smacked his brother over the head.

"Ya know...you DONT have to do things like that in public, people could see!"

"Yea? An' I still intend ta do it to ye Red. Now sit down somewhere near a lady so I can play with yer tail and get them to play withmine."

"You're hopeless Black, but at least you might learn something since youre IN the class. How about here? Its right near the Bunsun burner!

"Nerdy little twit."  

Wolf Avery

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:23 am
* Zek was geting ready to chase Amun but some brushed him off in a worn out hood*....huh...* Zek looks around and notices and envelope on the floor with the name* Eric F.* Zek picked it up and looked around for its owner no one was around*...mmmm maybe i should look for the owner..but im late for class.....* with that he puts it inn his bag and runs of to his next class*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:30 am

Rain slipped into psychology right as the bell rang and slunk to the back for an empty seat.  

Rainey_angel81

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:34 am
When Wadulz was finished with his business he went back to his classroom when he noticed that his almost late he ran quickly to his class. As he opened the door the students were all sitted already but there was not teacher at sigh so he was safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:39 am
-Damn, how many classrooms has this school got?- Erik wondered after peeking into a few rooms as he tried to find the principal's office. He was still too shy to ask somebody for directions -Luckily my classes haven't even started- said after taking a look at his schedule.
The second floor was clear. He laid his back against the lockers and took the hood off, revealing a rather naked face being topped by a bush of long, black curls -Why's the second floor so hot?- he wondered -well, at least I'm not covered in fur like the rest, I'd die if I was- he thought. He took a deep breathe and laid is head back -I wonder if these pants hold some forgotten, spare bubblegum...-

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:42 am
The teacher walks in and starts listin off the initial roll call, fairly calmly and easily...untill getting to the twins.

"Ga...G...g...Gu...umm...Mr Avery? And Mr Avery? I have No idea how on Earth Im supposed to say either of your name's, so if you could please be so kind as to say them for me that would be greatly appreciated."

Seizing the opportunity to have some fun Black stood up first.
"Sounding off from back to FRONT! The ash and white fury of wind! When his tail swings you know hes commin from the clang of the metal! The Cherokee of Checotah, I give ye GUH NAH GAY WEE SAW AVERY!! But ye can call me Black! And THIS fine young specimen:"
He waved his thoroughly embarrased brother to join him. Who reluctantly did, adding his own touch.

"You'll have to escuse my eccentric twin. He tends to get bored easily, it's best if we just go with things like this, its not like it hurts anything. I'm the fire and tan calm of the land. My tail wont swing, but the metal ring pierced through will dig a trench in the ground behind me. The Cherokee of Checotah is where we come from, and my name is Gee Gah Gay Wee saw Avery, but its easier to just call me Red."

Red pushed his twin back in his seat...but not before getting Black got a standing ovation from the entire classroom.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff